[drama 2007] The Person I Love 사랑하는 사람아

soompihelpdesk

Guest greenbee

Aigoo, can Seok Joo and Seo Young get any cuter?! Thanks a bunch for the caps.

Jung Min needs to go fly, she's ruinging a great relationship!

well you can't totally blame her, can you? :crazy:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xXeunhaexP

awww i saw today's episode and it was so cute :) i don't know i kinda dawn on the dong wan and eun jung couple :) they are so cute!! there were so many sweet moments. (i was laughing so hard when dong wan was mooing like a cow :P)but i saw the previews and dong wan turns kisses the girl :( but i still can't believe chanjoo stole his brother's money and used it. (i guess he feels like he needs to rebel against his family members to get attention) i wonder how the love story between hyun joo and chang hoon will end up :rolleyes: they are a cute couple too :)

oh my gosh...SJ is so unlike DongWan, it kinda takes getting used to seeing him like that

and argghhh i feel the frustrations already. DongWan&EunJung are fantabulouso 2gether!!! don't want them apart!

thank u for the caps and all the links!!!!

HI YAH JESS BABY <3

Wow...

Even though I really enjoy the laughter and joy from romantic and light hearted comedy dramas, I just love serious dramas, which make you foresee sadness and pain yet let you anticipate them helplessly. That way, you just get addicted slowly and deeply.

After watching episode 3, I realized again why I love serious dramas.

Right after enjoying sweet moments between Seok Joo and Seo Young, I had to see SJ’s heartbreaking cry and the kiss… between SJ and Jung min… from the preview for the next episode. What a rollercoaster ride!

I’ll be back with summary soon.

Thank you, everybody, for your wonderful opinions about this drama and links… also wonderful pictures. I really appreciate them. *HUG* :wub:

yes..i was so shocked when i saw the preview..i wonder what happened to Seok Joo..why he broke down n kissed Jung Min?? OMG

may i know what happened between Seok Joo and Jung Min's brother in the conference? where is Seok Joo rushing off to?? i can't wait to watch episode 4!! it's really sad that the ratings are going down..be strong, Dongwannie!!

Guest angel2nyt

^^ yah it got a 4.3% ratings for yesterday and jumong got a 49.5% rating(if im not mistake)

oh well

actually dongwan knew that it would have low ratings because of jumong, i forgot when he said it.. but he said he doesnt really expect high ratings

Episode 3 caps

392874857yv.jpg

599879821wz.jpg

937248896vc.jpg

Episode 3…

This episode was so good and I totally enjoyed it.

How come the ratings are not that good?

Why people don’t watch such an interesting drama?

I hope ratings will go up in the future... for actors and staff.

I'm glad at least Dongwan's acting as a main lead is being acknowledged by everybody.

Let's not dwell our thoughts on ratings.

This drama is already nice one and all we can do is to enjoy it and to support the actors and production team.

Okay, here we go.

From the start to the preview, I couldn’t sit tight on chair.

Best episode so far and everyone’s acting is getting better including Dongwan’s.

Of course, he was great from the start.

Most of all, I loved sweet scenes of SJ and SY because we can’t see those sweet scenes anymore in the future. :tears:

I’m so sure that SJ’s love for SY is still strong.

But I don’t’ know how I can interpret that kiss scene in the preview? (I’m pulling my hair right now!!!) :crazy:

Again, it’s not in order.

It starts with the scene when SJ said he wanted to earn a lot of money.

