Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Hi Junkiers, I'm back. :P I really missed this thread. Thanks for all the pics, links, and news. I watched King and Clown on the plane from USA to Seoul. It was previously shown only to first and business class passengers but now it's available to economy passengers as well. I enjoyed the movie very much and can't wait to watch my Limited Edition set. Perhaps I'm so used to Junki's face but I wasn't distracted by him or his beauty. I simply enjoyed the whole movie, the story, and the excellent acting by the entire cast. It's funny but although Junki was definitely the prettiest face in the movie, his voice was the lowest/manliest! He looks pretty tall too compared to the others. His LacVert ad was shown everyday on TV. I kept watching the Korean stations hoping to see him in the news or something but no such luck. The weather was yucky. It rained the whole time I was there.

Hi Thunder..you've been to Junki's land? Did you enjoy yourself tremendously... :P Yup, rainy days in Seoul now, so depressing..hope the skies clear up when I get there. :angry: Great that you managed to catch K & C.

About Jun Ki's face, the gods balanced things up when he was born with a beautiful masculine nose to compliment that beautiful face. A nice package with a manly masculine voice ! :lol:

Edit : I see Amy who started this thread posted a news article on Jun Ki..wonder what's it all about ?

Anyone know when/where Jun Ki will visit the U.S.??

As Annie posted..the Andre Kim fashion show is postponed. So Jun Ki is not going to Washington DC this weekend. As for the new date for the show, JK may not be able to make it due to his busy schedules.

Hazel darl...nope, ajumma have not seen SSH yet ! But will see him later at end of the year when he holds his fan meet after discharge from the military.

Anyone know when/where Jun Ki will visit the U.S.??

HE WAS SUPPOSE TO ON THE 22ND OF JULY, IN WASHINGTON D.C.. *I THINK IF I WAS CORRECT*,

FOR ANDRE KIM FASHION SHOW, BUT SADLY GOT CANCELLED, AND MAY NOT BE ABLE TO ATTEND DUE TO HIS BUSY WORK SCHEUDLE..

*DARN AND I WAS ABOUT TO GO..I COULD WAIT..SCHOOL NOT STARTING YET*

Guest VyLeTtE

weebie thunderbolt!

sharing with u guys this article from indonesian mag translated by rkr..

koreanstar1001qt1.th.jpgkoreanstar1002rg0.th.jpgkoreanstar1003ir7.th.jpg

one of the picture is about lee junki fashion show in china..

and the other one is entitled "changing movie title"

it said that the movie fly daddy fly is change to fly daddy as suggested by Junki and producer and the whole crew feels that the new title is more intresting and easy to remmember. on the 17 April, Joon ki's b'day he received a lot of presents from fans in korean, japan, China, American and other countries. he received many ginseng, honey, vitamin and many other for health. and some fans give him Bible, earing, shirt with picture, toys, sun glasess, underwear, and many other. (VyLeTtE : underwear :o )

Charity

on 11 April save the children foundation announced that Joon Ki donated 1 million won and acting as shop assistant for one day in giordano counter. (VyLeTtE : omo i think i missed the news abt this..) the event was supposed to be held in 26 march in Coex mall, Seoul, and all the money received that day will be donated to save the children foundation, but during that time there were so many ppl who came and to prevent any bad thing that could happen the event was canceled. But Lee Joon Ki still kept his promise and donated the 1 million won (VyLeTtE : awww isnt he really nice? :sweatingbullets:) , and decided he will donated 10% from his earnings to the foundation. (VyLeTtE : wow... junki practicing tithing.... no wonder he's so blessed :sweatingbullets: ) Giordano ppl said : even if the event did not push thru, Lee joon ki kept his promise donated, this mean a lot."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

leejunki001ij6.th.jpgleejunki002yd4.th.jpgleejunki003bf2.th.jpgleejunki004vw9.th.jpg061001wt8.th.jpg

LEE JOON KI SUPRISE SUDENLLY SO POPULAR!!

everybody's luck is unpredictable, so does the life of an actor. This happened to some newcomers like Hyun Bin, Daniel Henney, Rain, Joo Ji Hoon , etc, and also to Lee Joon Ki, a beautiful and handsome actor. After the movie King n The clown he became the most famous actor in korea. This movie had been watch by 12.2 million ppl and became box office hit in korea. Since last April, Lee Joon ki became trend "beatiful man" that followed by many korean men and other asian countries (specialy in Taiwan, China, and Hong kong) and some said that a lot of male fans fall for his beautiful look.

