FIND THE WAY

Guest onigiri_kun

It was breaking up at the beginning but that's my internet.

Wow, your voice sounds so much better. It's not shaky. ENTER DV IDOL already! You sound awesome in this ^^ Great job. I think you clipped a bit when you sang loud though. But that's about it :D

Guest yandje

see if i dont come to this forum n check, i could have missed this song .. hahah it was very good... had a calming effect .. haha

but yea... i DUN think u shouldNT sing loud.. just that u need to be away from the more or mix it a lil better.. kekeke... suuppports

Guest BlueOranges

!! new song =))) i hear improvement in this song :D and the effort u put into this song hehhe! sing moreeeee! im alwais checking!! >O

there's a lot of noise in the silence, ne? *laughs* Would the noise reduction filter not help it I wonder...? :o You have a very nice even tone, even if you don't sing with confidence in your notes sometimes. You're still very good~ <3 ^^ Some things are out of tune slightly, but your tone is awesome. :o Good job. ^^

Guest fantasiimaker

Woot when I heard the beginning, I was like *___*

The deepness is really pretty haha. "hikari sasu" sounded great with the power you gave it. One thing I noticed that you might want to improve a bit is the nasaliness...try breathing through both your nose and mouth more xD But if it's how you like to sing, just ignore me lol. Some of the harmonies sounded a bit..er not quite right. But still, you did a fairly good job. Keep singing!

Guest babiixru

First off, you have a really nice tone and props to you for doing a feminine-voice-geared song!

The first phrase, i heard a slight vibratto but it seemed as if you couldn't really get it out. For some of the lower parts of the song you sound emotion-less but I do like how you sing the high notes. And during some parts it sounds as if you don't know the correct melody for that part and you seem like your hesitating/nervous a bit, but that goes away as you start singing the higher notes come.

I really liked the harmonies good job on that, although it started off a little bit weak.

Also for the mixing, why did the reverb fade away for your vocals after the chorus? Or is it someone else singing it alongside you o_O?

The last part of the song sounded really emotional so i'm guessing you were a little nervous in the beginning and your confidence grew towards the end.

I'm hoping to hear more of your clips =D

Overall, good job, you have potential ^^

Guest onigiri_kun

qxsnoexp>>

yup from gseed^^

babiixru>>

yeah~ I'll really work on all that... but thanx for telling me!

those are my weakpoints-_-

there was a lot of hissing in the original song~ so I used the

hiss reduction but it makes me sound very nasally~~

and the harmonies I rushed... I'll go back oneday and fix them^^

Guest babiixru

qxsnoexp>>

yup from gseed^^

babiixru>>

yeah~ I'll really work on all that... but thanx for telling me!

those are my weakpoints-_-

there was a lot of hissing in the original song~ so I used the

hiss reduction but it makes me sound very nasally~~

and the harmonies I rushed... I'll go back oneday and fix them^^

yeah that's why i don't like doing the noise reduction or the hiss reduction...really "cramps" my vocals haha

Guest onigiri_kun

yeah that's why i don't like doing the noise reduction or the hiss reduction...really "cramps" my vocals haha

I SO AGREE!!

i'll fix the song some way or the other^^

Archived