Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Guest Onesweetypie

^psh, seriously, people shouldn't bash him though. The first time I ever saw him was here on soompi like...back before the crash happened. He had a really adorable face and wasn't as popular back then, but I still noticed him. In My Girl, he looks really different, but still recognizable, though I just loathed the yellow v-neck on him xP. Suits work soo much better<3

Yeah ^^ The yellow V- neck, wait wasnt it turtle neck? ahah SHould i go make a feel caps of him with that shirt XD.

And yeah, ppl are acting lik the whole world is overating Junki. When its only us Soompi that are supporting him in the US. <--I dont make sense there but lik watever "P And lik saying his acting is not good and his face is not even close to cute. Gezz Wat are they thinking. :wacko:

Guest arisuxx

wow, those Jun Ki pix from the ELLE March magazine are hot!

man...that thread about "lee junki, overrated?" have a lot of bashers out there.... :sweatingbullets: what are they, jealous that they don't have Jun Ki's look? LOL. j/k.

Guest sh1nhwafan

LJG is a cutie. At 1st when he came out in My Girl I totally didn't like his look, too girly and reminded me of F4. But luckily his stylist cut some layers in his hair and his character in MG caught me in his web. LOL

I thought it was so cute how he hugged Lee Da Hae in his sbs good morning special. Like LDH was talking to the camera and LDW was riding on a skateboard behind her. LJG was messing around walking in front of the camera and LDH like hit him as he walked past her again. Then he was behind her making peace signs and when she was done talking she kinda walked into him so he hugged her. LOL Its like he couldn't miss the opportunity to hug her.

wow wow thereeee... where did you see his sbs good morning special? can someone direct me a link or clubbox link to that special? WaAAHhh he hugs ldh? =)

hii junki-ers,

i know these have been uploaded before, but

here are mirror links for those who missed them!!

lee soo young - grace MV starring LJK!!

part 01: http://www.sendspace.com/file/2eds9w

part 02: http://www.sendspace.com/file/r1r36z

i finally understand the deng MV now, i think.^^;;

thanks to those who uploaded the original links!

you guys rock :w00t:

i just realized in the 3rd and 4th pic of the ELLE pictures he's not wearing one of his cross earrings!! i thought he said he would never take em off O_O;;hahaha but of course he'd have to ONE DAY. XD

and is that SMOKE in the 2nd pic?! i thought he quit! haha jk jk probably just for the photoshoot..but i read somewhere that he didnt quit ALL THE WAY...can someone clarify?

Guest Onesweetypie

man...that thread about "lee junki, overrated?" have a lot of bashers out there.... :sweatingbullets: what are they, jealous that they don't have Jun Ki's look? LOL. j/k.

haahahahha yeah !!! they are JEALOUS LOL!!! XD

Guest swtamy83

i just realized in the 3rd and 4th pic of the ELLE pictures he's not wearing one of his cross earrings!! i thought he said he would never take em off O_O;;hahaha but of course he'd have to ONE DAY. XD

I think he is but his hair is covering them up. If I'll ever marry him, I'll buy a matching pair and we can wear the together! :w00t:

Guest -crazzzie-

can someone tell me where I can dl the My Girl Good Morning special thingy lol >.< I think that's what it was called....

I'm currently on page 38 but I dont know if I went to far or not even close to the page where it put on >.< can someone please help me?

Guest dora_maomao

so many people think he looks girly, do not like him

i think they are jealous.... :angry:

but i like you...oppa...hehe 준기 사랑해

1_1-miyuisok.jpg

C0E1B5E7C1D8B1E2-01030731206.jpg

C0CCC1D8B1E2-9990.jpg

10-venijesus.jpg

14lx.jpg

110yj.jpg

1656wt.jpg

644562-lllllllshin.jpg

B0AD1_1-racrima.jpg

so many people think he looks girly, do not like him

i think they are jealous.... :angry:

but i like you...oppa...hehe 준기 사랑해

my friend doesn't like leemario. i think she is jealous.... :angry:

anyway, it's not right to assume that someone is "jealous" for the reason that he/she does not like that person.

nobody is obligated to like him. stop being immature.

Guest fadedl0ve

OMG. like seriously i LOVE HIMMM to death<3

*SQUEALS*....he's MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE x's everthing.

i have all these pictures ........*snore*...lol.no offense.

probably not all but most.

Guest miyawoks

wow there's a third mv??!!!

i liked the vid.. it's the first time i saw a vid that features a girl who's not the one the guy likes.... the guy really doesn't like her right? he's just being nice right?