Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Finally...........I was able to finish watching his drama, HERO. I hope this won’t be his last drama before he leaves for MS. What a nice ending this drama has. It’s an interesting drama indeed! As usual, I adore LJK here. His character is sometimes funny. I enjoyed watching it from the 1st episode to the last mainly because of him – the hottie JunKi. Despite the low rating of this series, I find LJK’s acting here great. I consider him one of the best actors in Korea. Can’t wait for his next project. :lol::D

Lee Junki confirms participation in new drama

20100312_leejunki1-460x305.jpg

It was revealed on March 12th that actor Lee Junki has confirm his participation in new SBS medical sageuk drama, God, scheduled for broadcast in the latter half of 2010.

The drama is helmed by famed director, Kim Jong Hak whose past works include Sandglass, Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi among others.

The storyline revolves around a young doctor, Kangsan and his lifestory in becoming a famed doctor who works miracles. Kim Hee Sun is in line to be the female lead.

Just like his previous fusion sageuk, Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi, big money will be poured into this new production and one can expect to see lots of beautiful CG scenes.

Kim Jong Hak expressed that Lee Junki was an unanimous choice as the male lead, because besides having great acting ability, his high popularity in Asia will help in exporting the drama overseas a breeze.

Source : allkpop

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/03/lee-junki-c...on-in-new-drama

Lee Jun-ki to star in new TV series "Faith"

2010031210315833181_1.jpg

Korean actor Lee Jun-ki will star in an upcoming historical drama tentatively titled "Faith" in English, according to his agency on Friday.

The actor will play the male lead in the drama, playing a young student of Eastern medicine who grows up be a legendary doctor during the Koryo Period.

The series will be helmed by famed Korean director Kim Jong-hak, who is known for his blockbuster scale dramas such as "Taewangsasingi" (MBC, 2007), which starred top actor Bae Yong-joon, and "Sandglass" (SBS, 1995), which scored the highest viewership ratings in local television history.

Kim is said to have thought highly of Lee's solid acting and his status as a Hallyu star throughout Asia for the role.

Lee, 27, became a household name after appearing as a woman-like clown in the 2005 hit film "The King and the Clown" and most recently appeared in MBC TV series "Hero", where he portrayed a passionate magazine reporter.

In December 2009, he was voted top Hallyu Star of the year in a survey conducted by a Korean business news publication Finance and Economy News.

"Faith" is scheduled to air in Korea in the second half of this year.

Reporter : Kang Seung-hun tarophine@asiae.co.kr

Editor : Lynn Kim lynn2878@asiae.co.kr

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.ht...031210315833181

Guest _krusty

Lee Junki confirms participation in new drama

http://www.allkpop.com.lg1x1.simplecdn.net...ki1-460x305.jpg

It was revealed on March 12th that actor Lee Junki has confirm his participation in new SBS medical sageuk drama, God, scheduled for broadcast in the latter half of 2010.

The drama is helmed by famed director, Kim Jong Hak whose past works include Sandglass, Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi among others.

The storyline revolves around a young doctor, Kangsan and his lifestory in becoming a famed doctor who works miracles. Kim Hee Sun is in line to be the female lead.

Just like his previous fusion sageuk, Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi, big money will be poured into this new production and one can expect to see lots of beautiful CG scenes.

Kim Jong Hak expressed that Lee Junki was an unanimous choice as the male lead, because besides having great acting ability, his high popularity in Asia will help in exporting the drama overseas a breeze.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/03/lee-junki-c...on-in-new-drama

Lee Jun-ki to star in new TV series "Faith"

http://cphoto.asiae.co.kr/listimglink/6/20...315833181_1.jpg

Korean actor Lee Jun-ki will star in an upcoming historical drama tentatively titled "Faith" in English, according to his agency on Friday.

The actor will play the male lead in the drama, playing a young student of Eastern medicine who grows up be a legendary doctor during the Koryo Period.

The series will be helmed by famed Korean director Kim Jong-hak, who is known for his blockbuster scale dramas such as "Taewangsasingi" (MBC, 2007), which starred top actor Bae Yong-joon, and "Sandglass" (SBS, 1995), which scored the highest viewership ratings in local television history.

Kim is said to have thought highly of Lee's solid acting and his status as a Hallyu star throughout Asia for the role.

Lee, 27, became a household name after appearing as a woman-like clown in the 2005 hit film "The King and the Clown" and most recently appeared in MBC TV series "Hero", where he portrayed a passionate magazine reporter.

