Modern Street Culture Thread

Guest MUGETSU

Guest shinchrono

will be stopping by shop gentei today, they just reopened with a new shipment of who knows what from Japan, i'm looking forward to some of the new AG stuff ^^

i'll update on anything good i find and maybe i can ship stuff if there's anything you guys like?

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest malevolent.

Yes they do.

Unfortunately, a lot of people don't care if it's fake or not and I have no idea how they became to have that kind of mentality. I personally hate the feeling of having something fake on me and would rather save up for the real thing.

Guest MUGETSU

is there any site for urban t-shirts and stuff like that? Just designs you nver see and stuff like that.

Karmaloop.com and digitalgravel.com are two good sites.

Guest TrainDriver

same gucci styles but with different colors on the front:

492b.jpg

fawr i like this one, hope i can find something similar when i go to HK.

Guest Poetic Prophet

bape like ecko? nah ecko makes massive amounts of 1 design

plus the value difference is too far apart 18 bucks compared to 70?

think about what you said, jay. Bape right now only has one style...Bapesta's. I dont know how Bape got so popular. Its just a legitimate AF1 Bootleg.

I picked up a pair of the glow in the dark Dunk Hi's that were part of the halloween pack. The Shoe is freaking awesome. In daylight, it looks like a regular off-white dunk. But in the Dark, it glows like no tomorrow. I'll try to post pics later.

Oh well, Lebron IV's are next on the list. I dont care what any of yall say on how it looks. its gonna be an awesome shoe.

Oh, Woodgrain AF1's, Dunks, and Am90's are on the way.

Guest Tonyc402

think about what you said, jay. Bape right now only has one style...Bapesta's. I dont know how Bape got so popular. Its just a legitimate AF1 Bootleg.

I picked up a pair of the glow in the dark Dunk Hi's that were part of the halloween pack. The Shoe is freaking awesome. In daylight, it looks like a regular off-white dunk. But in the Dark, it glows like no tomorrow. I'll try to post pics later.

Oh well, Lebron IV's are next on the list. I dont care what any of yall say on how it looks. its gonna be an awesome shoe.

Oh, Woodgrain AF1's, Dunks, and Am90's are on the way.

Yeah the wood grains look pretty nice . IMO , i think the dunk woodgrain looks the best.

Guest TrainDriver

hey guys does HK have a lot of "street sneakers"? i'm new to buying these types of sneakers and i want something different to my ordinary blue and white nike AF-1s. i'm only willing to spend about $178 USD though, lol can't afford the bapes i wanted, but i like quite a few of the nikes. any recommendations for starters?

Guest MUGETSU

that doesn't look good imo

JAY CHOU HATES HIS OWN SNEAKERS

LOL

hey guys does HK have a lot of "street sneakers"? i'm new to buying these types of sneakers and i want something different to my ordinary blue and white nike AF-1s. i'm only willing to spend about $178 USD though, lol can't afford the bapes i wanted, but i like quite a few of the nikes. any recommendations for starters?

Bapes are $205 retail. so if you're willing to add a little more you can buy em.

Anyways...theres a lot of air forces out there under 180.

Guest Jay Chou

of course, theres a street of sneaker shops in mongkok.

probably the most "update" place to get your shoes at.

JAY CHOU HATES HIS OWN SNEAKERS

LOL

hahaha good one

Archived