Glamorous Sky (mini-clip)

Guest parari

first recording XD
I've hung around in this forum before, and listened to many of the singers on here, but I've never recorded myself singing before and posted it online. The computer with all my songs recently crashed, so the only song that I could kinda sing in this one was Glamorous Sky, which I had a performance of... I'm definitely not a singer; I'm a pianist... However, I figured I'd do this just for fun and to get singing tips, as some friends of mine (and me) are going to start a band that's a mix of classical music and modern shtuff :Phttp://www.megaupload.com/?d=9P2AGR3O I couldn't convert it to mp3, but it's only 1.01 MB. Thanks! ~Parari Comments, please? :tears:

>_>;; It's only been 17 minutes since you first posted. Um...give it some time? Man...kids these days...so impatient...I remember when I was a young'un...Ok. I'll stop now.

>_>;; It's only been 17 minutes since you first posted. Um...give it some time? Man...kids these days...so impatient...I remember when I was a young'un...Ok. I'll stop now.

haha, sorry...

I'm trying to get replies before I go to sleep... :D so yeah, I'm pretty impatient XDD

You should definitely get a Soundclick. :)

I think there's a rule where it says do not bump your thread until it's been week and still no replies or something. Well, I don't know if it's still in the rules, but it used to be there.

Anyways, I really like the song ^^

Wow, a really short clip. I dont know, I can't really hear you sing to be honest. You should use an instrumental next time.

Anyhow, since you play piano, you're in tune. :) Cute voice from what I can hear. Although more screaming is needed for this song, ne. :P

Good job for a first timer ~ Keep on going.

Guest parari

You should definitely get a Soundclick. :)

I think there's a rule where it says do not bump your thread until it's been week and still no replies or something. Well, I don't know if it's still in the rules, but it used to be there.

Anyways, I really like the song ^^

Wow, a really short clip. I dont know, I can't really hear you sing to be honest. You should use an instrumental next time.

Anyhow, since you play piano, you're in tune. :) Cute voice from what I can hear. Although more screaming is needed for this song, ne. :P

Good job for a first timer ~ Keep on going.

Don't you have to be able to convert to mp3 to load the songs onto the soundclick? :sweatingbullets: I can't do that, so I'm stuck with uploading to megaupload and such.

LoL... thanks! Yeah, I should use an instrumental... :blush:

Guest MangoJuice

yeah if you have cool edit or goldwave all you need is the lame file to be able to convert songs to mp3.. make sure to extract lame in the folder where you saved goldwave or cool edit.. =]

Guest parari

What do you use to record? Cool Edit ?

Noooo.... a sound recorder that came with my laptop. :sweatingbullets: and Nero Wave Editor that also came with the laptop...

Guest parari

I recorded "Awase Kagami" by Shibasaki Kou and upped the volume for a better idea of what my voice sounds like. It was a one-shot, so I messed up on some words... the little bleeps and skips are from my stupid Sound Recorder that makes you press the record button again after 60 seconds.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WRZDCMZ2

I'm waiting for my new computer to get here so I can get stuff off this computer and the mp3 converter onto it. For now, it's all on megaupload and wav format. :sweatingbullets:

Guest parari

Why don't you get Goldwave? It works pretty much the same as Cool Edit, a little "less" complicated I guess. It's free too.

I kinda don't have room for another program on my laptop, so I have to wait for the new computer :P

Archived