Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

(Another repost from MLSHR thread...... a.k.a My sad attempt at lightening the mood there)

xkBXsDH.jpg

O' Royal Artist!

Does that look at all like the gorgeous Gwangjong to you???

Where's the razor-sharp jawline? The oh-so-sexy cheekbones? The mesmerizing eyes? The sensuous lips?

Seriously, I've seen fan-arts 1000x better than this.

Gwangjong, get rid of him!!!

Sexy-Gwangjong is my only saving grace in this drama, and this guy dares deface that!

Just putting this here for comparison:

FHhW9MZ.gif

Really, seriously though.

There are tons of LJG-fan-artist out there that could have provided them with better artwork than that. Pfffft!

• Like 10

15 hours ago, leesopark16 said:

He could have been a great soldier (full time) if he wanted too - very disciplined, strong minded, hard working and invested. 

He could but... then we wouldn't know him - soldiers don't do dramas. 

But he could play soldier once! :w00t: Oh my... Joon Gi in uniform for 20 episodes... mommy! :wub:

4 hours ago, zi4r said:

O' Royal Artist!

Does that look at all like the gorgeous Gwangjong to you???

Where's the razor-sharp jawline? The oh-so-sexy cheekbones? The mesmerizing eyes? The sensuous lips?

Seriously, I've seen fan-arts 1000x better than this.

Gwangjong, get rid of him!!!

I wouldn't draw him better myself. I guess the artist isn't Asian - I've noticed that it does matter. Or the artist never draw Asian before. His features look more European to me than Asian. It's very hard to get that THING that would make him look more like Joon Gi. 

4 hours ago, zi4r said:

Just putting this here for comparison:

*dies* :wub:

1 hour ago, willenette said:

LJK looks so fine. His voice sounds so sweet & warm.

I can't even describe what he can do with his voice! As Wang So he usually speaks a little lower and gooooshhhhh that's so sexy... my heart melts whenever I hear him...

He looks great although I'm not a fan of his hair in the video. That bangs... Hmm...

• Like 10

Hehe look who is trending ~
https://search.naver.com/search.naver?where=nexearch&query=이준기&sm=top_hty&fbm=0&ie=utf8

721608Capturedcran20161101193904.png

Google translate this as "Hot searches in real time". I think it's accurate :) 

That's it. The drama is over. How to fill the void now ~ Good thing is, I'll be able to concentrate more on my studies now :P The drama has been highly addictive despite everything and I was very much obsessed with it, especially with Wang So ^^ The ending is so bittersweet... :( 

Hum ? This is interesting. Tiny hope for

Spoiler

a Soo - So meeting in modern time ?

• Like 8

Here we are.   The excitement is over .  It feels a bit like the afterglow of Christmas morning  now back to everyday living without the distraction or excitement.

This experience has been beautiful.  I loved everyone's comments.  The other site was so busy. 

When this all began  I so wanted MLSHR to do well for my cutie. He so deserved a major hit and despite the rocky start and nasty comments... this really did explode for him.  As to my feelings about it,... I thought it was a beautiful tragedy..It had just the right mix of making Joon into the mysterious and exciting hero mixed with the nearly unrequited love story. The sexual tension was PERFECT for him!

I hope he finds something soon to start work on.  I know so many have requested a rom com...I don't think that is a good idea because he is not going to draw ratings in SK with that.  YES,  he looks young enough  but teenagers won't accept it and as we have learned... they are who determine ratings.   Joon will only do well if he stays away from the youth oriented stuff.  Joon found his specialty with sageuk and now he should find another focus for his drama.  Perhaps action adventures... like Time between Dog and Wolf or Two Weeks or as others have mentioned... something where he is in uniform....LOL...Yes I too am already having Joon withdrawal so I hope he decides soon... we need him!!  Heck I need him!

