Modern Street Culture Thread

Guest MUGETSU

Guest MUGETSU

okkkkkkk i took some wdywt pics...i hardly do that, but I just want to show the jacket.

I thought the jacket wouldn't hold up to the extreme cold that was in NYC today..it was like 20 something degrees but the wind chill made it feel like the single digits. However I was please with the performance. I was only wearing a tshirt and a thermal hoodie from uniqlo underneath it and I was pretty warm. The only cold part was my face because it was the only part not covered. It's an extremely warm jacket thanks to its wind proofing. It's also waterproof and breathable, all which is due to its fully taped seams. I feel like it was definitely worth its price.

Burton Fitted/C-LAW Addict Jacket/Stussy backpack

n26309820_30649186_1614.jpg

Nudie Bootcut OLA

n26309820_30649187_1927.jpg

Front view - sneakers I wore today were Nash 90s - these sneakers crack like crazy!!! oh well its just a beater now

n26309820_30649185_1306.jpg

and this doesn't have to do with streetwear but this chocolate is REALLY good. I recommend it!

n26309820_30649184_1015.jpg

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AirMaxFiend

Since you did one....

Stussy Crew, Gap Morrisons, AM95/360 One Time Only Pack taken with my phone while waiting for my friend.

DSC00056.jpg

If anyone knows where to get AM90/360 hybrids in a 9/9.5 for under $200, tell me :)

omg look at this... seven brick.

sevenbrick.gif

Guest MUGETSU

The morrisons are those recently released Gap selvedge denim right? Hows the fit? is it raw?

I was looking into G-shock watches. anyone know any good pieces? Looking for any cool looking frogman models.

Guest AirMaxFiend

The morrisons are those recently released Gap selvedge denim right? Hows the fit? is it raw?

I was looking into G-shock watches. anyone know any good pieces? Looking for any cool looking frogman models.

Yeah, the fit is nice but the seat is kind of loose. The bottom opening is tapered as a pair of 501s, and the ones I have aren't raw. There are raw, but it isn't very crunchy and it is different from the usual raw. The ones I saw weren't shiny like regular raw. They had the texture and look of a one wash 501. Another bad thing is that the sizes are never consistent. One model they might have a loose 30 waist, and on another they might have a tight 30.

Guest Tiger JK

yep someone was on caliroots...

and they screwed me over on the Red Clay jacket, said it was out of stock. They gotta update that, very disappointed...

Guest MUGETSU

yep someone was on caliroots...

and they screwed me over on the Red Clay jacket, said it was out of stock. They gotta update that, very disappointed...

haha we were probably on it at the same time! lol i was looking at the cheap monday denim.

so are they really "cheap" as in quality? i know price wise they're cheap

Guest AirMaxFiend

They're not as good as APC, but better than STFs. Isn't it around $90 shipped from caliroots? APCs are like $140 shipped, most people just spend the extra few dollars to get APCs, and others save money and get STFs.

Guest its ann

hm how bout these .theye womens so they should hav ur size and theyr brown. wen i first saw them i didnt like em (not a big fan of orange.) but i tried em on anyways and they kinda grew on me.

HAHA, ok ok so I thought about it, and I went to Shiekh today, and I bought them... dude I already love it!! hahaha they had my size too!! hahaha.. i got them for $89..YEE!! hahah but yeah I just wana thank you... haha

Guest shinchrono

So while we're WDYWTing...

120806.jpg:(

Ninja Mask! / NBHD / Hugo Boss / BountyXHunter / Supreme (belt) / Fiberops / Bathing Ape

The jeans I wore today were the Fiberops Strummer jeans, probably one of my favorite hardwashed pairs, but of course for the sake of wearing in my raw denim they're never worn :(

1208062.jpg

Oh, I went into Gap to see the selvedge jeans, I tried asking some of the employees if they had it in and they had no idea what I was talking about...found them eventually, but wasn't too impressed. The jeans are alright for the price but in that price range I think I would shell out a bit more for APC New Standards.

Also, my friend picked up the Levis x Fragment 505-0207 in his natural waist, he says they are wayyyy too baggy even after soaking, and is kind of regretting the purchase (i think the "superfuture fit" is having too much influence on him ^^)

Ace, since you're in NY why don't you drop by Blue in Green to look for very very very very nice denim? With a pair of Samurai's or PBJ's you would probably be set for a few months. (speaking of which....the PBJ XX-005BK just arrived in their store....holy crap....................that would not be a bad purchase indeed :P )

Now I wish I lived in NY.

Guest AirMaxFiend

So while we're WDYWTing...

:(

Ninja Mask! / NBHD / Hugo Boss / BountyXHunter / Supreme (belt) / Fiberops / Bathing Ape

The jeans I wore today were the Fiberops Strummer jeans, probably one of my favorite hardwashed pairs, but of course for the sake of wearing in my raw denim they're never worn :(

%7Boption%7D1208062.jpg

Oh, I went into Gap to see the selvedge jeans, I tried asking some of the employees if they had it in and they had no idea what I was talking about...found them eventually, but wasn't too impressed. The jeans are alright for the price but in that price range I think I would shell out a bit more for APC New Standards.

Also, my friend picked up the Levis x Fragment 505-0207 in his natural waist, he says they are wayyyy too baggy even after soaking, and is kind of regretting the purchase (i think the "superfuture fit" is having too much influence on him ^^)

Ace, since you're in NY why don't you drop by Blue in Green to look for very very very very nice denim? With a pair of Samurai's or PBJ's you would probably be set for a few months. (speaking of which....the PBJ XX-005BK just arrived in their store....holy crap....................that would not be a bad purchase indeed :P )

Now I wish I lived in NY.

Is that really you? That first picture is worth at least $1200. That guy down there actually lives in NY. And I'm looking through your myspace, and you don't have any baller outfits on. Excuse me if it is really you.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i1.tinypic.com/skx0r9.jpg' alt='skx0r9.jpg'>

Archived