[Variety] Infinity Challenge 무한도전

Guest luckyyou

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zoddguts

Funny ep, final 10 mins was interesting because it lack any sound effects and music. I think they had to apologized for that though.

MBC subtitles 2,3000 popular shows

31091543.jpg

MBC said yesterday that it will provide multilanguage subtitles to 2,300 of its most popular TV shows from reality TV to drama series for expats and multicultural families living in Korea. 

The subtitles will be in English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Vietnamese. The shows will include “Dad! Where Are You Going?,” “MBC Show Music Core,” “Infinite Challenge” and recent hit drama series like “The Night Watchman’s Journal.”

The shows are available through TV streaming website Pooq and on YouTube. 

“We expect this multilanguage service to benefit not only non-Korean viewers but Korean viewers who are studying foreign languages. In addition, viewers are able to look up the meaning of certain words with a few clicks,” said MBC. 

By Sung So-young

cr http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/Article.aspx?aid=2996669

Guest camillimeter

Hello everyone! I'm new to Soompi and this is my first time posting here. Anyone knows where I can watch episode 144 (with SNSD), 260 264 265 (with So Ji Sub), 288 289 290 (Lee Na Young) English subbed? Please help me. Thanks in advance!

first time comment here... hai~I wish the IC team will come out with a new members after -2 off... 
(1) Someone that funny and in same time smart.. high IQ or event better if good looking (but no idol allowed)  :P(2) IC come out in nationwide scale (all over Korean) casting program to look for the new members..or (3) I wish their can call back Junjin (Shinwa)... the old MC to join them. 8->
love this program and will keep watch it... for another 10 years.. maybe :x

My request be answer.. their call Cha Seung Won (but only for 1 episode so far; Part Time work) for coming episode  =D>not so happy but just enjoy the show as looking back 9 years ago...  ~O)
class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Myung Soo Spotted Cleaning Windows of the 63 Building

Guest zoddguts

Thanks for the subs. Though since it's already been subtitled by Dramafever, been hoping you guys would instead do the older eps. Some good ones haven't been subtitled like the Rowing Eps. Either way, thanks for your hard work. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tuna686

camillimeter said: Hello everyone! I'm new to Soompi and this is my first time posting here. Anyone knows where I can watch episode 144 (with SNSD), 260 264 265 (with So Ji Sub), 288 289 290 (Lee Na Young) English subbed? Please help me. Thanks in advance!

Guest tuna686

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/infinite-challenge-kim-tae-ho-pd-named-mbcs-pd-year/

“Infinite Challenge” Kim Tae Ho PD named “MBC’s PD of the Year” Infinite Challenge, Kim Tae Ho PD

Kim Tae Ho PD of MBC‘s popular variety show Infinite Challenge, has been honored with “MBC’s PD of the Year Awards.” Kim Tae Ho PD’s award has been given for his outstanding works in Choice 2014 series, Radio Star special episode, and Infinite Challenge. The recent programs in particular demonstrate his ability to continue to produce improved and competitive shows for the public.

Kim Tae Ho PD’s Choice 2014 series have helped spread awareness of “6.4 Local Election” and its pre-election policies. In effect, it has increased the younger generation’s interest to partake in election voting as civil responsibilities. PD Kim has already received an honorable presidential citation for producing the series. His special episode for Radio Star has been complimented for sparking the charm of listening to radios for younger generation as well.

This award is much more meaningful for PD Kim as Infinite Challenge has reached it’s 400th episode already. Since April  of 2005, Infinite Challenge has achieved to be one of the top national real variety show in Korea. It is dared to be said as one of the entertainment icon that started the popularity and trend of variety shows in Korea.

Meanwhile, the MBC PD Association launched this annual award starting last year to honour and recognize hard and creative works by the PDs affiliated with MBC. The votes for the award continued for four consecutive days since December 1st, with more than 400 people participating voters.

PD Kim is to be bestowed with the award on the afternoon of December 9th, at MBC PD Association Year-End Party. 2014 has definitely been a great ride for PD Kim as he was featured on writer Jang Deok Hyun’s recent press conference for Work like Documentary, Enjoy like Variety Show, a book which features interviews of renowned variety show PDs.

Congratulations to Kim Tae Ho PD for the amazing award!

Source: TV Daily

Guest tuna686

http://www.koreaboo.com/tv-shows/infinite-challenge-members-challenged-no-alcohol-policy/

Infinite Challenge members are challenged against their “no alcohol” policy

On the most recent episode of MBC Infinite Challenge, members received a hidden mission of having “no alcohol before the day of shooting.”
Back in November, Noh Hong Chul was charged for driving under the influence with a blood alcohol content of over 0.05%. As a result, he left the cast of Infinite Challenge, much like the situation which occurred with Leesang’s Gil.
On the episode of Infinite Challenge that aired on December 13th, Seo Jang Hoon made a surprise appearance to aid Yoo Jae Suk in a test for the members. Seo Jang Hoon met with Yoo Jae Suk in secret and attempted to lure the members out for a drink. After what had happened to Noh Hong Chul, the Infinite Challenge members had made a promise among themselves not to drink the night before shooting.
Seo Jang Hoon called Jung Joon Ha and Park Myung Soo and said, “I just wanted to grab a beer with you.”
Jung Joon Ha answered, “Tomorrow’s shooting is supposed to be hard and it starts at 6 in the morning,” and refused the offer. Likewise, Park Myung Soo said, “There’s shooting for Infinite Challenge so I can’t.”
Yoo Jae Suk seemed happy and disappointed about the outcome at the same time.

Archived