Seo Young asks why smiling and SJ answers that he wants to make baby and SY happy. :) (I think his wish is genuine here.) Obviously, SY worked as an editor in the broadcasting company before and submitted her scenario to SJ’s company. (His company makes movie and dramas.) He let her know her script got into the final round. And in this scene, he said how pretty she is and he’ll love only her. (His narration from preview!) He called her “Sak ssi yah~” which was so cute. It means “my bride”. :lol:

Hyun Joo is so worried because she suspects that Chan Joo stole Tae Joo’s bankbook and debit card and keeps calling him. She was waiting for CJ in Chang Hoon’s car with him. And CH’s parents came bank home and his mother saw them. His mom suspects that those two are dating secretly. Surprisingly, she doesn’t want HJ as daughter in law while CH’s father likes that idea. CH wants to tell his parents about their relationship and asks for permission to marriage with HJ but HJ strongly opposed. Finally, CJ showed up and HJ accused him of stealing saying he’s crazy. CJ rebels so badly to her and admits the stealing. He says he tried to make that money bigger. He took out some money but he earned more with that money… obviously with gambling. He even bought cloths for Tae Joo. When HJ scolds him, CJ repulses strongly saying nobody cares about him and he wants to be rich with any means. HJ bursts into cry. (She’s so weak hearted toward CJ) HJ tried to go home with him but he left without her. Out of anger, CJ takes out big sum of money and seems like he will lose all with gambling. HJ tells TJ the truth but TJ is not worried about money but about CJ saying he didn’t do anything for CJ as his hyung. He says his brother is more important than money. :tears::tears: HJ asks TJ if he notified the bank of loss of card and bankbook. TJ didn’t know about that and how to do that, either. Later, he tried to that with HJ but it was too late. They find out big amount of money already gone.

Aaaark….. I hate hate Chan Joo. :tongue2:

In the hospital… SY patted SJ’s chest to help him go to sleep better. Awwww~~~ :blush: SJ told her about President’s son, Sang Min and how he became the head of head office. And that’s why he wants to earn much money. He turned around and his face has this cold expression. That’s not because of SY but because he thinks about Sang Min.

Later, SY tries to go to bathroom being careful not to wake sleeping SJ. SJ already was awake. Two of them in this scene were so sweet. Awwwwwwwwwww again. :blush: :blush: When SY tells him she’s going to pump her breast milk in the bathroom…like cow, SJ says he’ll do that for her and SY runs away. Hahahaha… :lol::lol: He teases her calling her “cow ajumma” and imitating “Moo.” :w00t: In the midst of happiness, Jung Min calls him and asks if baby’s doing okay. SJ thanks her for asking and giving him ride that day. Also, SJ says he’s with baby’s mom and Jung Min’s like, “Did I ask?” SJ tells SY it’s the one who wrecked the car. SY refers that person as man but SJ can’t say it’s woman. :sweatingbullets:

JM’s mother gets angry when she heard JM will work in the Sung Joo pictures company with her brother. She won’t accept that Sang Min, who is not her son will inherit the company. Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee get into another argument. She declares she’ll let her future son in law inherit the company instead rather than Sang min and she’ll choose right one for JM.

Tae Joo can’t tell SJ about CJ took the money. Without knowing his hyung just lost lifetime saving because of CJ, SJ says he and SY will pitch in some money for TJ to find a house from their savings. So worried and heartbroken, TJ falls sick later. :tears:

SY come back home but baby’s staying in the hospital because doctors want to observe the baby for more days.

Chang Hoon and HJ couples are so cute together. CH doesn’t know that his mother finds out their secret dating. CH is so sweet to HJ.

In the company… Sang Min introduces himself with the president’s help during the meeting. (I don’t like him.) <_< He seems to be arrogant here especially toward SJ even using “banmal “(not formal speech) and picked on SJ’s 12 billion won contract and analyzed it so coldly in front of others. SJ’s contract was previous production sale, which the drama didn’t start yet but sale happens with contents and casting lists. Sj and SM's opinion about movie and drama makings is totally opposite which foreshadows more conflicts between them. Sang Min asked SJ that if something happens to that starring actor, the company should compensate that 12 billion won or not. And later, when meeting is almost over, SM says he saw the news of that star getting injured during movie shooting due to set collapse with heavy snow on the internet. (Ark, I don’t like SM already. Why didn’t he say that news from the start? Was he testing SJ? If I were around that kind of boss, I’ll turn bad, too. Geezzzz… :fury: )

Marketing team and SJ panicked. SJ can’t reach the star’s manager and decided to go to Kang Won Province, the shooting place himself. When he got into the elevator, he meets JM with short hair. She gets in the elevator asking where he’s going.

