Modern Street Culture Thread

Guest MUGETSU

Guest trixtah

how are the samurais?

you made that pic yourself? its nice lol

my cousin's friend Jan aka stuntastic works there i think.

ive been thinking of buying a pair of imperials but i need money haha

show us a pic of you wearing em! tell us about the hot soak and the shrinkage and all the details!

man it's so worth it...my dukes are so sexy but raped my wallet

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AirMaxFiend

damn selfedge got out quick (it's on the hp site) =( i wanted that place to keep low

all the hypebeasts are on it now!

Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown! Spot is blown!

Hope the k-poppers don't look at this thread.

And the new Teriyaki Boyz & Kanye song is catchy...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=M9-049z1yK4

Guest MUGETSU

i hope they do some Utada Hikaru x Kanye Collabo -__-

anyway...are dukes like...NUT HUGGING tight? maybe i should go for the kings.

=( i wish Blue In Green here in NYC stocked them so I could actually try them on.

no homo - but damn imperials look mad nice in this picture.

they don't look THAT tight...maybe really just great fitting in this pic. i really need to try a pair on.

that butt pocket is huge, but i like the back design

check out the damn honeycombs and whiskers. crazy!

imperialsuv5.jpg

Guest Tiger JK

just got the new Upper Playground "Craps" hoodie (i've been waiting for a hoodie like this for a long time!!! HELLA excited to get this), also got the Bijules NYC "North Korea money" ring and SSUR "Poppy" tee.

FINALLY got my Edwins in...

Guest Jay Chou

i hope they do some Utada Hikaru x Kanye Collabo -__-

anyway...are dukes like...NUT HUGGING tight? maybe i should go for the kings.

=( i wish Blue In Green here in NYC stocked them so I could actually try them on.

no homo - but damn imperials look mad nice in this picture.

they don't look THAT tight...maybe really just great fitting in this pic. i really need to try a pair on.

that butt pocket is huge, but i like the back design

check out the damn honeycombs and whiskers. crazy!

imperialsuv5.jpg

wow i have a similar pair like that, made from some company in japan.

except that it is a little more faded at the knee area, and the richard simmons pocket are not that huge.

but i got them nice and cheap from mk, and thats all it matters ;P

btw i think white converses match with those jeans better lolz

Guest AirMaxFiend

Better stock up on you Japanese repros... Levis is suing all the big underground brands. Samurai, Sugarcane, Oni, Iron Heart, etc.

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/showthread.php?t=20868

-Levi's is suing your two favorite denim stores in America, along with Studio D'Artisan, Iron Heart, Toyo/Sugarcane, Oni (BS United), and Samurai.

-Everybody is being sued for trademark infringment

-All sales of the above mentioned brands are to be stopped by Friday, January 19, 2007 WORLDWIDE

-US and Japanese Customs are in on this, no jeans made by the above brands are to be sent out of Japan starting two days ago (January 15) to stores OR consumers. you've been warned, don't attempt to order your jeans via a bidding service or have a friend send them to you

-The offending points are as follows: 1. There are to be NO tabs attatched between to pieces of fabric on the rear pockets, 2. The cards hanging out of the back pocket, stapled to the pocket, must not look anything like vintage/modern Levi's Info Cards, 3. Arcuates on the rear pockets must not resemble the Levi's arcuate in ANY way shape or form, 4. Rear leather patch cannot contain an image of two moving objects (horses, motorcylcles, pigs, etc..) pulling apart a pair of jeans

-All product with any of the above mentioned accents must be pulled from the shelves of every store in the world by Friday, January 19

-I've spoken to most of the manufacturers named in the lawsuit in Japan already and they are quickly working on producing jeans with either NO back pocket stitching or stitching that is greatly different than the Levi's Arcuate. We are looking at a four week period where there will be very low stock of denim from these companies

-There are four more companies they're going after, i cannot name those at this time.

-This is one of the most comprehensive and largest lawsuits Levi's has filed against Japanese denim manufacturers

-I have two words for everybody "Denim Speakeasy"

a few quick updates:

-this was a court order, NOT ceast and desist.

-Levi's is winning this, there's no doubt about it

-This lawsuit has been many months in the works, maybe even before any of the aformentioned stores opened

^That's from Kiya, the owner of SelfEdge.

Guest MUGETSU

i'm sorry soompier moderators.

but.

F*** LEVIS

If they didn't make such an inferior product compared to these Japanese companies, maybe I'd buy a pair.

American companies need to step their games up.....a lot of American stuff sucks.

Man...being a superpower you'd think we'd be getting the best stuff anywhere...

Guest Epitaph

psst..lol

hey all u streetwear/sneaker gods....

anybody know where i can get these (i'm in NYC)...pretty much every site online is sold out....

^those were sold only online, you can buy off of resellers though

nikes collection royale

mugetsu:

yeah they're nut huggers for the start, you gotta wear em in fo sho.

im still wearing mine in. but its just been to hot o'er here to wear em in.

Guest ENiGMATiCSOUL

uh lol those lebron forces were sold at all the footlockers in my area , so did the rest of the royale collection..

i got a pair of wannabe neighbourhood shells pics later

Guest kcinimod

i was just wondering how u tell if a bape/baby milo sweater is fake or not?

tags, stitching, color (is it bright enough), bape hoodies arms are sewn from the collar bone to under the armpit not from the shoulder to under the armpit

Archived