Utada Hikaru

Guest xyunaxfantasiesx

Guest NotFromThisPlanet

if anyone is interested in doing a meetup, im going to the honolulu event.

Saturday, 5.16 @ 3:00 PM

Sam Goody

1450 Ala Moana Blvd.

Ste. 1049

Honolulu, HI 96814-4607

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant believe she's going to do so many instore apperances and I can't even go to one since I am in the UK =(

Is there anyone willing to try and help me get a signed copy of This is the One during one of her events? I will pay the cost+service fee of course. I will greatly appreciate the help.

Guest mz_kimmi_dee

Amazon.com: Bonus Tracks on "This Is The One" US Ver.

Amazon.com has updated their listing for the US version of Utada's "This Is The One" with 3 bonus tracks: "Simple And Clean," "Sanctuary (Opening)," and "Sanctuary (Closing)." Additionally, the main tracklist appears to have switched back to the original order of the Japanese release.

Source: U.Blog

tempting to get it there its only $5 for MP3 Album download but i really want the c.d.

Guest raito7

Utada Is Coming To Your Town!

Utada will be in retail stores across the country the week of May 11th to promote the release of her new album This Is The One. This special album version includes 3 bonus tracks never before on CD, so make sure you get your copy & maybe even get it signed by Utada at any of these locations:

UTADA IN STORE APPEARANCES

Tuesday, 5.12 @ 7:00 PM

Best Buy

529 5th Ave

New York, NY 10017-4608

For more info call: 212-808-0309

Wednesday, 5.13 @ 6:00 PM

Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood & FYE

1000 Universal Studios Blvd

Ste. 99

Universal City, CA 91608

For more info call 818.622.ROCK (7625) or 310.641.7170

Thursday, 5.14 @ 6:00 PM

Best Buy

1717 Harrison

San Francisco, CA 94103-4272

For more info call 415.626.9682

Friday, 5.15 @ 6:00 PM

FYE @ Southcenter Mall

2636 Southcenter Mall

Ste. 2110

Seattle, WA 98188-2823

For more info call 206.439.3636

Saturday, 5.16 @ 3:00 PM

Sam Goody

1450 Ala Moana Blvd.

Ste. 1049

Honolulu, HI 96814-4607

For more info call: 808.945.9027

Source: Utada.com

Guest KuYA II

Today, while i was in the car listening the radio, i was really surprise to hear her song. Normally the station i listen to only plays overrated popular songs, but out of nowhere her song was on and i actually like it.

I have high hopes for utada hikaru, i really hope she gets noticed.

Guest diru

Today, while i was in the car listening the radio, i was really surprise to hear her song. Normally the station i listen to only plays overrated popular songs, but out of nowhere her song was on and i actually like it.

I have high hopes for utada hikaru, i really hope she gets noticed.

Funny you say that because chances are she'll become overrated in the States. I mean it's only natural if she (or anyone for that matter) is going to be a pop sensation anywhere in America. :D

I love her all the same though; at least we can say we liked her stuff before she hit the States. :D

Guest sikhye

tempting to get it there its only $5 for MP3 Album download but i really want the c.d.

How typical of Utada to add old songs as bonus songs. :crazy: At least add live versions of TITO songs, but no. She adds one of her outdated and worst songs Sanctuary. I WATCH YOU FAST AsLlEeeEeeeeP!!! :crazy:

I still want Utada to make a mark on the Hot 100 though. :D

Guest autumnleavesxo

Less than a week to go before the physical album is out! I won't be able to buy it until Wednesday when I get paid though; it will be the first thing I buy!

Guest Marilori

For everyone in NYC:

Z100, ZVIP rewards is offering "Utada Jump the Line Passes for the Utada Meet and Greet. Its this Tuesday at 7pm at the BEST BUY on 45th and 5th." The raffle is 500 points to join, as long as you have enough points you can submit as many times as you want in hopes of winning a pass.

Raffle Opens 5/7/2009

12:01 AM

Raffle Closes 5/12/2009

11:59 PM

Guest sheart

LOL i might have to go see her in SF. I've been waiting to buy a physical copy of the album. (:

and rofl my sister read that article up there and went to buy a fresh lipgloss today

How typical of Utada to add old songs as bonus songs. :crazy: At least add live versions of TITO songs, but no. She adds one of her outdated and worst songs Sanctuary. I WATCH YOU FAST AsLlEeeEeeeeP!!! :crazy:

I still want Utada to make a mark on the Hot 100 though. :D

I'd rather have Simple and Clean instead of a live version of Come Back To Me to be honest.

Guest swt_decadent

I love her nike sneaker. Did she ever perform come back to me in Japan? Is her album out yet? How did it go?

Guest NO NAME?

New Japanese single - "9歳の想い出"

According to Yahoo! Music, Utada Hikaru will be releasing a new single "9歳の想い出" ("9-Sai no Omoide" or "9-Year-Old Memories"). The single will be released on August 21, 2009.

Source: blithestorm @ hikkilovers LJ community (entry)

Guest tommy96814

i am going to the honolulu event. anyone going know if they REQUIRE you to preorder the album for their store? i got mines from amazon already lol

yeah from what i heard you dont have to preorder it but preorder she said will gaurantee that she will sign it. i hope this is not a scam trying to boost sales lol

Guest tommy96814

you know what's wierd? remember the rumor that she's sick. i checked the utada.com and the post about her appearing in stores is no longer there.

Guest tommy96814

as long as it postponed and NOT cancelled indefinately and i'm good.

left relapsing peritonsillitis <_<

Archived