• Like 16

Ok I just saw the scene with the picture - stupid me, I thought the Joon Gi portrait was made by some modern artist who just didn't catch that "thing". It was from the drama! Argh!!! So it's... it's just the style it was years ago where everyone look almost the same. *cough* I bet real Gwangjong didn't look like Joon Gi anyway. ;) 

• Like 7

@minmar, you're right. A romcom can be risky but it can also be a good way to challenge him and can also draw viewers' curiosity since he has never done a proper romcom as a lead. And there are also "mature" romcoms and not just the silly/over the top type. They often have their fair share of melo too. It all depends on the script :) Korean viewers also appreciate romcom with older cast like Oh Hae Young Again this year, or that romcom with Kim Sun Ah and Cha Seung Won which I forgot the name, for example. 

But I'll be equally excited with an action-thriller of course. And everything that involves uniformes, right. Can't refuse that :P 

Subs for the v-app are out :) 

I just love this pic. Had to share ~ 

Edit : here comes the ratings : 11,3% for the last episode. Crossing the 10% mark and highest of the entire run, and finishing in first place of the timeslot (2nd drama got 8,5 and 3rd got 8,1). Thank you very much viewers in Korea. Make my heart lighter. The story was a rollercoaster, so was the ratings ah ah. 
http://news20.busan.com/controller/newsController.jsp?newsId=20161102000016

Spoiler

It might be a flashback in the story but if felt so good after seeing Soo being so sorry of letting him all alone and crying and Wang So standing in front of the palace, tears in his eyes, unveiling his scar.

873615Capturedcran20161101230803.png

• Like 11

16 hours ago, elisluvgeunscouple said:

lotte duty free gretting

Misstype lol i meant "greeting"

Anyway...

He is gettin^ thinner right? 

His pictures from the mini fm last night showing it..

Jun ki ah...please be healthy...

Love you as always

http://www.vlive.tv/video/16335/

Credits the owner as tagged on the pics

FB_IMG_1478047040950.jpg

FB_IMG_1478047033029.jpg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, elisluvgeunscouple said:

Misstype lol i meant "greeting"

Anyway...

He is gettin^ thinner right? 

His pictures from the mini fm last night showing it..

Jun ki ah...please be healthy...

Love you as always

http://www.vlive.tv/video/16335/

Credits the owner as tagged on the pics

Hi elisluvgeunscouple, it seems for me LJK's body built is still the same - or is it just me? :P

• Like 4

5 hours ago, leesopark16 said:

@minmar, you're right. A romcom can be risky but it can also be a good way to challenge him and can also draw viewers' curiosity since he has never done a proper romcom as a lead. And there are also "mature" romcoms and not just the silly/over the top type. They often have their fair share of melo too. It all depends on the script :) Korean viewers also appreciate romcom with older cast like Oh Hae Young Again this year, or that romcom with Kim Sun Ah and Cha Seung Won which I forgot the name, for example. 

But I'll be equally excited with an action-thriller of course. And everything that involves uniformes, right. Can't refuse that :P 

Subs for the v-app are out :) 

I just love this pic. Had to share ~

Edit : here comes the ratings : 11,3% for the last episode. Crossing the 10% mark and highest of the entire run, and finishing in first place of the timeslot (2nd drama got 8,5 and 3rd got 8,1). Thank you very much viewers in Korea. Make my heart lighter. The story was a rollercoaster, so was the ratings ah ah. 
http://news20.busan.com/controller/newsController.jsp?newsId=20161102000016

Reveal hidden contents

It might be a flashback in the story but if felt so good after seeing Soo being so sorry of letting him all alone and crying and Wang So standing in front of the palace, tears in his eyes, unveiling his scar.

873615Capturedcran20161101230803.png

Hi leesopark at least, this rating percentage result is safe................I'm happy that the drama ends its run last November 1 on a ratings high. This is the drama’s highest ratings overall and ranked first against its competitors. :P

• Like 9

On 10/30/2016 at 10:16 AM, Mona Ys said:

His sweet voice, I love it when he sings english.... this is from his recent May 2015 fan meeting in Japan. I am so looking forward for his fan meeting in Asia. Hopefully he will come to Singapore/Indonesia/Malaysia..

