Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

i just saw the 10 minute cut of the kings man and the clown ahh junki my poor junki..... hes soo beautiful<3 but why why did they have to let the king kiss him -0-.... but no matter what i will love junki<3

060130 SBS The Magician Show with LJK and Lee Dong Wook [Full Show]

mms://media2.imory.co.kr/imory/imdd9/NEW/L/AKDCLIA/PHOTO/fg/0.ASF

^ thanks for the full show link.

thanks for the mnet specials=) i don't know why, but they don't work for me. could someone put them as clubbox links? i would greatly appreciate it!

i like the last wallpaper.. his lips not too red, not too pale.. :D

well for my self

i do think the middle two were really kind of too feminine......

:blink:

Guest rainbowfull.

OMG I OWN THIS PAGE(:

leejunki's hot.

SOMEBODYY?

can anyone reup the NN4 WITH LEEJUNKI for me in MU or something?

>.<

the one on the front pg doesnt work for some reason.

--Jihye*

hello

this is the first time I've look at this thread, because I've been craving pics of him =). I've read through the first 6 pages and eventually I'll get through the 50 or so pages. I just couldn't leave without giving my input. I think he is definitely "pretty/hot/cute" as someone put it. Honestly when I first saw him in my girl, I thought he was too girly looking, but after watching the other 13 episodes, I think he is hot. And when he smiles, he is adorable.

Thanks for all the pics and for the audition video where he dances (it only makes me love him even more). O yeah, I think it also says he sings (as a talent) and sorry if someone already posted a link about this (in which case just tell me and I will look for it), but are there any clips of him singing?

Guest dianaj1985

can any pls tell me whether there is clubbox links to all the dwls posted in previous pages...

coz megaupload hates me i cant seemed to dwl them evn if i tried thousands times T_T

pls if yes can pls post the cb link here.....

thanks a million

im realli desperate here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello

this is the first time I've look at this thread, because I've been craving pics of him =). I've read through the first 6 pages and eventually I'll get through the 50 or so pages. I just couldn't leave without giving my input. I think he is definitely "pretty/hot/cute" as someone put it. Honestly when I first saw him in my girl, I thought he was too girly looking, but after watching the other 13 episodes, I think he is hot. And when he smiles, he is adorable.

Thanks for all the pics and for the audition video where he dances (it only makes me love him even more). O yeah, I think it also says he sings (as a talent) and sorry if someone already posted a link about this (in which case just tell me and I will look for it), but are there any clips of him singing?

There's a sound clip of him singing with alot of screaming girls. He kinda sings off tune abit

OMG I OWN THIS PAGE(:

leejunki's hot.

SOMEBODYY?

can anyone reup the NN4 WITH LEEJUNKI for me in MU or something?

>.<

the one on the front pg doesnt work for some reason.

--Jihye*

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PWCA0L3N