Preview for episode 4…

Looks like JM and SJ went to Kang Won province together.

SJ: You are so annoying.

JM: If I give you 12 billion won, can you go out with me?

SJ cries his heart out.

CJ: I already lost all the money, what do you want?

SJ: I’ll scold him if he’s like human. (that means CJ’s less than human)

SJ: Don't bear hatred on me.

angel2nyt!

Thank you for the pics. *HUG* :wub:

Guest parkeunhye_angel

woo!park eun hye is in the drama

cant wait to watch it...some how...

can anyone that has it whether it has sub or not

post it up and not be on megaupload or clubox

coz i cant download on those

Guest angel2nyt

Episode 3…

It starts with the scene when SJ said he wanted to earn a lot of money.

Seo Young asks why smiling and SJ answers that he wants to make baby and SY happy. :) (I think his wish is genuine here.) Obviously, SY worked as an editor in the broadcasting company before and submitted her scenario to SJ’s company. (His company makes movie and dramas.) He let her know her script got into the final round. And in this scene, he said how pretty she is and he’ll love only her. (His narration from preview!) He called her “Sak ssi yah~” which was so cute. It means “my bride”. :lol:

Hyun Joo is so worried because she suspects that Chan Joo stole Tae Joo’s bankbook and debit card and keeps calling him. She was waiting for CJ in Chang Hoon’s car with him. And CH’s parents came bank home and his mother saw them. His mom suspects that those two are dating secretly. Surprisingly, she doesn’t want HJ as daughter in law while CH’s father likes that idea. CH wants to tell his parents about their relationship and asks for permission to marriage with HJ but HJ strongly opposed. Finally, CJ showed up and HJ accused him of stealing saying he’s crazy. CJ rebels so sbadly to her and admits the stealing. He says he tried to make that money bigger. He took out some money but he earned more with that money… obviously with gambling. He even bought cloths for Tae Joo. When HJ scolds him, CJ repulses strongly saying nobody cares about him and he wants to be rich with any means. HJ bursts into cry. (She’s so weak hearted toward CJ) HJ tried to go home with him but he left without her. Out of anger, CJ takes out big sum of money and seems like he will lose all with gambling. HJ tells TJ the truth but TJ is not worried about money but about CJ saying he didn’t do anything for CJ as his hyung. He says his brother is more important that money. :tears::tears: HJ asks TJ if he notified the bank of loss of card and bankbook. TJ didn’t know about that and how to do that, either. Later, he tried to that with HJ but it was too late. They find out big amount of money already gone.

Aaaark….. I hate hate Chan Joo. :tongue2:

In the hospital… SY patted SJ’s chest to help him go to sleep better. Awwww~~~ :blush: SJ told her about President’s son, Sang Min and how he became the head of head office. And that’s why he wants to earn much money. He turned around and his face has this cold expression. That’s not because of SY but because he thinks about Sang Min.

Later, SY tries to go to bathroom being careful not to wake sleeping SJ. SJ already was awake. Two of them in this scene were so sweet. Awwwwwwwwwww again. :blush: :blush: When SY tells him she’s going to pump her breast milk in the bathroom…like cow, SJ says he’ll do that for her and SY runs away. Hahahaha… :lol::lol: He teases her calling her “cow ajumma” and imitating “Moo.” :w00t: In the midst of happiness, Jung Min calls him and asks if baby’s doing okay. SJ thanks her for asking and giving him ride that day. Also, SJ says he’s with baby’s mom and Jung Min’s like, “Did I ask?” SJ tells SY it’s the one who wrecked the car. SY refers that person as man but SJ can’t say it’s woman. :sweatingbullets:

JM’s mother gets angry when she heard JM will work in the Sung Joo pictures company with her brother. She won’t accept that Sang Min, who is not her son will inherit the company. Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee get into another argument. She declares she’ll let her future son in law inherit the company instead rather than Sang min and she’ll choose right one for JM.