Proposal by male fans

in march, a 20 year old student left a message that contains proposal to Junki as "his wife" in Joon ki website, this shocked other Joon Ki fans. the male fans left a masage " please answer me honestly ." "If Joon Ki became my wife, i will make you happy, please marry me!" " i will propose to u everyday, till u answer me. i'll wait for ur answer." besides leaving a message in the website he also changed all picture in his website to Joon Ki pictures, he doesn't care where Joon Ki goes he will follow Joon ki. (VyLeTtE : hmmmm scary kekekek)

( i just give u the main point he..he..he..he..)

Polite strong man

Lee Joon Ki did comercials for giordano and samsung. In giordano Joon ki, JDG, and Lee Hyori working together singing Karma Chameleon.

JDG said "i'm strong" Lee Hyori said " i'm sexy" and Joon ki said " I'm man."

After the giordano commercial, Joon Ki and Hyori working together for samsung comercial. during an interview in the shooting location Hyori said " Lee Joon Ki is quiet in the shooting location, doesn't like to talk. during shooting breaks he likes to be alone. But if we ride a car together, he will help u open the door, and he will take care of u, he's really a polite gentleman." (VyLeTtE : hyori... u couldnt be jk's type? hehehehe didnt he say he tends to be quiet in front of the girl he likes? or am i referring to another artist lols)

Premiere King n The clown.

basicly the article is the same as in the Taiwan article that i read in soompi, it says about what he did in Taiwan, about Joon ki's past, about the kiss scene and Joon ki ate Xiao Lung Bao in Taiwan and he like it, he feel sorry that he can't go to the clubbing place in Taiwan.

Random pics of JK... :P

1153291272untitled1copyxf1.jpg

1153293969114267415625bf25c025ba25fciu4.jpg

Hazel..thanks for sharing the magazine articles. :) JK is beautiful outside and also inside with his generosity to charity. He is saving money to buy his parents a house and yet he thinks of the needy too.

hm..I don't know if he was shop assistant at Giordano. There was suppose to be event at Giordano but it was very brief cuz too many fans showed up. He was shop assistant for Vonin though. The girl ask for his hair LOL

hm..I don't know if he was shop assistant at Giordano. There was suppose to be event at Giordano but it was very brief cuz too many fans showed up. He was shop assistant for Vonin though. The girl ask for his hair LOL

Yup..you guys should watch this clip..the situation was so out of control ! :P Obviously Giordano organisers did not expect the huge turn out at the mall. But he was very cute when he did the salute to his fans ! :P

Guest StMichael

이준기 "내 얼굴 빨리 늙었으면 좋겠다"

11528700561eq9.jpg

"한정된 역할밖에 할 수 없는 지금의 제 얼굴이 싫어요."

영화배우 이준기가 연기에 대한 욕심과 그에 비해 외모가 주는 한계에 대해 솔직한 마음을 털어놓았다. 영화 '왕의 남자'로 단숨에 스타덤에 오른 이준기를 이야기하는데 있어 '여자보다 예쁜 남자'라는 수식어를 빼놓을 수 없다.

그만큼 현재 이준기의 이미지는 '곱상한 외모'에 초점이 맞춰져 있는 것이 사실이다. 이준기의 매력적인 목소리와 또래 배우들에 비해 제 몫을 해내는 연기력, 성실함과 노력 등은 그의 개성있는 얼굴에 비해 부각되지 못한 것도 부정할 수 없는 노릇이다.

