[drama 2007] Witch Amusement Aka Witch Yoo Hee 마녀유희

Guest deNain

Guest babymarzy07

same with me.

hyebin is actually growing on me through this drama.

dennis oh i have no care for

kim jung hoon i dont actually like

but its okay.

i'm with you. i love jaehee hahah.

the below cap is part of why i do. haha

i am so glad you posted this cap.

hahah so far, the funniest part for me in this drama.

hahah i dont know why it made me laugh so hard but it did.

i agree with my_immortality and javabeans on the Jaehee part i love him! I love his expressions, his character, and acting here! he's just Jaehee, cuteness all around :) that above pics are just. hilarious and just pure comic relief. he pulls it off.

i actually like Hyebin, from the previous stuff as oppossed to calling her the names etc. dennis oh is just eye candy for me, but the acting so so. kim jung hoon im not sure what i think, he's cute and all. im not sure the mean part in believable. lol.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lovegoodfood

Yoo Hee looks better without the pair of black frame glasses....it look too big on her small face.......

I tried it and it seems to work fine...maybe it was a temporary problem? Try again and tell me if it still isn't working ^^

it works fine for me too...maybe u can try it again~~~~

Guest makemyday

Kinda off topic but...any one know how to do those lamb ears with a towel? It's so cute ^_^

haha this is not very detailed

but its the best picture i could find right now without making a tutorial myself. which i'm far too lazy for haha

samsoon01zipdialtb7.jpg

--credits to yahoo.co.kr

just in case you cant read korean..

it basically says to fold the towel three folds (the long/hotdog way)

and then take the ends and fold them like twice

Guest ashleesimpson

Here's the OST list ... I don't know if they're the right 1 or not b/c I only copied them from the songs

01. 운명의 장난 - MC진리 (Feat. 하하)

02. If - 전혜빈

03. 그게 말이죠- 나무자전거

04. Day By Day- 조관우

05. 사랑아 내게 오기만 해 (Part 1) - Ashily

06. Destiny- 이성욱

07. 사랑은 어려워 - 박채원 (연우)

08. Memories - 김유경

09. 그래- 나창현

10. 사랑아 내게 오기만 해 (Part 2)- Ashily

11. Just Like Destiny (Instrument) - 오준성

12. Run And Run (Instrument) - 오준성

13. 사랑을 몰라 (Instrument) - 오준성

14. 사랑이 힘들 때 (Instrument) - 오준성

15. 요리 Cook (Instrument) - 오준성

16. 左충右돌 (Instrument) - 오준성

17. Love Lesson (Instrument) - 오준성

18. 굳세어라 행진곡 (Instrument) - 오준성

19. Destiny Adagio (Instrument) - 오준성

wau thank you very much for the ost. I 'm listening to it but I don't know what the name's songs are! thank you

I think it's the correct sequence, I'm also listening to the OST now..

Btw, this song

05. 사랑아 내게 오기만 해 (Part 1) - Ashily

It sounds so japanese..A japanese duo or group sings like this..but i forgot the name ^_^

Anywayz, here are the ratings for Yoo Hee..another giant leap! :w00t:

#5. Nationwide 17.3%

#5. Seoul 19.3

credits: TNS media

wau It looks great, I'm so pround of our Cast.witch yoo hee, fighting

Guest suejinners

mid_º¯½Å.gif

i love her short hair.

im pretty sure she was wearing hair extentions from the beginning(it was kinda obvious) and what the hairdresser is cutting is the extentions also.

^^ this drama is pure eye candy.

Jaehee is so skinny though. ><;;

Guest makemyday

im pretty sure she was wearing hair extentions from the beginning(it was kinda obvious) and what the hairdresser is cutting is the extentions also.

yeah i was gunna mention this as well.

haha its very obvious that she's wearing extensions up until the haircut scene..

especially at the party scene when he pulls her hairband out.

but yeah.

jaehee = too skinny.

:( its sad but he's hot haha.

Guest babymarzy07

yeah i was gunna mention this as well.

haha its very obvious that she's wearing extensions up until the haircut scene..

especially at the party scene when he pulls her hairband out.

but yeah.

jaehee = too skinny.

:( its sad but he's hot haha.

yeah, he seemed to have lost some weight. im comparing with his pics from zigzag love movie :) but dang, one hot guy still. hehhe :wub:

http://pic1.ohpy.com/up/elbbs/2007/03/29/3...23/mid_º¯½Å.gif

i love her short hair.

Just watched 2 episodes of this show, and I must say, it's great!

Great cast, great acting and yes, pure eye candy :sweatingbullets:

Love Yoo ha's short hair too! She looked so different, but still hot =)

Im waiting for ep 3 [chn or eng subbed] to be release!