It has been announced that his Asian Tour kicks of in Korea this coming December followed by Japan and then Taiwan.. His agency said, FM negotiations still ongoing for southeast asia. @Mona Ys, I wish his agency chooses  Singapore . I am from southeast asia but  not from Singapore. However,  for the 3 countries you mentioned , I would prefer SG since the language used in  that country is english. . While LJG can speak the english, Im sure they will  still provide a korean- english interpreter... I had attended 2 fan meetings of my  other favorite actors, in Hongkong  where  language was cantonese  and in Seoul .. No english interpreter on both occasions..  I tell u how frustrating it is when you don't understand what ur idol is saying and dont know whats goin on. Somehow I felt lost.. Yeah I was happy i saw  them in person also . lucky  as my  name got picked to shake hands with the actor or play games with him...I tell you some FM's could be boring, but i think LKG's FM is not . It would be like a mini concert coz he's both good in dancing and singing.. a total package. His  being very sweet to fans , approachable, can speak good english  are also a big plus .

• Like 10

"Scarlet Heart: Ryeo" ends with a record holder

photo779495.jpg

"Scarlet Heart: Ryeo" ended and set a record.

According to Nielsen Korea, the SBS drama "Scarlet Heart: Ryeo" rated 11.3%.

This is 2.3% more than the previous episode and a record breaker.

"Scarlet Heart: Ryeo" starring Lee Joon-ki, IU, Kang Ha-neul, EXO and others started off in a wave of criticism for the bad performance of its cast.

However, the drama stabilized with time and numbers started rising when "Moonlight Drawn by Clouds" ended.

Meanwhile, KBS 2TV "The Man In My House" and MBC "Woman with a Suitcase" rated 8.5% and 8.1%.

Source : star.mbn.co.kr/view.p...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 9

51 minutes ago, AliciaA said:

It has been announced that his Asian Tour kicks of in Korea this coming December followed by Japan and then Taiwan.. His agency said, FM negotiations still ongoing for southeast asia. @Mona Ys, I wish his agency chooses  Singapore . I am from southeast asia but  not from Singapore. However,  for the 3 countries you mentioned , I would prefer SG since the language used in  that country is english. . While LJG can speak the english, Im sure they will  still provide a korean- english interpreter... I had attended 2 fan meetings of my  other favorite actors, in Hongkong  where  language was cantonese  and in Seoul .. No english interpreter on both occasions..  I tell u how frustrating it is when you don't understand what ur idol is saying and dont know whats goin on. Somehow I felt lost.. Yeah I was happy i saw  them in person also . lucky  as my  name got picked to shake hands with the actor or play games with him...I tell you some FM's could be boring, but i think LKG's FM is not . It would be like a mini concert coz he's both good in dancing and singing.. a total package. His  being very sweet to fans , approachable, can speak good english  are also a big plus .

yes, if he can't go to all 3 countries in SE Asia, I also wish he picks Singapore, since everyone understands english. But many actors already came to Malaysia & Indonesia as well, because the fandoms are huge, like LMH, KSH and recently One Asia had arranged PSY and KRW to come to KL as well. I hope he will come to all 3 countries in this region. Maybe in January 2017? hehehe.... :) 

• Like 6

Actor JG shows gratitude towards his fans from all over the world! What a wonderful actor. :heart: His popularity after this drama definitely sky-rocketed! His instagram followers from around in its hundred thousands (around 300K+ before the drama, I can't really remember) jumped to 1.3 Million followers. Around 1 Million new followers gained just by the drama itself!! Scarlet Heart Ryeo is definitely a major international hit!

He truly deserved it! His acting is phenomenal in this drama! I hope he is looking over scripts and come back with a new project early next year! 

• Like 9