Modern Street Culture Thread

Guest MUGETSU

whut about zippers? are they supposed to be metal or plastic and whut about the tags? does anyone know what a real and fake one looks like?

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

psst..lol

hey all u streetwear/sneaker gods....

anybody know where i can get these (i'm in NYC)...pretty much every site online is sold out....

I believe pickyourshoes.com is still selling some online.

Guest AirMaxFiend

whut about zippers? are they supposed to be metal or plastic and whut about the tags? does anyone know what a real and fake one looks like?

You won't be able to tell by yourself if an item is fake or not. You probably haven't seen enough real pieces to distinguish, just go to any bape forum (hypebeast, ISS, bapetalk/bapetalk2) and post the links or pictures of the item you're thinking of buying.

The main thing in telling if a bape piece is fake is the price.

Guest -.Gigi.-

Me and my friend were arguing how guys like their girls dressed.

I said that they like them to look like girls. Wear girly clothes, flats, or heels. That's how I dress.

She said that they like them to dress like them in streetwear and sneakers. That's how she dresses.

I would like to know what you guys think. Streetwear girls are more attractive to you or what?

Guest AirMaxFiend

I said that they like them to look like girls. Wear girly clothes, flats, or heels. That's how I dress.

She said that they like them to dress like them in streetwear and sneakers. That's how she dresses.

I would like to know what you guys think. Streetwear girls are more attractive to you or what?

No, I don't like girls that wear dunks, jordans, etc.

I want my girl to be girly. Skirts, heels, whole nine.

But it's different for most guys.

You won't be able to tell by yourself if an item is fake or not. You probably haven't seen enough real pieces to distinguish, just go to any bape forum (hypebeast, ISS, bapetalk/bapetalk2) and post the links or pictures of the item you're thinking of buying.

The main thing in telling if a bape piece is fake is the price.

yeahyeahhh sometimes it's hard to distinguish buh the prices give it away =) real BAPE is REALLYYYYY expensive. haha

ummm i have one question. does anyone know stores in Toronto where i can buy Stussy & 10.deep clothing?

^those were sold only online, you can buy off of resellers though

nikes collection royale

uh lol those lebron forces were sold at all the footlockers in my area , so did the rest of the royale collection..

i got a pair of wannabe neighbourhood shells pics later

thanks guys..but nevermind...they don't come in my size...lol nothing i like ever does! why don't they make them in smaller sizes?! it's not fair i tell ya!!

yeahyeahhh sometimes it's hard to distinguish buh the prices give it away =) real BAPE is REALLYYYYY expensive. haha

ummm i have one question. does anyone know stores in Toronto where i can buy Stussy & 10.deep clothing?

http://www.tenthdivision.com/store.html

Guest Tonyc402

now this i can help u with. but for bape . i dont think theres anystores that sell the real bape in toronto . except for maybe SHOWROOM, but im havin doubts from that place cuz my friend got ripped cuz his hat had an APEE tag on it whihc is bape for girls. But for Stussy and 10 deep you can find it at RANSOM, which is rite on top of Goodfoot. If you dont know where goodfoot is , go to queen street west, turn left on spadina , then turn rite on the first street on your rite . and Goodfoot should be rite beside Quiznos .

Guest soospam

If you're buying bape stuff online just buy from reliable sources. On ebay just search for pondon or tokyooobape both who are reliable sources. Theres some other places i get my bape products from such as www.supremepalace.com and www.conceptshop.com.hk they sell other stuff aswell and i go to these shops personally most times to buy any stuff i want and everything ive bought is real to my knowledge. Both shops extremely satisfactory for me anyway

Guest bLufurBaLL

yea I like the girls u described

Guest MUGETSU

I usually like my girls dressing feminine as you described it.

There's nothing wrong with a streetwear dressing female, but the ones I encounter here are usually too ghetto, hoodratty, or hypebeasty for my taste.

Guest ENiGMATiCSOUL

heres the pick of my stuff i promised lol , just put up what i had .. pretty nooby stuff but its something =)

taggedstack.jpg

taggedcollect.jpg

neighborhood wannabe's

neighborhoodwannabe.jpg

Guest MUGETSU

You need time to break it in and bring the fades, honeycombs, whiskers out by yourself through continuous wear and not washing it.

The fade is personal to the person wearing it. It becomes a unique piece of clothing because no 2 jeans will fade the same way. All your experiences and how hard and often you wear the jeans will determine how they look in the end.

You do wash them...but only after a significant amount of time.

All from superfuture.

Picture of dude wearing raw denim before washing. See the creases? it ends up as fades once you wear em for a while as indigo is lost. after wash more indigo is lost and the fades come out

imperialsuv5.jpg

Examples of the end product:

Nudie Regular Ralf Denim Selvedge

Before

rrdsfront.jpg

rrds.jpg

After

ralffront.jpg

ralfback.jpg

APC New Standards

p1010004ao3.jpg

p1010008bl2.jpg

p1010009se7.jpg

Dior Homme Japanese 21cm

dior21cm01.jpg

Guest trixtah

the before is just plain "raw" denim...then after you smell like crap for a few months, the jeans get washed and bam, jeans exclusive to your wear. Creases that have faded into the locations created by your body, unlike the random fades of say, AE, where the whiskers might be on your low thigh or something. (not hating on AE b/c I have some)

on a side note: Doesn't it looks strange when people wear those jeans and the actual creases don't match up with the design creases? :P Does to me anyway

damn, this makes me want to buy another pair with money I don't have...

Archived