이준기 또한 자신에게 집중된 시선과 기대감, 인기가 외모에 편중돼 있다는 것을 인식하고 있다. 배우로서 성장하고 싶고, 연기력으로 인정받고 싶은 욕심 많은 그에게 외모는 어떤 면에서 넘어야 할 산인 듯 했다.

영화계 안팎의 시선을 모으고 있는 신작 '플라이 대디'의 개봉을 앞두고 최근 조이뉴스24와 가진 인터뷰에서 이준기는 대부분은 부러워하는 그의 외모에 대해 스스로 느끼는 단점을 털어 놓았다.

"나는 왜 이렇게 생겼을까, 생각해요. 폭 넓은 연기를 하고 싶은데, 제게 원하는 이미지는 한정돼 있더군요. '왕의 남자'에서 기를 쓰고 '공길'의 이미지를 만들었는데, 이제는 너무 저를 공길의 이미지로만 보시니까요."

이준기는 보여주고 싶은 모습이 많이 있고, 또 그만큼 노력할 자신도 있다고 한다.

"저는 선천적으로 연기를 잘 하는 타고난 배우는 아닌 것 같아요. 많이 노력하고 배워야 하는 배우죠. 그만큼 다양한 캐릭터를 할 수 있게 제 얼굴이 빨리 나이를 먹었으면 좋겠어요."

20대의 서슬 퍼런 젊음을 지나 30대의 넉넉한 얼굴을 가진, 그래서 더욱 멋있어진 선배들이 이준기는 부럽기만 하다.

"저는 이번 영화에서 함께 작업한 이문식 선배의 얼굴이 제일 부러워요. 제가 '선배는 참 잘생겼어요'라고 말하면 이문식 선배는 화를 내시지만요. 이문식 선배 얼굴의 주름, 그 주름이 주는 느낌과 넓은 그릇이 너무 좋아요. 제 얼굴도 빨리 나이를 먹어 그런 주름이 생기고, 많은 감정을 담아낼 수 있었으면 하고 조바심이 나요."

이준기는 이문식의 얼굴이 부러운만큼 '세월의 더께'가 그냥 얻어지는 것은 아니라는 것을 안다고 한다. 연륜이 만들어준 배우의 주름을 갖기 위해서 많이 깨지고 금이 가고, 또 아무는 시간이 필요하다는 것을 알고 있노라고 말한다.

credits to: naver

Can someone translate this article?

I heard that Lee Joon Ki had released his album (My Jun), where could I buy this stuff? How much is the price?

Thanks.

HI ALL JUNKIERS...DUE TO CORRUPTED DATABASE IN SOOMPI, WE HAVE LOST SOME 10 PAGES OF OUR POSTS ! :w00t: DO NOT BE ALARMED OR UPSET, LET'S CONTINUE TO POST AND BRING BACK WHAT WE LOST..JUN KI AND JUNKIERS FIGHTING !!! :lol::phew:

No wonder I was experiencing some difficulty in posting replies early this morning after all results of Daejong Awards came out.

SO HERE ARE MY CONGRATULATIONS TO LEE JUN KI FOR WINNING BEST NEW ACTOR, MOST POPULAR AND MOST POPULAR OVERSEAS ACTOR AWARDS ! :lol:

Having said that..let's get back to the drawing board and re-post Daejong pics..kekeke ! :D

Jun Ki arriving at Coex Mall for the 43rd Daejong Movie Awards ceremony. He coloured his hair...handsome and suave is our JK ! :P

1153479495guv9.jpg

On the red carpet and waving to his fans

20060721195410791exs6.jpg

Always sincere to his fans..and loving them in return ! :P

c4b3c0d4c7e32121212121jq9.jpg

Striding with confidence.. :)

115348016620060721195711xlj3.jpg

Time for photo takings by the press and media ! :D

25b325ee25b625f325b425c2kvr8.jpg

Looking gorgeous as usual... :sweatingbullets:

2119561179861000090vm5.jpg

Note: All pics are credite as tagged

Sitting at the table with K & C cast and crew... :)

b4ebc1be6fk0.jpg

The moment he had been waiting for...the name of winner for best new actor !

untitledasd5.png

That look on his face when he heard his name !

