Official Babyvox Re.v Thread

Guest pekochan

Guest KuYA II

^

yup and yet they still dance really good especially Jin. She seemed to be so confident when she performs which i love a lot =)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluecarrot

i'm kind of disappointed that they reused the title baby vox..

i'l probably have to take a long time to get used to them lik dbsk..

but..

they're covers of baby vox are good...

kind of feels like a knock off baby vox..

i'll always like the baby vox generation with eunhye.. it almost seems like they're really trying to keep the broken up baby vox..

but those girls are good..in their own ways.

Guest Chakra'ca

i'm kind of disappointed that they reused the title baby vox..

i'l probably have to take a long time to get used to them lik dbsk..

but..

they're covers of baby vox are good...

kind of feels like a knock off baby vox..

i'll always like the baby vox generation with eunhye.. it almost seems like they're really trying to keep the broken up baby vox..

but those girls are good..in their own ways.

I wouldn't say they're like a Knock of Baby V.O.X

Re.V is more into the hip hop style and I think they can do what Baby V.O.X wasn't able to do

When the original tried the Sexy Hip Hop look, it failed and their albums didn't sell that well

Maybe it was because of the whole Tupac thing (I'll still never understand that)

Guest Xenoassassin1

Hahhaha lmao reusing a name and making into another group is like making another guy group using the name H.O.T. it doesn't work......knock of or not........i'm stilling laughing...

Guest lovelylil819

well...aren't they in the same company as the old babyvox? If so, the company has all rights to do so. The reason they are using the same name is to get the group out there...it's just for publicity and yeah, they are getting it. I don't care, I like the new babyvox re.v.

Guest spoiled_filipino

hi im kinda confused here, um well i've heard of baby vox before and then when i saw someone post up their new cd and when i saw the date i was like hm? i thought they already had a bunch of cds out before and then i come to this thread and it says its baby vox refresh? then i went to youtube and some of their videos look old and im just confused.. did some ppl get out of the group and new ppl come in cuz some of the girls look the same and im just yea... curious >_<'

Hi ^^~

so, i'm pretty much a lurker around here, but i've fallen in love with these girls (and i was never that into the other Baby Vox :X) so i thought i'd make myself known

and lets have some pretty Yeon Kyeong to brighten up the place ^^; She's so pretty :ph34r:

hyk43.jpg

hyk44.jpg

hyk45.jpg

hyk46.jpg

hyk47.jpg

hyk48.jpg

hyk49.jpg

credits to babyvoxrefresh.com + on pics

hi im kinda confused here, um well i've heard of baby vox before and then when i saw someone post up their new cd and when i saw the date i was like hm? i thought they already had a bunch of cds out before and then i come to this thread and it says its baby vox refresh? then i went to youtube and some of their videos look old and im just confused.. did some ppl get out of the group and new ppl come in cuz some of the girls look the same and im just yea... curious >_<'

Baby Vox and Baby Vox Re.v are 2 different groups, under the same company. They're totally different.

Guest Paper Wings

I just saw a performance of them singing Shee live. I thought they did a really good job. This gorup is really growing on me.

And for the comment someone made about the Original Baby Vox failing at the sexy hip hop thing...I don't think that was necessarily true. I'll admit the whole Ride West album was a total disaster...but I don't think any girl group could of pulled that off. And during the time of SES and Finkl, Baby Vox's tracks werre different in the sense that they had more of a hip hop/r&b feel to them. They wern't exactly hip hop but there was some influence in there. Thats what I liked about Baby Vox, their songs were different and a little ahead of their time.

i don't think anyone's put this here yet (really sorry if i missed it looking through the thread :crazy: )

Jin Kyeong used to be in 투야/ToYa. They were supposed to be SES rivals :\ Anyways, though you guys might like some pics of her with the old group.

jjchoi1015_39.jpg

jjchoi1015_46.jpg

kpxsky_50.jpg

kss9578_35.jpg

playboy96_60.jpg

babyvox-toya.jpg

credit naver

Guest dudeman

Wow...I can ALMOST see Jin Kyung's transition from ToYa to here, but it still took me a while to recognize her.

So yeah, I listened to more of "Shee" and finally listened to "Never Say Goodbye" yesterday, and I gotta say, my respect points for them shot up! They're really awesome to listen to! And the really cool part about them is that each member has the ability to stand out on their own instead of just simply being lost within the group. Major awesomeness.

They're really cool, now I REALLY look forward to more of their work.

Guest UNee4Life

Wow...I can ALMOST see Jin Kyung's transition from ToYa to here, but it still took me a while to recognize her.

So yeah, I listened to more of "Shee" and finally listened to "Never Say Goodbye" yesterday, and I gotta say, my respect points for them shot up! They're really awesome to listen to! And the really cool part about them is that each member has the ability to stand out on their own instead of just simply being lost within the group. Major awesomeness.

They're really cool, now I REALLY look forward to more of their work.

really? I think none of them except Sarang cuz she is so tall. Everyone else BLENDS IN SO WELL, even with the back-up dancers. It makes NO SENSE why in the performances they all have the same color as the backgroudn dancers but the main vocalist doesn't. She is wearing white? It makes it look like she is a solo singer and everyone else is a back-up dancer. In Baby Vox everyone stood out, they all had different colors and their background dancers wore a nutrial color and seemed to be in the back. Old Baby Vox did a very good job having them stand out, I think Baby Vox Re.V is having problems

Guest dudeman

I wasn't really referring to their clothes...

In most groups nowadays, it's hard to remember a face in the group, since the members in most of the groups look almost the same.

But with this group, if someone randomly showed you one of the members, you will automatically know who she is.

Guest KhmerGuy231

I just watched their videos, I didn't think it was as bad as some people have said. "Shee" grew on me, I wish there was a place I could download all this stuff (*hint, hint* *nudge, nudge* lol). But yeah, these girls are starting to grow on me, need some improvement, but hey, they're just starting out.

Archived