Whats Ur Fav Lipgloss?

Guest ♥SecretLvr♥

Guest ♥SecretLvr♥

Dior, Lancome, Anna Sui, Stila, Estee Lauder, Kose, Mac?
pls tell me what is ur fav lip gloss....

never tried lancome juicy tube.. is it nice?

and do u like the other lip gloss by Dior? i prefer those in bottle with brush.... but i fell in love with the one in tube(dior kiss)... shade 758

also heard that stila lip glaze is good too.. is it??

oh anyone here tried anna sui's lip gloss before? are they any good??

thank u

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like juicy tubes by lancome i think ive got the candy colour with heaps of sparkles..

and i like dior showw, its like this purplish kinda colour .. and laniege one.

Guest Batgirl

i have dior kiss....and i hate it. TOO sticky. Doesnt even glide on well. juicy tubes are overrated. urban decay xxxslick glosses go on like chapstick. The one sticky lip gloss i can tolerate is from Fresh in the color bellini. Stila has really cute colors but im over it. I have this smashbox gloss in this strawberry color (blade or soemthing), really awesome. And i have this Hard Candy gloss cololr punch, it is that dark red vixen color, love that too

Guest ♥SecretLvr♥

i like juicy tubes by lancome i think ive got the candy colour with heaps of sparkles..

and i like dior showw, its like this purplish kinda colour .. and laniege one.

dior show? is it in the bottle? with brush???

for the juicy tubes how long does it last?

few hours?

i have dior kiss....and i hate it. TOO sticky. Doesnt even glide on well. juicy tubes are overrated. urban decay xxxslick glosses go on like chapstick. The one sticky lip gloss i can tolerate is from Fresh in the color bellini. Stila has really cute colors but im over it. I have this smashbox gloss in this strawberry color (blade or soemthing), really awesome. And i have this Hard Candy gloss cololr punch, it is that dark red vixen color, love that too

so u like stila lipglaze???

is it long lassting?

i dun think we have fresh here....

which shade are u using for dior kiss???

thanks

Guest efflorescence

I've got DiorKiss Cotton Daddy and it is amazing!

Gives my lips an amazing glitter effect, like the type you see in ads.

It also plumps really well and stays on for a LONG TIME.

I've also got Lancome Juicy Tube. It's alright. Not as good as DiorKiss and a bit too sticky.

Tends to get eaten alot. =P

i've always hated gloss since its sticky. it's windy a lot over here and the wind would just blow my hair onto my lips and it feels all icky..

Guest viviennexlove

I liked using the VitaGloss lip gloss by Bonnebell. not those tinted ones in tubes, but the transparent ones? and it's cheap too xP

everyone says chanel glosses are the best ;) but it's like $23 for a .21 oz i think?

but i like diorkiss in praline and red currant, i find they glide on decently and give lips color plus 3d dimension (glitter particles) = .6oz @ $18-20

lancome juicy tubes are wayyy stickyyyy and too sheer = .5oz @ $15

stila lip glosses are very nice in color, smell and effect but stickyish too

estee lauder gloss is also very good for 3d dimension to lips (hi-shine & impact) and not sticky at all!

duwop lip venom is okay for the price(which is expensive), .34oz for $18 or .17oz @ $15

drugstore brands are also decent for the low-low prices they offer: almay whipped gloss, maybelline shine, neutrogena, l'oreal

depends what you wanna try and the look you're trying to achieve

Guest graceyoon

i usually wear lip balm only but right now the gloss i'm using is MAC's lipgelee.. i like the consistency better than lipglass cuz lipglass is waaayy too shiny.. i hate sparkles in my lipgloss cuz my lips are quite chunky.. so i avoid those.. i use the one in slicked pink.. i like it.. it's a sheer pinky colour.. really nice tho

o wow, hmm i use:

-lancome juicy tubes (they're really good and they smell really good) $15

-DIOR ADDICT (I love everything about it, but the only thing is that it doesn't smell as good as the juicy tubes..lol) $23 something

-Urban Decay XXX Slick (OMG I love the smell and its' great) $15

Archived