Guest MUGETSU

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MUGETSU

this is my friend...hopefully she wont know i put her pic up

670697171_l.jpg

this dude added me on myspace - he has MAD bape and sneakers..

skx0r9.jpg

ok i found pics of his girl wearing bape stuff .. .hhaha

DSC00633.JPG

DSC00659A.jpg

Guest AirMaxFiend

YEAAAAH BOOOOOOOOOYEEEEEEE. LOL she even knows how to pinroll! And that Asian guy, I heard he lives in the Bronx or something and he has a hot Asian girlfriend.

Guest AirMaxFiend

Firstly we must check where the edge is. Turn up your jeans slightly to check how much you need to roll

pinrolling_01.jpg

Next we need to start folding back the denim. Make sure you fold from the back to the front, like shown

pinrolling_02.jpg

pinrolling_03.jpg

Now hold it against your ankle to make sure you roll it tight and not loose

pinrolling_04.jpg

Of course at this point, remember to do roughly the same with the inside side of the jeans!

Now it's time to fold up the denim once more, to get the 'stay tight' locking mechanism sorted

pinrolling_05.jpg

You now have a pinroll! Of course you can fold once more if you want the length a bit shorter but it will probably look pretty fat, so this way is best.

Guest sugar33

hey guys does anyone knw what online store sells new era caps that can b shipped to australia? or if anyones from melbourne does anyone know where to get one from?

Guest Epitaph

pictures don't work =(

anyone getting the tokyos (the dunks)? i find those and the day of the deads the only good SB releases this year

Archived