Love Magicians 愛情魔髮師

Guest pillowbox

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xingjing

^ The member, 183Club, uploads all of them. But they're all raw. If you want to watch it with subs on YouTube, the member, strawberrie, or something like that, is loading it. However, the subs only go up to episode 7.

I've watched all the way up to episode 16 or something. Lol, I'm too concentrated on the storyline to know the episode number... XD. Anyways, it's good, however, I'm pissed off.

At all the characters. For not admitting things! And they have REALLY stupid misunderstandings too, sometimes. Why don't they just all get smarter?!?!

^ The member, 183Club, uploads all of them. But they're all raw. If you want to watch it with subs on YouTube, the member, strawberrie, or something like that, is loading it. However, the subs only go up to episode 7.

I've watched all the way up to episode 16 or something. Lol, I'm too concentrated on the storyline to know the episode number... XD. Anyways, it's good, however, I'm pissed off.

At all the characters. For not admitting things! And they have REALLY stupid misunderstandings too, sometimes. Why don't they just all get smarter?!?!

Guest xingjing

it's not really known yet....last i heard was CTS(think so...not so sure of the english abbreviation for the tv station though)...and date and time is also unknown yet... As jungiery/sanlih tv station has set a rule that it cannot be air when AQMFS is still showing.....

Btw, though this drama is No.1 rating in taiwan, but it has also caused alot of complaints, whether in the storyline/scripts or the time the lead has in the drama....

A good drama is when the rating is high and viewers like it....but AQMFS has failed in the viewers liking....

Taiwanese fans are now watching it for the sake of the stars they support.......they are quite pissed off by the storyline/script.....

Moreover, Sanlih has been putting Mingdao's name as 1st male lead, but his exposure for this drama was so pathetic....after episode 10, he is like a supporting actor........maybe they are compensating sam for last year WZBQW....because 2005 was supposed to be Sam's year but it was overshowed by Mingdao. This year is MD's year, so maybe they compensate him in this way...and another possibility that the fans have mentioned is that they are giving less exposure for MD because jungiery has been getting more projects for MD outside sanlih and there were reports of sanlih not happy.......(these are all speculations but nothing will be mentioned in newspapers if there aren't any unhappiness)

If it is not for MD excellent acting, i wouldn't even watch after episode 10........

Btw, the comic book for AQMFS is out in kinokuniya bookstore already. This is Book 1, there should be 1 or 2 more coming out....

The novel & pictorial book will be out in taiwan in june....so i guess we will have to wait for a while.

And 183Club is having their 1st concert in taiwan on 17th & 18th June... Fans will get to listen to new songs from their new album when they are at the concert...

I definitely agree with the fans. The storyline... BLEH.

It keeps dragging on and on and I keep wondering who's REALLY the actual lead? MD or SW??? I mean, personally, the amount of exposure of SW makes me SICK of him. Okay, I'm fine with him otherwise, but he gets SO annoying.

They make the storyline more and more complicated.

Why does this remind me of Goong when both people like each other and it's SO obvious, but they JUST WON'T SAY ANYTHING?!?!

STOP DRAGGING!!! I'm just watching it to support the stars in it as well. Why do they have to add all this random crap in it??? It pisses me off so much. Geez. YS should just admit to XB. And she should too.

)(@#*@&$)(@#*&$

This show is pissing me off. WZBQW never pissed me off to this extreme. Only Korean dramas richard simmons me off to this extent... in the storyline dragging. And that was Goong, when the writers had no idea what they were doing because the manhwa came out slower. PFFFT.

Egad.

^ huhu don't want to said anything until i finish watching it.. maybe diff people diff views

and for Malaysians... it is confirm that The Magicians Of Love will be airing at 8TV starting this coming 21st June 2006 every mon-fri 7pm.. so don't forget to watch!

Beauty Shop? I only know Beauty Pop and the only thing what is same, a group of guys (still in school) making unpretty girls pretty. But only one is a hairdresser.

And the girl is doing better (and don't want to be famous) and only is doing it for the sake of the unpretty.

But I don't care. I like Beauty Pop (the manga) and AQMFS.

Guest summers83

That's all frustrating it gets for most Korean shows you see. But for this show, I love to see how Richie and Artz gets to be with Xiaobei 1st then change partners. I love Richie in this show. But in Korean shows, we gets frustrated and angry was because the lead girl always dunno how bad the other guy or we just dun like the supporting guy in the show that's why.

