[drama 2007] Witch Amusement Aka Witch Yoo Hee 마녀유희

Guest deNain

Guest orangie

Can i request the MQ video files eps.13-14 please?

I've tried to DL from CB many many times for over 2 weeks but it didn't work TT^TT

Please~ >_<;

Thank you in advance!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest elegant_geek

I have a question!!!^^ Is this drama worth watching? Like for those who have watched HELLO MISS, is this drama better than HELLO MISS? Or about the same? Or not as good? I'm thinking about watching it, LOL :D THANKS~

Personally I liked them both about the same.

I'd say they're both definately worth watching.

Guest bistylez

im pretty in love with this drama, especially jae hee, and johnny.

oh yeah btw the song if, does anyone have the romanization to this ?

it's soooooooo amazing.

Guest htruc

Yes it's all timed to 700mb avi files, the versions are indicated on the subs.

Thank you, I'm starting to download these.

Hmm, 3 guys, particularly different from the other guys which had 2... Gotta watch...

Witch Yoo Hee/Witch Amusement Ep 12, 13, 14 & 15 English Hardsubbed Now Available. Get It First at BON CLUBBOX and help make our clubbox become GOLD!

Click Here: BON CLUBBOX

Can i request the MQ video files eps.13-14 please?

I've tried to DL from CB many many times for over 2 weeks but it didn't work TT^TT

Please~ >_<;

Thank you in advance!

Instead of MQ Files, why don't you try our BON English hardsubbed episodes which are 450 MB HQ. (RAW HQ files are 700 MB) They are available at the D-addicts torrents section and our BON clubbox. See link above

Guest koregurluver

thank you.... i was going to write the same thing.

i just finished... and i want to punch the writer of this story in the face!

HORRIBLE!!!! I know most dramas end kind of like this, but this was probably the worst one I've seen so far.

ive laughed so hard when i read the word "punch".. thats same thing i wished to do to the writer too... lolz

Guest elegant_geek

^ Man, is the ending really that bad?

All this negative feedback is making me scared...

haha

I hate crappy endings more than anything else in the world.

>___<

I'd hate to have to go on a rampage.

Guest wniizzati

i`m looking for episode 3 n ep 8 -the end ... in rmvb quality... no chinese hardsubbed... megaupload plss

Guest sweetsorrow

well im on epi 9 and am forcing myself to continue in hopes that it will become better

i hope im not going to be attacked lol but i find that the drama is getting extremely draggy and the characters are just SO confused its making my head spin...

i think i might have liked this show more if i hadnt watched Dal Ja's Spring...since i find that the story is SO similar

Dal Ja has three men in her life...just like Yoo Hee

She makes a contract with a man b/c he owes her money..so he's her maid...exactly like Yoo Hee

He moves in with her...again just like Moo Ryong does

he leaves law school to become a cook cause its his dream.....Moo Ryong leaves med school to become a chef

Dal Ja is a successful independent woman lost in love....Yoo Hee is successful and independent lost in love

hmm and the list could go on and i havent even finished the show....

one thing though, the actors are really good in this show...esp jae hee, hes great....again reminds me so much of lee min ki in Dal Ja's Spring lol

Guest beckyvang17

this drama is getting better and better...haha i'm on or i'm waiting on ep. 16 subs!!! yay!! haha darn!! still downloading ep. 16 in CB..pretty slow..haha

--wow...jae hee got sexy..haha with his "mohawk"? haha sexy thing...and dennis first drama i've seen him in otherwise i watch daniel...but they're both pretty hot...dennis speaks more korean though which is GOOD!

--Great Drama though, even though i'm still waiting.................

=]becky

Guest mangosteen

witch1ra1.jpg

Episode 16 sub [version from BON's CB] (Final Episode)

Translator: iluxxx

Timer: lilas

Spot translator: aikomidori

Editor: Hoshiakari

QC: *ayu*

Encoder: termi

Coordinator: mangosteen

BROUGHT TO YOU BY B.O.N F u n S u b s © ~ Band Of Nuts F u n S u b s

Thank you so much, all B.O.N.'s members, who have contributed to this project <3

Thank you uploaders and seeders.

Thank you all for watching with us and supporting us! We'll see you at our next project "Flowers for My Life"

Guest ilsa06

i have just finished watching it, not so great, not so bad either. i love ja hee's acting here and the wardrobe of han gain is fabulous. but the drama underlined the inadequacies of han ga in as an actress. she fails in comparison with jae hee who's such a natural. also sh elooks more mature than both jae hee and and joon ha. also , i think she's a better match to johnny because they have similar features. dennis o'neill is also good here, passable actor but it is jae hee who stands out.

i have just finished watching it, not so great, not so bad either. i love ja hee's acting here and the wardrobe of han gain is fabulous. but the drama underlined the inadequacies of han ga in as an actress. she fails in comparison with jae hee who's such a natural. also sh elooks more mature than both jae hee and and joon ha. also , i think she's a better match to johnny because they have similar features. dennis o'neill is also good here, passable actor but it is jae hee who stands out.

i meant sshe pales in comparison in the acting department with jae hee. her facial expressions cannot adequately emote what she should be feeling in several instances in the entire drama. she seems to be hamming it up specially in the first few epis of the drama. but her clothes are fabulous

Guest mei_yee_chan

Yay! The last of the subs. Thanks so much, BON team. You guys have done us such a great favour in subbing the episodes. :D

Archived