Beauty & The Geek 3

_ambrosia

Guest losborrachos
ive been thinking aobut hta too, for soo long. i want that too happen.

yeah my friend and i were talking abt it when we saw last season... man i would totally sign up...

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, Niels looks SO good after the makeover. I always

thought he was a bit cute though (I like nerds >_<), but

after the makeover, he was just WOW<3 I don't watch

this on a regular basis, but I should start doing it next

week xD

Guest makemyday

ohmyword.

jennylee was (in her own words) AGGRAVATING me in the last episode.

she tells niels to just choose the couples to send to elimination and says "whatever. i dont want to deal with it"

and then he chooses and she blows up on him.

swears at him. tells him that he's "AGGRAVATING" her (about 16 times).

i dont understand...

and this little jennylee crushing on nate

is a bit reminiscient of cher and wes from last season.

maybe jennylee and nate will end up dating too hahah

ok or maybe not.

Guest goodvibrations

Well, Jennylee was certainly the pathetic pinkberry in the last episode. How dare she reprimanded Andrea for being a geek who plays chess with her partner all the time. At least Andrea grasps the concept of the show and tries to bond with her geek and change him into a socially okay person.

And how pathetic of her to scold Niels just because she has personal affections for him. god, win the show then call him up or something.

The whole marketing stint required no talent from Jennylee. Niels could've won that thing singlehandedly. It was all a matter of personal bias.

ughhhhh this season sucks. I hope Nadia and Mario wins, period.

Andrea was the best. :[

Guest MisaPWNs

With all the people left...

I seem to like all the guys and hate all the girls (except Nadia)

So the only team that I can really root for to win is Mario and Nadia.

Mario is pretty cool, you can tell he has a good personality.

I felt sad for him when he was lacking confidence with his makeover since he's fat.

Guest _obsession

GEEZZ. these blondes sure aren't giving a good example of how beautiful people live.

i'm so mad that sherri & andrea were eliminated, because they studied hard & deserved to stay.

i mean jennylee had the nerve to tell andrea that she's cooler than her? i mean, come on.

i do love nate, but cecile needs to leave!

NIELS is hot! i knew by the first episode that he would look good after his makeover :)

Guest Pineapple Q
Wow, Niels looks SO good after the makeover. I always

thought he was a bit cute though (I like nerds >_<), but

after the makeover, he was just WOW<3 I don't watch

this on a regular basis, but I should start doing it next

week xD

Yes, yes, I completely agree with you!! :lol: Niels is my favorite.

I don't like any of the girls left on the show. Sheree and Andrea were the best ones, but the clique got rid of them. -_-

Guest chibifry

Ahh yes finally, Andrea is out. She just didnt deserve to be there. Sure she might be more BOOK-SMART than the other girls but personality wise.. No beauty at all. She was irking me a lot. Jennylee doesnt have the prettiest personality either. I felt really sorry for Niels when Jennyleee was being a you know what. Nate is such a great guy and too bad hes stuck with Cecile ahhaah. NADIA!! I love her the most. I actually realized she succumbs to peer pressure a LOT. In the first episode the other girls pressured her into picking Mario. Later she gets pressured by the clique. Sad.

Guest getxinfatuated

The song they played on this episode is soo effing funny, especially when they play it when Niels is on...OHMY, i couldnt stop giggle whenever Niels come on screen <3<3<3<3<3 yes, i have a crush :)

(notice how i'm focusing on Niels rather than this stupid season of Beauty and the Geek?)

Guest LiLoLeLe

Dam*n, Neils - Looking good! I loved his confidence going into the makeover and out...awww.White gators with red flames!Totally feeling the girl tee- orange hoodie- and leather jacket- Not over done at all

Nates gots personality! too bad he's paired with Cecil...

Scooter? wasn't tooo shabby himself! Almost didn't recognize him...

Guest flyaway
Well, Jennylee was certainly the pathetic pinkberry in the last episode. How dare she reprimanded Andrea for being a geek who plays chess with her partner all the time. At least Andrea grasps the concept of the show and tries to bond with her geek and change him into a socially okay person.

And how pathetic of her to scold Niels just because she has personal affections for him. god, win the show then call him up or something.

The whole marketing stint required no talent from Jennylee. Niels could've won that thing singlehandedly. It was all a matter of personal bias.

seriously. they've kicked out like two of my fav teams (c'mon, piao was so funny and andrea was pretty smart & actually tried to help her geek)

NEILS IS SO CUTE. hahaha ever since the premier iv been drooling over him =x

jennylee said the same thing like 20 times. it was funny ahhaha

cece is so dumb. and on the preview for next episode..like wow. b much?? nate is such a sweet guy though

Guest losborrachos

jennylee was so retarded god like lousy comebacks, anyone? poor andrea and neils who had to deal with such skankiness... anyways, yeah neils is cute but he's always been kinda cute, nate's transformation really surprised me actually (as i hoped it would)... i hope he doesn't hook up with jennylee cos if he does, well it doesn't exactly reinforce the belief that the geeks are actually smart whatsoever... w/e nadia's the only girl that i kinda like right now...

Archived