P.S: I just realised there are alot of good shows showing this year. Devil, Witch, Doctor Bong [haven watch it though]

Watched Devil and Witch from the 2007 drama batch. I think korea's drama productions and serials just upped another level.

Will there be another explosive korean wave sweeping asia again? [or america?]

I hope so :sweatingbullets:

Guest ripgal

Yea..I didn't really take much notice on Jae Hee's figure up until Ep 3..Most of the time he was only wearing his casual clothes and didn't put on a coat, and I was like OMO why is Jae Hee so skinny? He has definitely lost weight...But his facial expressions are still the same..still adorable and cute :lol: Anywayz, I keep reminding myself that he's not Myong Rong in CH...because I keep thinking that they're the same. Obviously they're not because Moo Ryong's way sweeter. He's kind to everyone..

Kim Jung Hoon's still okay right now. He's hot but I still dun really feel his character. Maybe because he only appeared in a few scenes..even Dennis has more screen time than him. But yeah...Joon Ha's a bit arrogant and rude...a bit superficial too.( well if the kiss wasn't a dream). No wonder KJH fans are on a riot..it's painful watching your idol a baddie or villain..

And I'm so very impressed with Bin's acting. She's really natural and gosh, she glows man..especially when she smiles. I hope she gets a good man in the drama..since MR/JH will fall for YH sooner or later.

So far Ep 3 was quite good, tho I thought it could have been better. But I'm looking forward to Ep 4, should be very exciting! :w00t:

Guest babymarzy07

help, after watching the 4eps and reading summaries of them..im wondering something, why does Johnny dislike MR to work there in general? because he think MR is a really bad chef since he has been fired from everywhere? eventhough, MR shows potential and all that? Even to be an apprentice of give him a shot? Im thinking Johnny is a good guy right now and supposedly the matchmaker for YH and MR, but right now i cant see it happening. And im really curious, why he feels he only will ask MR's help as a last resort? does Johnny know SM is MR's gf? Just some stuff that crossed my mind. any ideas anyone? im curious about this aspect a lot. thanks! ^^

Yea..I didn't really take much notice on Jae Hee's figure up until Ep 3..Most of the time he was only wearing his casual clothes and didn't put on a coat, and I was like OMO why is Jae Hee so skinny? He has definitely lost weight...But his facial expressions are still the same..still adorable and cute :lol: Anywayz, I keep reminding myself that he's not Myong Rong in CH...because I keep thinking that they're the same. Obviously they're not because Moo Ryong's way sweeter. He's kind to everyone..

Kim Jung Hoon's still okay right now. He's hot but I still dun really feel his character. Maybe because he only appeared in a few scenes..even Dennis has more screen time than him. But yeah...Joon Ha's a bit arrogant and rude...a bit superficial too.( well if the kiss wasn't a dream). No wonder KJH fans are on a riot..it's painful watching your idol a baddie or villain..

And I'm so very impressed with Bin's acting. She's really natural and gosh, she glows man..especially when she smiles. I hope she gets a good man in the drama..since MR/JH will fall for YH sooner or later.

So far Ep 3 was quite good, tho I thought it could have been better. But I'm looking forward to Ep 4, should be very exciting! :w00t:

great show...need to say more???? :tongue2:

Guest ashleesimpson

Seems like nobody's uploading WAYH on Youtube now ):

Anybody knows of anywhere else?

www.youtube.com/cooldramas

i have read in other forums and "witch yoo hee" offical site..many fans/people wonder if the kissing scene is just yoo hee imagination????

yeah I think so too

I love the OST!! and its the first time i like all the instrumental as well.. each and everyone of them.. from the light-hearted to quirky to magical to 'pink panther' style to 'Canon in D' style (track 13 sounds so smoothing like Canon in D, reminds me of sassy girl and the classic movie haha) listening to them just brings back scenes from the drama :D

something out of point here.. i find the starting of Ashily act 2 song very familiar.. if u heard of this chinese singer stefanie sun's "di yi tian" or known as "first day" u will know what i mean.. the starting sounds similar

Guest snail85

i've decided to learn korean because i cant wait for the english subtitles anymore..but my god..it's hard..now i dunno wat to do. :tears:

Guest babymarzy07
i've decided to learn korean because i cant wait for the english subtitles anymore..but my god..it's hard..now i dunno wat to do. :tears:

Like me, wait for the subtitles hahahahaha!!!!! :P

hhahaha!! im trying to learn too, all the grammar stuff and rules hurts my head. but what gerryg said. wait for subtitles. :lol: takes a long time to learn all that, ive been watching only for a few years and what i got is just tiny bits and pieces along the way.

i've decided to learn Korean because i cant wait for the english subtitles anymore..but my god..it's hard..now i dunno wat to do. :tears:

ahaha... i wish i understand more Korean too... i only know those simple ones :sweatingbullets:

Archived