Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Two Weeks was definitely the most underrated drama of the year. It is so sad to know it was because of the lack of proper promotion and because people preferred a rom-com over it, but it deserves awards just for the awesome acting, at least Jun ki and Chae-mi - they were both amazing. If awards are given just based on numbers called rating, then they are not credible at all.. Hope they really take compliments and reviews into account and I hope TW and Junki get lots and lots and lots of awards :D 
His army photos are amazing.  He indeed has a pure and flawless face, which can be seen when he is wearing zero make-up :)

Good morning @Merry ;)
Gifs aren't by me, dear, and I didn't give the credit because I forgot where I got them, but they are cute so I shared them :)
Good observation. I think writers of his dramas are amazed by his looks so they can't help putting those lines, hehehe, kidding.
I find it weird that single-eyelid is such a disadvantage for actors. I heard that another actor, it was Rain I guess, was eliminated in many auditions because he had single eyelids, though he did fine in the audition..
Judges in the auditions were proved wrong and he proved that he can be the most versatile actor with those eyes because he feels the emotion so deeply that it is right in his eyes, he has the ability to act with them :x And he is right, his nose is the prettiest I ever saw in a guy. :D

Aww... I get up early today and you still don't sleep yet :D

Yeah @petito, there are also some other actors with single eyelids, and obviously, Joongi is the one who can mostly prove he's more versatile & greater than a lot of actors with double-eyelids :-bd

Guest Vanni Zae

omooo all that pics!! my favorit style of junki is kay! with that bubble gum <3, but my favorit character is yong he is so bright! his smile like sunshine!

@widad, thank you for the gif and pictures. I also love his army photos. Every time I see Joon without make up, his pictures never fail to surprise me of how beautiful he naturally is. What a guy.
@petito, @merry, for my own opinion, I think Joon's eyes are pretty because they are uniquely shaped. I don't know how to explain this but they really look like Buddha's eyes shape. And most important, they are very expressive. His eyes, though single-lidded, are unlike others with the same type of eyes because of the shape, I think. Am I making sense here?

@petito, @merry, for my own opinion, I think Joon's eyes are pretty because they are uniquely shaped. I don't know how to explain this but they really look like Buddha's eyes shape. And most important, they are very expressive. His eyes, though single-lidded, are unlike others with the same type of eyes because of the shape, I think. Am I making sense here?

omooo all that pics!! my favorit style of junki is kay! with that bubble gum <3, but my favorit character is yong he is so bright! his smile like sunshine!

@Vanni Zae Keke, you're really dizzling with many Joongi's characters from rewatching them now :D Me too, his images are always in my eyes @-) :P

Guest Vanni Zae

@Merry i must go to hospital right now LOL junki must to be my doctor!

@petito & @patoi his eyes absolutly beautiful! even if he used mask (iljimae) he could act with only his eyes, but i love his jawline too, in every kiss scene my eyes catched by his jawline ( i didn't see at his lips!)

he has a pretty nose too haha,

@widad thank you for the pics

ahh i missed the fangirling going on here ;)) do you guys want me to make gifs of kiss scenes? i would make but i thought it may be a torture for us girls :D

ahh i missed the fangirling going on here

;)

) do you guys want me to make gifs of kiss scenes? i would make but i thought it may be a torture for us girls

:D

I want, I want :\"> I'm shy to see them as gifs but some fangirls lurking around here might join the mode :P We seems lonely these days :(|)

@Vanni Zae, to tell you the truth, in that episode I of my girl, Joon looks more beautiful than that Italian girl so I was not really into their kiss scene much. I like the scene after that better, the one he had to run away. It is funny and I love the song too. Love can be hard, it fits perfectly.
Hot kiss scenes are in TBDW and sweet kiss is in Arang. But I love them all. He is so manly.