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

If the original DVD released should I buy the DVD or not?Is this drama worth watching or not?Coz I watch Taiwan Drama so crap & boring like ISWAK,DBY,LC,LOH....I'm getting bored after I watch a few episodes?I stopped in episode 4 coz the storyline so draggy....I prefer watching ISWAK the original japanese drama "ITAZURA NA KISS" is much better than ISWAK....Kashiwabara Takashi also look soooo cute in that drama :blush: My friend want 2 buy this drama dvd (Love Magicians) too,What should I tell her coz I haven't watch this drama yet ???? She's crazy watching drama these days :rolleyes::phew:

tomoniichan.jpg

I definitely agree with the fans. The storyline... BLEH.

It keeps dragging on and on and I keep wondering who's REALLY the actual lead? MD or SW??? I mean, personally, the amount of exposure of SW makes me SICK of him. Okay, I'm fine with him otherwise, but he gets SO annoying.

They make the storyline more and more complicated.

Why does this remind me of Goong when both people like each other and it's SO obvious, but they JUST WON'T SAY ANYTHING?!?!

STOP DRAGGING!!! I'm just watching it to support the stars in it as well. Why do they have to add all this random crap in it??? It pisses me off so much. Geez. YS should just admit to XB. And she should too.

)(@#*@&$)(@#*&$

This show is pissing me off. WZBQW never pissed me off to this extreme. Only Korean dramas richard simmons me off to this extent... in the storyline dragging. And that was Goong, when the writers had no idea what they were doing because the manhwa came out slower. PFFFT.

Egad.

I love the first like 12 episodes or so but now it's dragging so much....argh....I agree with what the other viewers are saying.....the storyline is "ruining" the whole drama.......at first this drama was one of my favourite lol, hope they stop dragging the triangle relationship. But episode 18 wasn't that bad at least Er Qi is willing to let go now.

Guest dreamsicle

New character is introduced in episode 19. What a waste of resources to film this show. But sigh, it's summer and there's nothing else to watch.

I love the first like 12 episodes or so but now it's dragging so much....argh....I agree with what the other viewers are saying.....the storyline is "ruining" the whole drama.......at first this drama was one of my favourite lol, hope they stop dragging the triangle relationship. But episode 18 wasn't that bad at least Er Qi is willing to let go now.

i guess it was kind of good in a way....

i can watch from episode 1 to around 11, and then skip from episode 12 or so onwards and then continue from episode 17....hahahaaa :P:P

good good....at least better than WZBQW.....in WZBQW, i have to fast forward those scenes without Mingdao when i rewatch for the 3rd,4th,5th time onwards........

episode 18, not only is he good looking....the looks in his eyes is really so electifying(when he looks at Xiao Bei), you can get electrocuted....hahahaaaa :lol::lol: and he kissed Xiao Bei on the cheek when she was still sleeping......and then when they were at the salon, OMG, look at his expression & eyes........

Episode 18 has been uploaded in youtube already...so can go and watch if you are interested...

i guess it was kind of good in a way....

i can watch from episode 1 to around 11, and then skip from episode 12 or so onwards and then continue from episode 17....hahahaaa :P:P

good good....at least better than WZBQW.....in WZBQW, i have to fast forward those scenes without Mingdao when i rewatch for the 3rd,4th,5th time onwards........

episode 18, not only is he good looking....the looks in his eyes is really so electifying(when he looks at Xiao Bei), you can get electrocuted....hahahaaaa :lol::lol: and he kissed Xiao Bei on the cheek when she was still sleeping......and then when they were at the salon, OMG, look at his expression & eyes........

Episode 18 has been uploaded in youtube already...so can go and watch if you are interested...

hahaahaha.....you are smart to fast forward to episode 17.....anyway I think Ming Dao seems to be a bit different on episode 18.....I don't know how to explain it but I just feel that he looks different.....hope the ending will be good lol

I love this series. Never thought that a 26 year old guy can smile so sweet with a boyish look! HEHE. Somehow, it makes me want to giggle. LOL. But I only recently finished watching episode 8 and still waiting for the subtitles and for someone to upload more on youtube. And I don't seem to find Xiao Bei's voice as annoying as most of you guys were saying, even though it's my first time seeing her in a film. She's pretty good at acting. And Ming Dao! Toooooo sweet. As most of you guys have seen past episode 12 and said that the series went down hill...I hope it wasn't like Prince Turns to Frog. I just stopped watching that series after episode 4 because I couldn't stand how the story line was going and the main girl...ah, she's annoying..in my point of view. But I still very much love The Magicians of Love...I just hope it won't disappoint me as much as all the last few series had...and I so hope that the ending will make me satisfied!

Guest yellowrose

hi i just started watching this drama.. tried going to some clubboxes to dl but i nvr manage to go into the main pg of the clubboxes.. only manage to dl eps 5 from one of the old links put up on this topic board as the link is a direct link to that file in clubbox.. now trying desperately to find eps 6 direct link to clubbox but to no avail.. can anyone help me copy down the direct links of eps 6 onwards and post it here? sorry for the trouble and thanks =))

Archived