Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Guest isabel_martinez

Thanks for the pictures, nur29.

I am really happy for Jun Ki. He deserves this prize.

And looks so beautiful here. :wub:

I wish him more prize and all the best this year, next year and every next year.

Guest Mariposa28

Lee Junki is the Korean ambassador for 2010 Shanghai Expo

20100331leejunki2460x74.jpg

Actor Lee Junki has been chosen as the Korean ambassador for the 2010 Shanghai Expo.

On the 31st, it was announced he would become the new ambassador to be apart of the Korean events during the 2010 Shanghai Expo and represent Korea there. He was also awarded a plaque to acknowledge his participation today at the press conference.

KOTRA said, “Lee Junki is very popular in China. Also, he is a huge Hallyu star in Hong Kong, Japan, Thailand and Singapore. So it was reasonable to choose him as our Korean ambassador for the 2010 Shanghai Expo.”

He’s sure a busy guy.

credit allkpop

*** This is good news & such a great honour. This news is so cool! I’m happy for JunKi & I’m proud of him. Congratulations to you! GO, LJK! :lol::D

April 2, 2010

Lee Jun Ki Appointed Ambassador for Expo 2010 Shanghai

Actor Lee Jun Ki was appointed as the Korean ambassador for the Expo 2010 Shanghai which will be held from May to October in Shanghai, China.

7336_1030_l.jpg

His agency, JG Company, announced that KOTRA, which hosts the Korean Pavilion for the Expo, has selected Lee Jun Ki as the honorary ambassador and presented the letter of appointment to Lee Jun Ki inside the Invest Korea Plaza (IKP) located in Yumgok dong, Seoul on March 31.

The agency explained about his appointment, “KOTRA has selected Lee Jun Ki because he is one of the most popular Hallyu stars in greater China. During the Expo, Lee will attend every kind of official events to advertise Korea.”

Lee Jun Ki has been actively worked as an honorary ambassador of the Korea Tourism Organization and has also participated in publishing a Korean language book entitled “Hello Korean” with no payment received.

Recently, Lee has been cast back to back in the fantasy oriental medicine drama “Faith,” which will be directed by Kim Jong Hak PD, and movie “Grand Prize,” which will be directed by Yang Yoon Ho.

Credit : KBS Global

http://english.kbs.co.kr/Entertain/Enterta...ew.html?No=7336

Guest _krusty

wow, korean ambasador too! ljk sure is a busy man..

quite surprised that they would choose him though, but it must be a great honor :)

go ljk!

Guest colleen16

You can't find it anywhere. We have PART 2 complete but we still need PART 1 to be completed. We have no available translators at the moment though. Sorry. Actually I believe leejoongi singapore has some translations.

does anyone know where to watch golden fishery with lee jun ki in english subtitles? i have been trying to find it >.<

You can't find it anywhere. We have PART 2 complete but we still need PART 1 to be completed. We have no available translators at the moment though. Sorry. Actually I believe leejoongi singapore has some translations.

oh okay thank you very much^^

Guest lian072508

2130r2x.jpg

Jun Ki with a killer smile!

yeah!!what a killer smile!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

he is so handsome!!!!!!gosh!!!i really love his smile!

Guest isabel_martinez

Thanks, Wendy. I guess he likes this handbag :) But I think I have seen him with this sweatshirt last year...

However. In this pics he is like a little sweet kitten :wub:

Guest Xversa

birthday_graphics_18.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JUN KI!!!

YOU ARE LIKE SUN - THE BRIGHLEST STAR!

HOPE YOUR DAY IS SPECIAL!

I WISHING YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LAUGTHER, LOVE AND FUN TIMES

82053ea3.jpg

Guest gabzzz41

He looks sooo handsome in his pictures at the airport. Thanks, Wendy unni, for sharing! Hope I get to see him soon, too. <33

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him! \:D/ Hope he will have a fun-filled day today. :>

BTW, does anyone know if he has an active international forum? I've been looking for it, but I always end up in his SG fansite, haha. Thanks in advance! :D

Guest uRaHaRa

It's 17th!!

~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR MR LEE JUN-KI ~

16577.gif

Wishing YOU All Kinds of Wonderful Things, Not Just for Today but Always~ <3 <3