Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

@irilight dear, we're talking about the Voting of MBC Drama Awards which will be held in the year end. The nominees of vote competitions will be announced at the start of December I think. We'll post here about the detailed procedure of voting when the official info is out^^

If you want to know the award giving system of korean channels for their dramas and artists in details, pls check out our conversations & explanations on page. # 1034 & 1035 of this thread :)

I agree with you both, @petito and @Merry... 

I think Joon-Ki can create chemistry with anyone he sets up his mind on creating chemistry with.... Just look at all us gals, swooning over him... haha..

Two Weeks was not about future romance for him, and In-Hye.. for one she was attached to Seung-woo for the most part of the drama...I think that is why we saw some participants in the thread who were hoping for a romantic liaison between Tae-San and Jae-Kyung... But ultimately, it was really about the love between him and Soo-jin....

Interesting thought about the best couple award for Joon-Ki and Chae-Mi.. I always felt that theirs was the real love story in Two Weeks.... I wonder...

We are voting for Lee Joon Ki, and Two Weeks.. Is there a place to vote for Best Couple???

And while I'm playing the marketing manager, here's a picture that can sell a million TIGHT PANTS.....

Omo, on second thoughts, I don't how many men can wear them like he does...... Oh dear, let's hope not many think they can, when they really shouldn't!!!
b-(   :-SS X_X
1380365_653629631336588_1203387602_n.jpg

itemprop="name"Lee Jun Gi's new Asia tour schedule announced

20131024145718_5268b6bdf1985_1.jpg

Lee Jun Gi's new Asia tour schedule was announced.

On October 24th, Lee Jun Gi's management agency, IMX, told that Lee Jun Gi will have his Asia tour show in Seoul on December 14th, Nagoya on January 27th, Osaka on January 28th, Yokohama on January 30th, Beijing on January 4th, Shanghai on January 11th, and Guangzhou on February 15th.

The title of the new tour is 'LEE JOON GI ASIA TOUR JG NIGHT', and Lee Joon Gi will be heating his fans' hearts up once again.

Lee Jun Gi said, "I've always been feeling a profound gratitude for my fans' love deeply in my heart, and I am very excited for this new tour."

Meanwhile, Lee Jun Gi will be choosing his sequel after finishing his Asia tour.

/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

ohhh I like how the topic was changed from serious to hot, I needed something light in the morning 7.png 
Yes!! Soo-Jin and Tae-San must get the best couple award, if they are nominated I have no doubt that they will win it \:D/
Let alone a guy, even as a girl I don't wear those tight pants like he does, shame shame shame.. 
If i need an excuse to post his pictures, let's say they are good morning gifts, at least it is still morning in my place .. 
267.jpg?w=613&h=451
316.jpg?w=700&h=
24.jpg?w=426&h=736
97.jpg?w=469&h=705

I REAAAALLLLYY hope that Lee Junki and Lee Chaemi get nominated for Best Couple Award! Heck, even their names rhyme!
I won't be surprised if he also gets nominated for Best Couple with Park Ha Sun and Kim So Yeon also. If he gets nominated more than once in this category, I think we all should focus on voting for one to increase his chances of winning. I will vote for Junki-Chaemi of course!
It would be even better if he does win an award for acting this year. I was quite disappointed that MBC only gave him the Best Couple award for Arang last year.

You guys explained before but I need to ask again  :\"> Are MBC award winners chosen by voters/fans? If so TW and Junki and Chae Mi has a big chance of winning. In SDA Jun ki's fans were the most active ones and the difference between him and other actors were huge, hope it will be the same again.. 
MBC gave only one award but thankfully AATM got two more awards in SDA, so it is a fine record in total, I think :) 
Edit: taking back my question, I just checked the previous pages :D 

JF69aV24.jpg

Recent drama Two Weeks’ hero Lee Joon Ki plays on his Asian tour including Korea, China and Japan

Actor Lee Joon Ki will tour Asia of Korea, China and Japan.

According to his agency yesterday, Lee, 31, will begin to perform in Seoul on December 14, 2013. He will keep going on his show in Japan: Nagoya on January 27, Osaka on January 28, and Yokohama on January 30, 2014. As final destination for tour, he will visit China to meet his fans in Beijing on January 4, Shanghai on January 11, and Guangzhou on February 15, 2014.
The outstanding actor never shrink from the challenges to show mournful acting of paternal love as great as maternal love with his difficult action scenes in the television series, which beckoned the viewers abroad as well as home. Especially, the drama ended with an enthusiastic response from audiences, and he decided to travel Asian countries to thank them for their big love.
Lee Joon Ki, who is well known for fully immersing himself of his intense and passionate stage talent, has held fan meetings every year. The concert of “LEE JOON GI ASIA TOUR JG NIGHT” is expected to be passionate like its title.
Compared to another actors’ typical fan meetings, Lee has taken his stage performance to another level and his shows themselves have been highly valued with his energy and detailed preparation.
“I am deeply grateful to many fans for their love and I am so excited to see the overseas fans face to face.” said Lee before his fan meeting.
The hero of Two Weeks devoting himself to preparation of his Asian tour will take a rest for a while after his fan meetings and will consider his next drama or film.

http://www.ohkpop.com/131040/recent-drama-two-weeks-hero-lee-joon-ki-plays-on-his-asian-tour-including-korea-china-and-japan

Guest Vanni Zae

@petito, Joon is so funny and also so humble hehehe.

They start another round of voting again and Two Weeks is at No. 2. Go vote everyone.

please vote two weeks! fighting!!

Here is some cuteness

:D

tumblr_m96uvcUOhC1rz7vjfo1_250.gif

tumblr_m96uvcUOhC1rz7vjfo6_r3_250.gif

tumblr_m96uvcUOhC1rz7vjfo5_r4_250.gif

tumblr_m96uvcUOhC1rz7vjfo2_250.gif

tlxgr.gif

And coolness :D

tumblr_mrbfe8BgYF1r3n4xoo1_500.gif

:-* :-*

That family outing program is so funny!! Joongi showed different sides of him there, keke^^ The last part of 2nd episode where the 4 actors making a film in the bamboo forest... that's soooo hilarious =)) Joongi is the assassin, and love the pose that he introduced himself: "Kyer-gae nie dar!! (I'm the assassin!!)"~~ LOL B-)

@Merry I miss him too, there is nothing to talk when he is not around.. He is busy with his dogs I think.. I'm looking forward to his FMs, not that I'll go but at least we'll have photos and videos :P
Family Outing was indeed hilarious I laughed so hard at them, he was cute ;)
I couldn't find the forest part, it is missing in my laptop but I found this and made a gif, specially for you as my dongseng :P
txm7j.gif

Ooooh I really loved Lee Junki in Family Outing! He was so hilarious, and quite dumb at times haha. I wish he would appear in more variety shows. 
He is indeed very quiet these days. This thread is also kind of quiet...
I hope he's coping well with his depression. 

Let's pray our junki has recovered already, and this is a present for you my unnis and other dongsengs, I'm now making some other gifs also, coming soon :D (By the way, are there any guys here :P )
EeuTz.jpg
GcRMb.jpg