Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

I am such an idiot! cut and paste the wrong website for hotel venus cd 2!

this is the one: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9DPL91TV

I am really sorry. :tears: :blush:

These are real media files, it is low megabites but high quality. (well, somewhat comparable to 700mb in my opinion. but i think real media plaeyer can open, bs player can also media player classic too i think) if you get the soft subs from kloofy, and use bs player, the subs will just appear, the chinese words are hardsubbed already, so if you understand chinese, its a bonus i guess...)

It is in 2 files, but no need to join them. the subs at kloofy come in 2 cd sub files, and fit it just nice...

each file is viewable on its own, and its like, the entire movie split into 2 cds? oh man, am i making sense here?

Hmm...don't you have to pay to download BS player?? Can you please recommend another "free" player....maybe like vld or something???

AND THANKS SO MUCH FOR TAKING YOUR TIME FOR US!!!!! :blush:

Guest PPiranha

Hi, I uploaded this link, just the first part.. when part 2 is done, will give the link later.

but the subs can you dl from kloffy .net?

Hotel Venus (1)

part 1 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NKOFQP5A

Hotel Venus (2)

part 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NKOFQP5A

EDIT 2ND FEB: WORNG URL FOR HOTEL VENUS CD 2

THIS IS THE ONE: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9DPL91TV

THEY ARE RMVB FILES. BUT TIMING IS REXACTLY/REALLY REALLY SIMILAR TO AVI TIMING.

Thanks for uploading these :D

Guest tianneh

PS: I've heard that the Malaysian trip isn't cancelled after all. Morning flight from Korea today. Even my Korean friend isn't sure about this one, though, since she remembered reading about it but lost the link to the article.

Guest .alyak_

Wow! So many pictures and gifs. I missed so much!

I found some more pictures which i will try to post them tomorrow, if not this weekend! :)

I took these REALLY RANDOM caps for a friend because I wanted to show her how cute LJK is XD

Didn't want them to go to waste. ^^

bscap264ma.jpg

poor joon ki oppa must be tired as hellllllllll~

bscap272mz.jpg

*faints* what i would do to just......*cough*

bscap281ap.jpg

he likes to put on his own make up cause he knows his face best. word.

bscap298sc.jpg

O__O;;

bscap302mx.jpg

HAHAHA. My favorite. XD

bscap312xn.jpg

BWHAHA. I just had to..>_<

Hehe hope everyone likes. ^_^V

Guest pinklegirl007

I found this pictures of LJK when he was young, incase all you guys were wondering how he looked when he was young. It may have been already posted, but just incase it hasn't....

43cf5271fc3327ra.jpg

He looks the same, but he definitely improved, fashion/hair wise!! lol

u dont hafta pay to dl BS player...

Ok....How stupid of me,.......i just complained without looking for it thoroughly....>.< SORRY!!!

Okay, so i downloaded BSplayer.......now it doesn't read either the videos OR the soft subs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tears::tears:

But I found a way to play the videos.....it's just that I can't get the subtitles.....a little help please? I'm sorry for the endless complaints......

Guest hyunbin_sweetie

whoaaa so0o0o0o many and hes soo flexible doing the splits

and i love his new hair cut for my girl its so0o0o0o0o GORGOUES

thanx for sharing them all =D

Guest sh1nhwafan

_tk1M_: you do know that to work the subs, the video and sub name hafta be the same right? Like

Hotel Venus.avi

Hotel Venus.srt

Well if you did that and the subs still dont show up.. then I don't know whats wrong..

_tk1M_: you do know that to work the subs, the video and sub name hafta be the same right? Like

Hotel Venus.avi

Hotel Venus.srt

Well if you did that and the subs still dont show up.. then I don't know whats wrong..

THANK YOU x googolplex!!!!!!!!!! I have never experimented with BS player and this was a big problem for me....^^ I know how frustrated you were....thanks again! :D

Guest pinklegirl007

You know what I noticed about LJK, when he cries, its hard for him to stop.... like in the ng's of My Girl, the director tells him just to make his eyes water up to show some emotion... and its not even a very sad scene, but he starts to cry... a lot! I was really shocked... you know how actors think of sad things to make them become emotional in dramas and stuff.... does anyone know what he thinks of that makes him cry so much??

You know what I noticed about LJK, when he cries, its hard for him to stop.... like in the ng's of My Girl, the director tells him just to make his eyes water up to show some emotion... and its not even a very sad scene, but he starts to cry... a lot! I was really shocked... you know how actors think of sad things to make them become emotional in dramas and stuff.... does anyone know what he thinks of that makes him cry so much??

it could be anything--but maybe his grandmother? I don't want to assume anything, because it could be something totally different. I wonder if anyone has asked him in interviews. I get upset seeing someone I like or love cry(makes me cry also ><)-I always think they must be imagining sad times they've gone through, or just sad stuff in general.

Guest yongieee

haha really?

i better pay more attention

but i think thats sooo cute.. i would love to be able to wipe his tears for him x]

Guest HoiSang

^ aaaw, really? i find dat so sweet ^^

i think dat makes him sumwut' a great actor, coz he can easily get in touch with his emotions, no? :)