[drama 2007] Witch Amusement Aka Witch Yoo Hee 마녀유희

Guest deNain

Guest VeNuS_018

hi.. Venus here. :) I haven't finished watching the drama yet but I want to! I just don't have free time. :sweatingbullets: but as far as I've watched, the drama's good and funny.. plus Hoonie's there! :lol: hi.. Venus here. :) I haven't finished watching the drama yet but I want to! I just don't have free time. :sweatingbullets: but as far as I've watched, the drama's good and funny.. plus Hoonie's there! :lol:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Storytime

I never even bothered to finish this drama. IMO, it was extremely disappointing. The beginning was good and there was a lot of potential but it seemed the writers went overboard. I agree with some people that I liked the secondary characters better than the leads.

HGI and JH's character were badly created. Yoo Hee was so indecisive and a bit annoying. Moo Ryong was just a cheater. I felt bad for Seung Mi.

Overall, I'd give this drama:

4/10 for plot

4/10 for chemistry.

Guest mayette31

The reason I watched this drama was because of Jae Hee. I feel that the story was weak and the ending... what can I say? It was disappointing. I absolutely agree with Ddong's opinion on the characters that HGI and Jae Hee played. This drama could have been better.

tis drama sucks to the core. it made me puke over and over again. i couldnt stop myself from wanting to slap moo-ryong over and over again. especially when he uttered, " seung-mi arrr". omgawd. he did tis every time he couldnt find anything to say or excuses for doing things he shudnt do. STUPID A S S HOLE!! i got reli exasperated over the stuff he did and his apologies thruout the stupid drama. if u r going to be sorry about it, DONT F U C K ING DO IT! geez. and then the stupid bogus oversea trips he faked all the time, it just gets on my nerves. seriously!!! how can he afford the tickets when he cant even pay back the stupid debt! it's trips to new york, paris, (i forgot the first one due to my high blood pressure), man! absolutely ridiculous! and hav i mention tat i absolutely hate his scarf? he had tis eyesore scarf over his neck in almost every outfit! man, tat's reli gay. i mean, he had it on when he's cooking, about to go to sleep, went over to yo-hee place at nite, almost everywhere he went. tat reli reli hurt my eyes. i just wanted to straggle him with it when i saw it. arrrgghhhhh! is tat wat the director want us to feel? is it? i mean, instead of concentrating on the story and the acting, he's actually wanting us to focus on the scarf and imagine to straggle moo-ryong with it? if it is so, bravo man. well done! chariso, charata, charataku! :lol:

Guest ohmylamb.

Hey Singaporeans~ :sweatingbullets:

I went to Sembawang Music store and found the OST out already!

-sigh-

But the drama DVD hasn't yet. :unsure:

I want an NG DVD of it if there is! :blush:

Guest Hap^_____^PY

wow some people didn't like this....well I LOVED IT!

I like the main leads!

Finish this in 2 days!

The side characters were also great!

I just started downloading this drama from d-addicts, but somehow I'm disappointed to the negative comments but anyway since I have downloaded the first 4 episode I might as well watch it.

I was expecting this drama as good as My Girl and Delightful Girl Chun Hyang.

Anyway I’ll give my opinion once I have finish watching this drama.

Guest s u Z i e

i just finished this drama today.. and i wish yoo hee ended with johnny.. :unsure: .. but overalll this drama was really good!!^^.

Guest fai_chai

I was just done watching this k-drama recently. Very nice and catching drama when you start. The end...I give it a "OK"? It lacks a lot more between the two couple. I mean we all want to see some more happier moments and aftermath, perhaps a little more funny scenes of them living together. Also what happens to the other characters...don't just end it, give the audience satisfaction. I believe it'll boost the movie's ratings up if the ending is a bit better. But over all, good serie.

Han ga in is a cutie in this movie. Too bad she's not as famous, don't hear much from her nowadays.

Guest fai_chai

I was just done watching this k-drama recently. Very nice and catching drama when you start. The end...I give it a "OK"? It lacks a lot more between the two couple. I mean we all want to see some more happier moments and aftermath, perhaps a little more funny scenes of them living together. Also what happens to the other characters...don't just end it, give the audience satisfaction. I believe it'll boost the movie's ratings up if the ending is a bit better. But over all, good serie.

Han ga in is a cutie in this movie. Too bad she's not as famous, don't hear much from her nowadays.

but dont' get me wrong, i loved this drama. I actually wanted more of it, thats why I was very dissapointed when it ended with a rush. Good series deserves longer and better ending. =/

Guest V-ni@star

luv kim jung hoon.. eventhough he played evil though here.. miss tachibana.. thanks for granting sort of my request im really glad rolleyes.gif , happy, wub.gif

u agree with me.. his act is great even people dislike his character. but people dislike his character becos he is good to act rite??

Archived