In December 2009, he was voted top Hallyu Star of the year in a survey conducted by a Korean business news publication Finance and Economy News.

"Faith" is scheduled to air in Korea in the second half of this year.

Reporter : Kang Seung-hun tarophine@asiae.co.kr

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.ht...031210315833181

awesome!:)

Kim Tae-hee, Lee Jun-ki to star in film "Grand Prix"

2010031513221306730_1.jpg

Top Korean actors Lee Jun-ki and Kim Tae-hee are set to star in a new film titled "Grand Prix", according to their agencies JG Company and Luah Entertainment on Monday.

Both agencies reported that the two stars have been cast for the lead roles and are waiting to sign the final contract for the film.

Veteran Korean actors Park Geun-hyung and Ko Doo-sim are reportedly in talks to play supporting roles.

"Prix", a sequel to the 2006 film "Lump Sugar" starring Korean actress Lim Soo-jung, is a story about horse racing.

The pic will be helmed by Yang Yoon-ho, who previously directed "Libera Me" (2000), "Fighter in the Wind" (2004) and "Holiday" (2005).

The film, which starts shooting this month or in April, is scheduled for release later in the year around the Korean Thanksgiving break.

Kim, 29, rose to fame after appearing in the hit SBS TV series "Stairway to Heaven" in 2003 alongside Hallyu stars Kwon Sang-woo and Choi Ji-woo and starred in blockbuster drama "IRIS" opposite top Korean actor Lee Byung-hun last year.

She has also appeared in several movies including "The Restless" with actor Jung Woo-sung (2006) and "Venus and Mars" (2007) opposite Sul Kyung-gu.

He will returning to the big screen for the first time in three years with "Prix" after having last starred in the Korea-Japan co-production titled "Virgin Snow" in 2007.

2010031513221306730_2.jpg

Reporter : Ko Kyoung-seok kave@asiae.co.kr

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.ht...031513221306730

Oh! I am excited to hear the news of seeing him in k-drama again in the latter half of 2010! How I miss him after HERO! Hope that's really true! Can't wait to see him.........

Lee Jun Ki & Kim Tae Hee, Cast In 'Grand Prix' [2010.03.15]

Movie About Horse Racing ... Detailed Discussion in Process

3914e7fae3280f669144402a6847f639126.png

The movie partner for Kim Tae Hee is confirmed to be Lee Jun Ki.

Kim Tae Hee has been chosen as the female leading role for the movie 'Grand Prix' (SportsWorld has the exclusive news published on February 25, 2010). And after that, a number of male actors has been going after the male leading role. Once there was a top male actor who just served his national service was rumoured to have high chances of taking up the role, but now it is confirmed that Lee Jun Ki will be the male leading actor for this movie. Lee Jun Ki has confirmed to star for this movie and now currently in the stage of further discussion such as the pay and so on.

Lee Jun Ki who has hit top stardom by the movie 'King and the Clown' in year 2005, has been more towards taking part in drama compared to movie. In contrast to the MBC drama 'Time Between Dog and Wolf' and SBS drama 'Iljimae' which has high popularity, movie such as 'Fly Daddy' and 'Virgin Snow' received not as good response. Lee Jun Ki will once again challenge for the movie box office with 'Grand Prix' partnered with Kim Tae Hee.

Kim Tae Hee who has turned 30 this year will for the first time partner with a younger male actor, Lee Jun Ki (28 years old). In the previous work, Kim Tae Hee has partnered with Jung Woo Sung (37 years old) in 'Restless', Sol Kyung Gu (42 years old) in 'Art of Fight' and Lee Byung Hun in drama 'Iris' and she has gained valuable experience in acting from these seniors. Her role as NSS agent, Choe Seung Hui has earned good comments in her acting skill for the year 2009 drama 'Iris'.

This time, she will challenge the role of a 'big sister' for Lee Jun Ki. Will Kim Tae Hee flourish in this new challenge? Also, the director for 'Grand Prix', Yang Yun Ho who also directed for the drama 'Iris' will be another bonus for the movie.

'Grand Prix' is a movie about horse racing. It is the sequel of the 2006 movie 'Lump Sugar' cast by Lim Yuoh Seong which gain numerous good comments and has 1.45 million viewers. The plot of the movie cast by Kim Tae Hee and Lee Jun Ki will focus on the love and friendship between male and female jockey. The storyline will also stress on the love relationship between the role cast by Kim Tae Hee and Lee Jun Ki.

