Modern Street Culture Thread

Guest MUGETSU

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest missxmoody

Oh Jay about that shirt...its the "HONG MUTHA FU C KIN' KONG" shirt from 8five2, i think it was.

dude, i want that shirt too..

8f2hmfkbrowncopyxs9.jpg

jay, if you might do it .. mind helping me out too? then again i think i'm going to hk in the end of january for two weeks, but not sure and it might be sold out by then.

oh yeah, damnnn for getting into hku .. wasn't it really as hard as people say? i'm really thinking about going to law school in hk.

Guest Poetic Prophet

Lets see the other day me and Jenn (NFTP) went on a shoe binge, We stopped at nordstrom raqck and jenn got a pair of Air Trainer Max 91's in denim (i'll get pics later) and i got jenn a pair of winter waffles in white/pink.

The denim trainers were 39 dollars and the winter waffles were 27 dollars.

Later me and jenn went to In4mation to see if they had the denim FC's in a size 13, they didn't. Next we headed to kicks/hi to see and they did. Not to mention they were 5 bucks cheaper. those ran around 60 bucks. All in all it was a pretty eventful shoe day. Just thought i;d let you know what we've been up to.

Peace!

Guest AirMaxFiend

dude, i want that shirt too..

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img352.imageshack.us/img352/3865/8f2hmfkbrowncopyxs9.jpg

jay, if you might do it .. mind helping me out too? then again i think i'm going to hk in the end of january for two weeks, but not sure and it might be sold out by then.

oh yeah, damnnn for getting into hku .. wasn't it really as hard as people say? i'm really thinking about going to law school in hk.

The ones written in Chinese characters is better and more clear. It says 'Hong Kong is dope' and 'I love skateboarding.'

Guest twinsxboyz

has anyone heard of "everlast"?

seen quite a lot of ppl in hk wearing this brand

in aus everlast is similar to puma and adidas, it's not as popular here but its been around for a while.

do they have lonsdale there?

Guest TrainDriver

anyone know where can i get this y-3 bag online?

http://hk.image.auctions.yahoo.com/users/2...19y6003_a-1.jpg

at first i thought this bag looked okay, but now its grown on me. btw does the Bape store in HK carry a lot of stock? i've heard ppl complaining about the lack of stock.

OH also everlast is from USA. like the above poster stated, its similar to puma.

hey does anybody kno what these shoes are???

they look so awesome... hahaha

3865sq7.jpg

nah theyre not customed. ive seen them around.. australia bahha. footlockers, street exchange and all that have themmm.. or lets say HAD them. months ago. they were everywhere.

Guest sillybilly_me

i cant seem to find goodfoot =/

i walked from spadina and richmond st to university and richmond and ant seem to find it =_=;;?

Guest Epitaph

^i think you should bring a print out map of the streets with you :)

purp pigeons for 70 bucks! tempting because it's suede, but i gotta save up :(

has anyone heard of "everlast"?

seen quite a lot of ppl in hk wearing this brand

yeah seems pretty popular back there for some reason.

so is this other brand that makes bags and stuff....can't remember whats it's called..

i bought a pair of everlast boxing shoes and i rarely wear them cuz they're so freaking hard to put on. i have to jam my feet in...-_- lol.

Archived