Modern Street Culture Thread

Guest MUGETSU

Guest darling

the before is just plain "raw" denim...then after you smell like crap for a few months, the jeans get washed and bam, jeans exclusive to your wear. Creases that have faded into the locations created by your body, unlike the random fades of say, AE, where the whiskers might be on your low thigh or something. (not hating on AE b/c I have some)

on a side note: Doesn't it looks strange when people wear those jeans and the actual creases don't match up with the design creases? :P Does to me anyway

damn, this makes me want to buy another pair with money I don't have...

chris stop wasting money on clothes. go spend it on some snowboarding lessons instead so you don't get owned so hard next time :)

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest trixtah

chris stop wasting money on clothes. go spend it on some snowboarding lessons instead so you don't get owned so hard next time :)

that ramp is not my friend :tears:

Guest MUGETSU

the before is just plain "raw" denim...then after you smell like crap for a few months, the jeans get washed and bam, jeans exclusive to your wear. Creases that have faded into the locations created by your body, unlike the random fades of say, AE, where the whiskers might be on your low thigh or something. (not hating on AE b/c I have some)

on a side note: Doesn't it looks strange when people wear those jeans and the actual creases don't match up with the design creases? :P Does to me anyway

damn, this makes me want to buy another pair with money I don't have...

Wear what jeans? Raw or prewashed?

For Raw - It probably won't match up perfectly due to the shrinking and stretching of the jeans after each wash and wear. But if you don't give it a hot soak before all the wears then yes the shrinkage might be too much and misalign the fades

on a side note: your friend is cute. she single? haha

Guest Jay Chou

suprised to see you guys talking about new balances.

i thought u guys only discuss about nike dunks lolz

heres the pick of my stuff i promised lol , just put up what i had .. pretty nooby stuff but its something =)

taggedstack.jpg

taggedcollect.jpg

neighborhood wannabe's

neighborhoodwannabe.jpg

damn thats a lot of shoes.

how do you manage to wear them all? (i assume you have a lot of older shoes)

Guest MUGETSU

Was searching around on the net. Looks like Goodfoot might be the only place that are going to stock it?

Thats what I got from a search on google and it lead to to hypebeast forums.

=(

Guest Epitaph

^^^^gettin 8 pairs at one time? those are throughout the year lol

don't think he has eough to dish out that much for 8 pairs in one sitting

Guest Jay Chou

oh i thought you bought them at a single time.

since they were in boxes, i assumed they were all new lolzz

have i posted this before?

anyway this has got to be my favorite pair of gucci glasses....even though i have a similar pair.

but still this looks nicer =)

ilove_922-img600x450-1168269524____0157-1.jpg

ilove_922-img600x450-1168269525____0158-1.jpg

ilove_922-img600x450-1168269526____0161-1.jpg

another pair:

670c.jpg

Guest ENiGMATiCSOUL

hah , i wear all of them cept the ones with suede on them .. damn toronto weather . i buy them randomly when i get bored lol , p.s my parents dont support my addiction its my job that does. and i didnt buy them at once or it woulda costed me 1500$

oh i thought you bought them at a single time.

since they were in boxes, i assumed they were all new lolzz

have i posted this before?

anyway this has got to be my favorite pair of gucci glasses....even though i have a similar pair.

but still this looks nicer =)

ilove_922-img600x450-1168269524____0157-1.jpg

ilove_922-img600x450-1168269525____0158-1.jpg

ilove_922-img600x450-1168269526____0161-1.jpg

another pair:

670c.jpg

how much did that run you?

Archived