11535031925bhd5d25200607212520c1a643c8b82520b4ebc1bebgu8.jpg

Jun Ki wins and giving his speech of gratitude and thanks.... :phew:

1153487044fsdfdsfalv3.jpg

Getting emotional here...but who can blame him ? :P

11534978947gz9.jpg

115349789487fd8.jpg

Guest AddiCOFFEE

HI ALL JUNKIERS...DUE TO CORRUPTED DATABASE IN SOOMPI, WE HAVE LOST SOME 10 PAGES OF OUR POSTS ! :w00t: DO NOT BE ALARMED OR UPSET, LET'S CONTINUE TO POST AND BRING BACK WHAT WE LOST..JUN KI AND JUNKIERS FIGHTING !!! :lol::phew:

No wonder I was experiencing some difficulty in posting replies early this morning after all results of Daejong Awards came out.

SO HERE ARE MY CONGRATULATIONS TO LEE JUN KI FOR WINNING BEST NEW ACTOR, MOST POPULAR AND MOST POPULAR OVERSEAS ACTOR AWARDS ! :lol:

Having said that..let's get back to the drawing board and re-post Daejong pics..kekeke ! :D

I was totally confuse for a bit there. Before I left for work, we already have around 470s page and now it's only 460s I though my computer is being an richard simmons again. :lol:

I'm so happy that Junki won three awards! I couldn't think of any who deserve it as much as him.

Sitting at the table with K & C cast and crew... :)

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/479/b4ebc1be6fk0.jpg

The moment he had been waiting for...the name of winner for best new actor !

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/9343/untitledasd5.png

Jun Ki wins and giving his speech of gratitude and thanks.... :phew:

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/3482/1153...fsdfdsfalv3.jpg

Getting emotional here...but who can blame him ? :P

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/7021/11534978947gz9.jpg

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/8341/115349789487fd8.jpg

Thank you Wendy.. I much perfer him with black hair but he still look good with this color. I guess it will take time to get use to his new hair color/cut. --someone post the link for the award video this morning so I get a chance to watch it. I though it was so sweet of him.. He kept bowing to everyone when he went up the stage to receives his award.

I am having a migraine now due to not enuf sleep and will continue to repost pics later. In the meantime...anyone kind enough to do the honours ? :D:sweatingbullets:

I think we shall wait for kitty's translations of Jun Ki's message he posted on cyworld this morning at 00.22hrs !

Guest thunderbolt

CONGRATULATIONS TO JUNKI!!!!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

Wendy unni, I saved a lot of pics last night. :sweatingbullets: I'll help you repost them.

daejong40.jpg

daejong9.jpg

daejong7.jpg

daejong8.jpg

daejong28.jpg

daejong2.jpg

daejong27.jpg

daejong23.jpg

daejong24.jpg

daejong35.jpg

daejong33.jpg

daejong1.jpg

credit: sourced from nicola225, 163.com

Thunder..thanks, what a relief ! There are so many many pic of our handsome Jun Ki at the awards and we appreciate all the help here ! :lol::sweatingbullets: Some of us stayed up late into the night and now I am paying the price of not sleeping well over the excitement..pabbo ajumma ! :D

Meanwhile, let's enjoy some cute and funny moment with Jun Ki ! :D

115350162811qfy1.gif

10255520067224385818xy2.jpg

Guest thunderbolt

In random order (and sorry if they have been already posted):

daejong16.jpg

daejong14.jpg

daejong39.jpg

daejong37.jpg

daejong32.jpg

daejong31.jpg

daejong29.jpg