[drama 2007] Witch Amusement Aka Witch Yoo Hee 마녀유희

Guest deNain

Guest Shinkumi

@littlemafia: if you type in just "witch" in the search box...you'll be able to see all four episodes of Witch Yoo Hee...or to be exact: "Witch.Yoo.Hee" in naynay123's clubbox ^^; hope that helps

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest littlemafia

@littlemafia: if you type in just "witch" in the search box...you'll be able to see all four episodes of Witch Yoo Hee...or to be exact: "Witch.Yoo.Hee" in naynay123's clubbox ^^; hope that helps

thanks.. (n_n)v

Guest ashleesimpson

^

^

lol funny funny parody!! YooHee as Harry Potter ?! :)

yeah I think so ,too. YOu know I just found it. witch Yoo as harry Potter.hihi. I'm a big fan of harry Potter, too. I'm waiting for the 5th movie, will air on july and the last book of harry Potter.

Guest The Conductor

I think Dennis Oh is going to end up with Jeon Hye Bin somehow. I mean the way he looks at her in WAYH sometimes I feel he kinda likes her and stuff. Besides later Han Ga In & Jae Hee are gonna be together so she'd definitely be quite heartbroken. Then at that time I think Dennis Oh will comfort her and then from there they develop their relationship.

Anyway I saw the kiss. OHMYGOD. I tell you I screamed like damnnnnnnnn high for that few seconds when they were kissing like OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! The first time I saw Kim Jeong Hoon kiss anybody in a drama. And HGI's expression is also quite funny. Like 0______0!! And now everytime I think of their kiss I GO SUPER HIGH AND HAPPY (???) AGAIN.

This should be some photoshoot taken during or around her wedding. Taken from her soompi thread.

HANGAIN

Hey Bin is too gorgeous to be ended up single by herself I wouldn't as much as like Hanga and Jahee comedy fest together , I also want Hye Bin charm to have some kinda effect on the drama as well. That kiss was kinda funny due to Hanga's priceless expression , its like she was getting her soul sucked out of her. So many great dramas in the second run of dramas this year.

Guest ashleesimpson

That kiss was kinda funny due to Hanga's priceless expression , its like she was getting her soul sucked out of her. So many great dramas in the second run of dramas this year.

anyone says that Sara( YH's friend) says in ep 5 that JUNHa broke up with his GF. Will JUnha comes back to YH ?????? and do you think YH will agree with that? especially after the kiss????

I can't wait to watch ep. 5, IT's boring without witch YH. I'm addicted in witch YH

Guest The Conductor

anyone says that Sara( YH's friend) says in ep 5 that JUNHa broke up with his GF. Will JUnha comes back to YH ?????? and do you think YH will agree with that? especially after the kiss????

I can't wait to watch ep. 5, IT's boring without witch YH. I'm addicted in witch YH

Its going to be interesting to see if the kiss will have any kinda of effect on YH. Tthat was a pretty strong kiss that shocked her body, that usually signals the beginning of a passionate relationship where the girl can't help but think about the kiss and the guy, but not in this case I think Moo Ryong antiques around her is going nullify whatever effect that kiss might have had on her, I am not saying she won't remember the kiss or anything but the original purpose of the kiss which was to captivate her mind isn't going to last long. Moo Ryong is slowly growing on her, I doubt she will accept Juhna despite that soul sucking kiss, though it'is going to be interesting to see how she deals with it.

Guest ashleesimpson

but not in this case I think Moo Ryong antiques around her is going nullify whatever effect that kiss might have had on her, Moo Ryong is slowly growing on her,

yeah think so ,too

juz finished watching all 4 epis in a row.. .><

must say tat tis a very nice n funny drama... can't stop laughing at their behaviours

and oso jae hee's mom...hahahas... ^^

can't wait till fri >< (chinese subs)

p/s: omo! @@ da kiss~~ i like ga in's face expression...so shock O____O cute too ^-^

Guest ashleesimpson

juz finished watching all 4 epis in a row.. .><

must say tat tis a very nice n funny drama... can't stop laughing at their behaviours

and oso jae hee's mom...hahahas... ^^

can't wait till fri >< (chinese subs)

p/s: omo! @@ da kiss~~ i like ga in's face expression...so shock O____O cute too ^-^

yeah I like the scene where MR's Mom and YH mouth fighting with together,hihi. MR's mom is so funny ,too. the way Yh takes the contract is so funny , with only two fingers.hihi.

Guest itonobara

Its going to be interesting to see if the kiss will have any kinda of effect on YH. Tthat was a pretty strong kiss that shocked her body, that usually signals the beginning of a passionate relationship where the girl can't help but think about the kiss and the guy, but not in this case I think Moo Ryong antiques around her is going nullify whatever effect that kiss might have had on her, I am not saying she won't remember the kiss or anything but the original purpose of the kiss which was to captivate her mind isn't going to last long. Moo Ryong is slowly growing on her, I doubt she will accept Juhna despite that soul sucking kiss, though it'is going to be interesting to see how she deals with it.

Yeah, I thinl your right...I love how she keep seeing him around the appartment even when he wasn't there... ^^ Yup, He' s growing on her ^^

Guest ashleesimpson

Yeah, I thinl your right...I love how she keep seeing him around the appartment even when he wasn't there... ^^ Yup, He' s growing on her ^^

yeah me, too and I also love it when YH calls MR ( yae ba, sorry i'm not a korean) or something like that, hihi. it''s funny.

Guest javabeans

Thanks ashleesimpson for the cast autograph scans... LOL I guess Dennis O's English isn't so great either! HAHA. :lol:

Guest ashleesimpson

Thanks ashleesimpson for the cast autograph scans... LOL I guess Dennis O's English isn't so great either! HAHA. :lol:

yeah it doesn't mean every American can write correct English. I don't live in America but in Europa. a lot of my Friends can't write correct their own language. I must say,

Our Asian poeple are much more better.hihi

0921561619987451nrbmwfwem3.jpg

0921541894321316bixdlchxc5.jpg

1038001696851105cl6.jpg

070319122955909lle6.gif

mumggirl20070401203246pw7.jpg

Archived