[drama 2007] Witch Amusement Aka Witch Yoo Hee 마녀유희

Guest deNain

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ngocphuongaus

I have been watching this drama and I will follow it until the end, eventhough I am losing interest continuously.

The first episodes were quite good but when it got in the middle part I feel really disappointed due to the storyline.

There are good actors and actresses in this drama but it is till not strong enough to keep audience attention.

I found the character of the two main leads were quite weird, especially Yoo Hee. I am just talking about the charcter Yoo Hee not Han Ga In. She doesn't know who she loves and keeps playing around with the three guys. I hate women who is like that. It is just like teenage love while they are mature people now. They are just playing Hide and Seek in their lovelife. I watched episode 13 which is nearly the end, and Yoo Hee is still confused about her feelings, don't u think it takes too long for her to realise who she loves?

I also dislike the character of Moo Ryong who treats Seung Mi so badly and Seung Mi is so stubborn anyway, she knows that MR doesn't love her but she keeps sticking to him.

wow there is so much to talk about but I stopped for now as I have to come back to work. I don't know if it is going any better

Guest htruc

Hi, new to this thread! Thanks for all the links and thank you BON for the subs. After all the subs have been released, I will download to watch and will give feedback. Always wanted to watch this once I heard of the cast.

Question: Are all the subs to the HQ downloads?

Hi, new to this thread! Thanks for all the links and thank you BON for the subs. After all the subs have been released, I will download to watch and will give feedback. Always wanted to watch this once I heard of the cast.

Question: Are all the subs to the HQ downloads?

Yes it's all timed to 700mb avi files, the versions are indicated on the subs.

I just start watching 3 eps last night..... love it so far ^^

first post... :rolleyes:

I agree that this series is totally flawed in my aspects.. However, gotta say that the ladies here are quite beautiful. There have been many people gushing over how gorgeous HGI is. I was more impressed with Bin... She just lights up (literally glows) in some of the close-ups. Some of her earlier episodes' wardrobes were beautiful. And she has tons of chemistry with JH (i think even more than HGI).

Speaking of JH... This boy can act! And if he can gain back the weight, his look would just take off! There's something so charming, natural and charismatic about him... He has a presence. Hard to take your eyes off JH when he is on the screen. You know that he's a good actor when he can still pull off a decent job with a terrible as a script as this. Don't think that this gig will hurt his career. Instead, it should show everyone what a talented actor this guy is..

Come on JH. I know you are better than this... Get a good script.. show us how it is done. Better yet, go against type.. play a bad (but multidimensional) character next time and stretch your acting muscles. You are wayyyyyy much more than your handsome looks (although you are definitely easy on the eyes!)

P.S. And have a great Bday, Jae Hee! :D

first post... :rolleyes:

Speaking of JH... This boy can act! And if he can gain back the weight, his look would just take off! There's something so charming, natural and charismatic about him... He has a presence. Hard to take your eyes off JH when he is on the screen. You know that he's a good actor when he can still pull off a decent job with a terrible as a script as this. Don't think that this gig will hurt his career. Instead, it should show everyone what a talented actor this guy is..

He is a good actor ^^ *flirting at my siggy :P*

Guest witchylovekame

Dear B.O.N funsubs team

I really appreciate all your hard work on this drama

But for the 15 episodes the french sentences were wrong I m French myself and there are some light differences in what they said and you translated.

Comme je l ai noté nous devons réfléchir sur les ingrédients puis nous avons 2h pour

obtenir un plat délicieux ( As I wrote it, you have to think and deal with the ingredients, you have two hours to cook something delicious.)

Commencez ! (Start !)

Très Très bon.C'est délicieux. ( It's good, very good. It's delicious.)

Thank you for your hard work on it

Guest chubchub

hey guys

thanks heaps for the subs!!! its great!! i love the show soo far...I dont want it to end :(

ive got a quick question....ivve tried downloading the subtitle thread off the links...it redirects me 2 d-addicts, but the page wont show. seems as tho d-addicts is not working 4 me the past 2 days....is anyone else having the same problems?? or is it just me ???

and is there another way which i can download the subtitle thread??

thanks heaps in advance guys/girls

cheers

Guest mangosteen

Dear B.O.N funsubs team

I really appreciate all your hard work on this drama

But for the 15 episodes the french sentences were wrong I m French myself and there are some light differences in what they said and you translated.

Comme je l ai noté nous devons réfléchir sur les ingrédients puis nous avons 2h pour

obtenir un plat délicieux ( As I wrote it, you have to think and deal with the ingredients, you have two hours to cook something delicious.)

Commencez ! (Start !)

Très Très bon.C'est délicieux. ( It's good, very good. It's delicious.)

Thank you for your hard work on it

Hey, thanks a lot for pointing that out :) We only have Korean and Chinese translators, that's why this was wrongly translated. Sorry.

Guest ujean

does anyone has the message ringtone that yoo hee is using when she received the superman message from moo ryong? i extracted it from the avi file but it is very noisy due to the background music. :blush:

Guest renni72

Hi, I was following this drama so closely in the beginning but when I reached the middle (epi 10), the plot is going in circles about YH & MR's mistress-housekeeper/love coach roles....I wish they'd just stop and get on with the romance.

Nothing wrong with their acting. Jae Hee is good, Han Ga In looks fabulous with that bob hairstyle and kudos to Dennis for learning his script in Korean. I mean, his speech is not eloquent BUT it's not easy for a caucasian to learn the wholescript in Korean!

I just wish the storyline picks up....

Guest witchylovekame

Hey, thanks a lot for pointing that out :) We only have Korean and Chinese translators, that's why this was wrongly translated. Sorry.

By re reading myself I notice I made a mistake while typing he said C'est bon, très bon. Délicieux.

And not Très Très bon ( pfff but the english translation was right at least)

Guest shortyshoutm

i found out that the cellphone yoo hee and chae moo ryong use are Sky cell phones.

yoo hee uses this one

U-160.jpg

chae moo ryong uses this one (but in black) ... right?

U-170.jpg

when i first saw those two phone in this drama .. i totally fell in love. korean cellphones are soooo nice, especially those two. does anyone know where i can buy Sky cellphones online? (sorry, i'm a bit off topic)

Guest nahiki_jodecist

i found out that the cellphone yoo hee and chae moo ryong use are Sky cell phones.

yoo hee uses this one

U-160.jpg

chae moo ryong uses this one (but in black) ... right?

U-170.jpg

when i first saw those two phone in this drama .. i totally fell in love. korean cellphones are soooo nice, especially those two. does anyone know where i can buy Sky cellphones online? (sorry, i'm a bit off topic)

hahaha u know what me too!!! i fell inlove with yoo hee's fone.. i researched it and im planning on buying it hahaha.. it costs like 4-500$ wahahaha.. i think you can only buy it in korea tho.. i tried asking almost all th e cellular comp here if they sold sky fone they said no.. so i asked my couz who works in korea if she could get me the fone.. the hard thing bout it is that korean fones are locked and can only be used in korea tho.. so im saving up for the fone and getting it unlocked.. whahaha i hope you get the fone u want tho..

Archived