Tae Joo can’t tell SJ about CJ took the money. Without knowing his hyung just lost lifetime saving because of CJ, SJ says he and SY will pitch in some money for TJ to find a house from their savings. So worried and heartbroken, TJ falls sick later. :tears:

SY come back home but baby’s staying in the hospital because doctors want to observe the baby for more days.

Chang Hoon and HJ couples are so cute together. CH doesn’t know that his mother finds out their secret dating. CH is so sweet to HJ.

In the company… Sang Min introduces himself with the president’s help during the meeting. (I don’t like him.) <_< He seems to be arrogant here especially toward SJ even using “banmal “(not formal speech) and picked on SJ’s 1.2 billion won contract and analyzed it so coldly in front of others. SJ’s contract was previous production sale, which the drama didn’t start yet but sale happens with contents and casting lists. Sj and SM's opinion about movie and drama makings is totally opposite which foreshadows more conflicts between them. Sang Min asked SJ that if something happens to that starring actor, the company should compensate that 1.2 billion won or not. And later, when meeting is almost over, SM says he saw the news of that star getting injured during movie shooting due to set collapse with heavy snow on the internet. (Ark, I don’t like SM already. Why didn’t he say that news from the start? Was he testing SJ? If I were around that kind of boss, I’ll turn bad, too. Geezzzz… :fury: )

Marketing team and SJ panicked. SJ can’t reach the star’s manager and decided to go to Kang Won Province, the shooting place himself. When he got into the elevator, he meets JM with short hair. She gets in the elevator asking where he’s going.

Preview for episode 4…

Looks like JM and SJ went to Kang Won province together.

SJ: You are so annoying.

JM: If I give you 1.2 billion won, can you go out with me?

SJ cries his heart out.

CJ: I already lost all the money, what do you want?

SJ: I’ll scold him if he’s like human. (that means CJ’s less than human)

SJ: Don't bear hatred on me.

angel2nyt!

Thank you for the pics. *HUG* :wub:

thank you for sharing this.. by the way just a little tip.. its better if you use the spoler tags for the summary

[spoiler]text[/spoiler]

so that it would look like this:

bla bla

all you need to do is highlight it and text would come up

anyways

seokjoo and seo young:

dongwan and han eun jung has really great chemistry..the way they look into each other's face..its just so sad that its just shortlived, sometimes i actually think dongwan is too handsome for eun jung unnie but then again.. thats what i think

sangmin and seo young:

i dont think theyre siblings since according to the character sketch.. seo young's dad died when she was in middle school while her mom died when she was in college.. i guess this is also the reson why seo young loves seok joo so much cause he was there with her when her mom dies since they have been dating since high school

sangmin:

i hate him period..whether it will be him who will like seo young or whatever he does in the future i will still dislike him(just seeing jo dong hyuk's face makes me angry...hahaha)

chan joo:

i actually think he has either an identity crisis disorder or he just wants attention.. everything he does, its all to get attention..no i dont hate him.. im so biased..and he really does have a cute smile

hyun joo:

she's so caring to her siblings especially chan joo, she cries everytime he does something wrong.. goodness.. i actually think park eun hye is doing a great job with this character..hyun joo is such a sensitive person

taejoo:

right now i want to punch him..but then again he's right..when i read the part where he said..he was worried he didnt anything for chan joo as his hyung, it actually really is very personal for me since im the oldest.. and i do all that i can for my younger siblings even though sometimes we have sibling rivalry

jung min:

i hate her.. i hate the lee siblings in this drama hahaha.. geez i realy hate her.. even the way she talks is irritating, i cant believe shes what 28 yrs old?? therefore i say hwang jung eum's acting needs a little more polishing,same goes for the cha jin hyuk? the guy who plays chang hoon

seokjoo:

i have a question.. did he ever told jungmin that the baby he was talking about was his?..uurrgggghhh!!!! by the way..his character reminds of kim do jin's character in yellow handkerchief,the only difference is that seok joo really loves seo young while kim do jin's character in yellow handkerchief fell out of love for lee tae ran's character and what does he mean by 'dont bear hatred on me' uurrgghh i want to slap his face