The movie will begin shooting in March. The premier is planned to be in the autumn of the year, hence the schedule is really tight now. Kim Tae Hee has already started her horse riding training

Source & credits to: sportsworldi.segye.com

Visit My Website

Chinese to English translation by lovejunki99 @ www.leejunkimsiafamily.com

Lee Junki To Act In Grand Prix Alongside Kim Tae Hee [2010.03.15]

20100315_junkitaehee_2-459x335.jpg

Having earlier confirmed his participation for medical sageuk drama, God, Lee Junki has announced that he will be filming a movie before that happens.

It was revealed on the 15th that Lee Junki will be filming a movie called Grand Prix which will be about horse racing and is directed by Yang Yoon Ho. Lee Junki plays a horse jockey with dreams of becoming the best in the business and he will romance Kim Tae Hee in the movie.

Filming will begin in early April and Lee Junki is now putting in extra practise for his horse jockey role. Filming is expected to wrap up in time for Junki’s drama which will start in mid-June. The movie is expected to air in cinemas in Autumn 2010.

Source & credit : Allkpop

Visit My Website

*** Woaaaaa……… LJK & KTH in a movie……… looking forward to see this. And LJK 2 projects in a year……….. after a movie then comes a drama……….. This looks a lucky year for him under new management. JunKi, fighting! :lol::D

Grand Prix Teams Kim Tae Hee with Lee Jun Ki

March 15th, 2010 // by javabeans

http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/03/grand-pr...ith-lee-jun-ki/

junki_121.jpgkimtaehee_117.jpg

Kim Tae-hee is pairing up with Lee Jun-ki in a new film that reunites her with her IRIS director, Yang Yoon-ho. The title of the movie is Grand Prix and the story is set in the world of horse-racing.

Lee Jun-ki plays a man who is a famous jockey in Japan, who takes a brief trip home to Korea. He and Kim Tae-hee fall in love even as they compete against each other, and the film focuses on the balance of love and rivalry between the two jockeys. The supporting cast features veterans Go Du-shim (Good Morning, President) and Park Geun-hyung (Assorted Gems)

When he wraps shooting on this film, Lee Jun-ki will jump right into filming on his next drama, the medical sageuk series Faith. Grand Prix is aiming for a Chuseok release this fall.

(I’m sorry, but Lee Jun-ki and Kim Tae-hee as jockeys? I guess it could work, but does anyone find the setup funny?)

Via Star News

[ChanMi's movie news] Kim Tae-hee in a film with Lee Joon-ki

Kim Tae Hee is costarring with Lee Joon-ki!

The new film, "Grand Prix" is bringing Kim as the new female main character.

This film is going to be about horse racing!

The scenario will also show love and friendship in this film as a sequel to "Lump sugar" in 2006. This melodramatic film will start filming this month.

It is anticipated to be released this thanksgiving season!

Source : news.nate.com

Translated : Hancinema

Guest _krusty

ljk is gonna be busy.. new movie, new drama.. and of course, new avenues for us to fangirl :D looking forward to watching grandprix and faith! go ljk! :)

*** Wow, learning korean while hearing & listening to his cute voice, that's awesome! Who wouldn't want him to be your Korean tutor? This is going to be fun because of him. I want this! I want to learn Korean more. I'm getting curious & excited for more details about the book........on where & how to get it. I'm interested in Eng ver., of course! I'm happy that they include this language for more overseas fans. But might be pricey, I hope not much, anyway, my bday is coming soon. So, I know what I'm going to give for myself. And he's so sweet & nice to do it for free. April isn't too far away. :lol::D

Learning Korean with Lee Junki

20100319_leejunki_1-460x690.jpg

Remember the Korean learning game with Bae Yong Joon for the Nintendo DS last year? Well, that was catered for the Japanese market but something new featuring Lee Junki will be released soon for those who wants to pick up Korean.

Lee Junki recently participated in the production of a new Korean teaching material called, Hello Korean, specially created for those who wants to pick up the Korean language. He expressed,

Everytime I go for overseas activities, I am very touched by fans who make the extra effort to learn Korean to communicate with me.

Even though there’s a growing interest from foreigners who desires to learn the Korean language, there is a lack of suitable learning material for beginners. So I decided to participate in this project for free. I hope that my little bit of effort can be of assistance to those who wants to learn the Korean language.”

For those who will be getting this, you will be hearing Lee Junki in the audio teaching material while his name will also appear as it is in the book.

This set will be released in 4 different versions (Korean, Japanese, Mandarin and English version) and will go on sale this April.

20100319_leejunki_2-460x690.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/03/learning-ko...-with-lee-junki