Utada Hikaru

Guest xyunaxfantasiesx

Guest doremii*

I've heard four songs so far: Taking my money back, Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence, FYI, Apple and Cinnamon and CBTM

I like TMMB & FYI, the other two are ok. Her lyrics are.. lol but oh well, she's just trying to fit into the mainstream music scene

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EternityXIII

I don't know if you guys know this already but did you know Utada is going to be holding events at some Sephora stores??!!!

"Sephora has confirmed Utada’s upcoming in store events at 3 of their US locations. Utada will be appearing at:

Los Angeles store (Hollywood and Highland) on March 24th

New York City store (5th Ave.) on March 25th

Miami (Aventura) store on March 27th."

This info was taken from the u.blog site and it is definitely confirmed!!! I can't wait!!! =D

Guest JiNi;

Okay so I listened to a few of Utada's new songs..

just like her previous US album EXODUS, the vocals and music are awesome but it's always the lyrics that are turn off. (or maybe her voice is just not rly fitting with the music? Her voice is more suited for ballads type of songs ex: Simple and Clean, I'm a prisoner of love)

I'll still support her and buy the album. /:

Guest shantewillie

OMG!!! I'm getting so excited with her new English album. I'm dying to pre order right now, but I can't until I get my paid today. I'm still listening to FYI and Come Back To Me.

Guest cherwell88

hey, do u guys have a link to Utada's Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence - FYI? I really really like the song so it would be nice to get an MP3. I promise to get a copy of the CD as soon as it comes out but i really want an MP3 now if u guys don't mind. Onegaishimasu. Thanks in advance :) :) :)

Guest NO NAME?

^ Someone has posted a Mediafire link two pages back, but I wonder why it hasn't been removed since direct download links aren't allowed on the forum? I sent you a PM though.

Do support Hikki and buy her album once it has been released.

Guest Mardi09

^ Someone has posted a Mediafire link two pages back, but I wonder why it hasn't been removed since direct download links aren't allowed on the forum? I sent you a PM though.

Do support Hikki and buy her album once it has been released.

I removed the link. No filesharing please.

Guest sweetyoon

I don't know if you guys know this already but did you know Utada is going to be holding events at some Sephora stores??!!!

"Sephora has confirmed Utada’s upcoming in store events at 3 of their US locations. Utada will be appearing at:

Los Angeles store (Hollywood and Highland) on March 24th

New York City store (5th Ave.) on March 25th

Miami (Aventura) store on March 27th."

This info was taken from the u.blog site and it is definitely confirmed!!! I can't wait!!! =D

at a sephora store?

could i get some proof?

cuz i really want to go....

Guest AS1AND0LL

I just heard her song on the radio, and I wasn't sure if it was actually her, haha but now I know and wow I am so impressed!

Guest Raw Sugar

^ Oh man, no way. ): Suuuuucks. Peeeps, buy her album and support Hikki!

So when is the official release date of the album, the 24th? I want to buy it, so I hope they have it at my local CD store or something. x]

Guest midnightblues

i'm addicted to FYI! i can't stop listening to it!

for some reason, i thought the version posted online was like a edited version because of the part:

See if I don't need a freeloader

Ah

No, I don't need a freeloader

If you want a piece of this stuff

Got to give, got to give something

so i thought it was just posted as a preview and that the actual song on the album was a bit different. i'm so confused.

and i thought it was "if you want mp3s of this stuff" haha...ehh...bad ear i suppose

Guest amydien

Hmmm....Automatic Part II surprised me a bit....I was kinda expecting the tune to be something like the first one...but then it's already 2009 so change is okay :D

Archived