seoyoung:

according to the character sketch, she is a drama author by occupation

jungmin's mom:

will be the reason why seokjoo will be rich.. i think she'll like him.. but i hope she doesnt hahaha.. her mom is evil like her

goodness i typed too much.. some people say this story is like yellow handkerchief meets trap of youth meets (i forgot the other drama)

anyways.. among all the newcomers in this drama i actually like seo hye jin the most..cause she looks like the quintessential youngest daughter and she's an 89er and i like people born in in my birthyear..hahaha im really biased

than it would be jang jin hoon(did i get his name right).. i really like that street scene

i wonder why seokjoo was crying.. they even wrote an article just for that scene in the preview cause they were surprised(in a good way), im so proud of dongwan right now

woo!park eun hye is in the drama

cant wait to watch it...some how...

can anyone that has it whether it has sub or not

post it up and not be on megaupload or clubox

coz i cant download on those

these are chinese subbed

credits to ripgal

episode 1: http://www.sendspace.com/file/lnavxh

episode 2: http://www.sendspace.com/file/7kz321

off topic: what is wrong with naver today?!?!?

im so pissed at the soompi backup right now..urrggghhh

i cant believe im such grammar perfectionist

Wow...

Even though I really enjoy the laughter and joy from romantic and light hearted comedy dramas, I just love serious dramas, which make you foresee sadness and pain yet let you anticipate them helplessly. That way, you just get addicted slowly and deeply.

After watching episode 3, I realized again why I love serious dramas.

Right after enjoying sweet moments between Seok Joo and Seo Young, I had to see SJ’s heartbreaking cry and the kiss… between SJ and Jung min… from the preview for the next episode. What a rollercoaster ride!

I’ll be back with summary soon.

Thank you, everybody, for your wonderful opinions about this drama and links… also wonderful pictures. I really appreciate them. *HUG* :wub:

i have the same feeling. The anticipation kills yet you still wana wait to see what happens. Especially with this drama, I duno if it's similar to some old drama Youth Trap or something. But it's the first time since Green Rose, I have seen the main leads together in the first few eps and get separated later on. And the more intriguing thing is that SJ here is abandoning his wife and not just separating from her due to other reasons. I just want to see how it turns out slowly in the end. Will he go back to SY? Will SY accept him? Will he fall for JM despite marring her for her wealth...blah blah..

And i dun really worry about the ratings.. cos Ju Mong is going to end soon. So surely the viewers would want to see what happens to Jumong as well. So Wannie, dun worry.. I'll definitely continue watching this!

Guest hammie2010

thanks ripgaland angel2nyt for the caps and pics =)

SJ and SY are just so lovey-dovey :blush: sigh.. but these will come to an end as the drama proceeds =(

thanks yeonae for Episode 3 =)

SJ is sooo funny in that episode, with that "Moo.." i almost laughed when i read that part

:lol: n JM is a spoiler by calling SJ while he and SJ were joking around

<_< cant JM just leave SJ alone?? <_< she thinks money solves the problem -_-

yeah, i have seen the cap of SJ kissing JM for the preview of Episode 4.. :tears: i feel so sad for SY =(

Hope the ratings for the drama will improve :) and the actors, actresses, crew members dun be disheartened about the low ratings =)

Guest ladee_bug

Hi everyone!

Thanks for all the summaries...helps those of us who don't understand korean :D

can dongwan be any hotter? :wub:

I think the couples are so cute in here...SJ and SY, just look at the way they look at each other... it's hard to believe something or someone is going to come between them...

I'm not ready for the heartache :tears:

I really like hyun joo and Chang Hoon...I find them so adorable, esp the way they fight yet still care about each other :D I definitely want to see them together! At least we'll have one strong couple (I hope)...less drama and tears...

Can't wait to see Ep3...

Guest xXeunhaexP

did episode 4 not come out yet? becuase yesterday it said that it would aire tomorrow night. ahhh, i want to know what happens in the next episode!! :crazy:

Archived