Utada Hikaru

Guest xyunaxfantasiesx

oh no! I hope she gets better!!

I got my cd today!! yay!! the booklage is cute!! she looks so young and cute! haha

listening to the cd right now...la la la even thou i heard it before i like cd quality better. >_<

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tommy96814

well i went to pick up cd today and they dont have it! store didnt received it yet and they said it might even arrive TOMORROW ! well at least my amazon copy is coming today lol

Guest Sephiroth101

I went by Best Buy today and they had it. They had it laid out with the rest of the Artists who are releasing their album this week. I thought that was good. I got the last copy. No idea how many were there to begin. My copy had 3 bonus tracks - Simple & Clean,Sanctuary(Opening) and Sanctuary(Ending).

Guest tommy96814

i got the album. on it , a sticker saying she sold over 30 million records world wide isupposed they referring to her japanese cds.

Guest sikhye

This girl don't care about TITO at all. Look at her releasing a Japanese single and canceling promotion when her album is just hitting stores. She doesn't deserve any success with that effort. It's so funny that IDJ seems to be trying this time around but Utada's just being lazy.

i got the album. on it , a sticker saying she sold over 30 million records world wide isupposed they referring to her japanese cds.

Of course, if it was for her English albums like Exodus, then she wouldn't be considered a bomb outside of the Japanese market.

Guest #SHINAI

I heard her song 'Come back to me' played at Suzy Shier today! :)

At first, I was singing along and then I realized it was Utada heh-

so yeah, aaawesome (y)

Guest tommy96814

Actually listened to her newest album today. On and On is by far my favorite song on the album.

the only thing annoying about ON AND ON is that dude screaming continously throughout the song.

Guest autumnleavesxo

This girl don't care about TITO at all. Look at her releasing a Japanese single and canceling promotion when her album is just hitting stores. She doesn't deserve any success with that effort. It's so funny that IDJ seems to be trying this time around but Utada's just being lazy.

Of course, if it was for her English albums like Exodus, then she wouldn't be considered a bomb outside of the Japanese market.

Blah, blah, blah...BLAH. You are such an ignorant "fan." You obviously don't pay attention to anything; just do everyone a favor and stop talking :).

Just bought the album today, and I'm glad I can do my part in supporting her.

Guest gr3ent

random story/comment--

my friend told me last week abt the signing session that was supposed to happen in sf today and i heard a couple days back that it was being canceled and just now my friend called to see if i wanted to go but i had to tell him it was canceled and he didnt believe me so he had to check for himself.. and he's supposed to be the bigger utada fan.. haha. and a major coincidence is that the epik high fanmeeting also supposed to happen today in sf and the one i was planning to go to before heading over to utada's is also canceled... T____T what an unlucky day.

Guest tommy96814

To my fans in America!

5.12(Tue) 19:25

I suppose a lot of you have heard already; I've had to cancel the instore events that were scheduled for this week.

The reason is, I'm sick. I came down with a case of "peritonsillitis"---it's basically a more severe form of tonsillitis, in which the area around the tonsils get badly swollen as well.

This happens this to me once or twice a year, when I'm extremely tired and my immune system gets in bad shape.

I was in bed this past week, making daily trips to the hospital to get intravenous administration of hardcore medication, and now I'm near the end of the recovering stage, but the problem with this condition is that I have to be very careful until it is completely take care of, as it tends to easily come back.

It was decided that I'm in no shape to be traveling and working for a while.

I'm trying to rest as much as possible, relax a little and take it easy.

I apologize to my fans who were looking forward to the events, and to everyone involved with organizing these events.

Guest sheart

picked up her album yesterday; snagged the last copy. (:

i thought it was interesting the tracklist is in a different order. i like the album order better than the one i had before.

Guest Bethany

Blah, blah, blah...BLAH. You are such an ignorant "fan." You obviously don't pay attention to anything; just do everyone a favor and stop talking :).

Just bought the album today, and I'm glad I can do my part in supporting her.

I concur. I doubt he/she is a fan. Utada is sick so there's no reason for her to continue with the promotion in physical form.

Guest Hikkifanatic

WHAT!!

The reason why Utada had to cancel her store appearances is because she is sick, it's not coz she is 'lazy'. In fact both Utada and IDJ want TITO to work and become big hence the title ' THIS IS THE ONE'. She actually deserves ALL the success she can get, she's been promoting her US career in the states for a few months now... Her getting sick is such bad timing so now she has to stay in Japan.

And about that japanese release, Utada ISN'T the one releasing the single, it is an old record company which Utada use to be under when she was with U3. THe song is an old song, it is nothing new.... It's just a record company trying to make money

Archived