[drama 2007] Witch Amusement Aka Witch Yoo Hee 마녀유희

Guest deNain

Guest KamichamaN

I'm loving the drama (mostly because of the 3 ultrahot main guys and also the one who plays song-hwa is so CUTE! He got a lot cuter since My Girl) but something has been nagging me. Does anyone know what kind of phone Yoo Hee has? Idunno if this has been discussed already but I really like her phone, I want to see the stuff it can do,

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xsilentangel

finished this yesterday

i love jaehee.. really adorable

even though i love kim jung hoon, i hated him as joon ha in this so mcuh.. and especially the father ughhhhhh -_-

anyways overall, i like the drama

the ending could've been better.. left like that -_-

Guest L0VE_LYNNA

i really like this drama... and i just finished it. i kinda wanted JOHNNY & YOOHEE to end up together =[ but its okay as long as she didnt end up with Joon Ha.

i tihnk Johnny's gf or ex gf was sooooooooo ugly... and she didnt know how to act at all. i cant believe he went to the award show with her tooo... URGHH... she looks so weird...

WITCH AMUSEMENT <3

i really like this drama... and i just finished it. i kinda wanted JOHNNY & YOOHEE to end up together =[ but its okay as long as she didnt end up with Joon Ha.

i tihnk Johnny's gf or ex gf was sooooooooo ugly... and she didnt know how to act at all. i cant believe he went to the award show with her tooo... URGHH... she looks so weird...

WITCH AMUSEMENT <3

--> you mean that girl who kept nagging him? the one speaking in english? LOL, I thought she was a collegue of Johnny in the States.

Guest bloation

Joon ha was quite a character in this drama. this decision keep swaying, its like he doesnt have his own judgement.

Guest hid_pit

I just finished watching the drama yesterday. Overall, I LOVE IT! However, i was pretty disappointed in the ending. It's kinda vague, and it's like 'hanging there'. It could be better. Like does it mean that moo-ryoung gives up his dreams of being a world-renowned french chef for yoo hee... Or after they kissed, moo ryoung would continue on his journey to new york.. I wanna know the details!!

But other than that , i love it to death! The casts are so awesome! even the supporting roles are very entertaining. And the short bob hair-do for han ga in looked really good on her. Love it! Of course, jae hee's acting is superb, Dennis Oh's korean improved and looking as hot as ever and Kim jung hoon... still pretty cute even though he's so evil! I thought it was childish and greedy of him to follow what the president wants by faking his hand injury.

-Edit-

OH! I forgot to mention. I love the clothes Yoo Hee always wears!

Guest hotelier29

i started to watch it today. dennis oh neil so..so... hansome over there.... in this drama is dennis will be speak in korea or english? i hope the rest of drama he will speak more english too.. hehe.. i love when he speak english. i hope too his korean getting better

Guest esterlla

i started to watch it today. dennis oh neil so..so... hansome over there.... i hope the rest of drama he will speak more english too.. hehe.. i love when he speak english.

yuppies, I got to agree with you! I love it when Dennis Oh speaks English :)

Guest summerlove

hello,

currently watching witch yoo hee online...thanks to the uploaders and B.O.N Funsubs for the english subs too...=)

now dl-ding the OST...thank you for creating this thread and being SO organized...=)

Guest hid_pit

I went to the Bon clubbox, but it seems like there arent any witch yoo hee videos for download? is it just me? Anyone to clarify..?

Guest tictac

this is one stupid drama. sooo stupid how the main girl steals jae hee from his girlfriend and they live happily ever after? if i was bin i'd bicycle kick her richard simmons to the curb...it would be a little bit better if bin and denis hooked up in the end.

Guest roughmetal2

this is one stupid drama. sooo stupid how the main girl steals jae hee from his girlfriend and they live happily ever after? if i was bin i'd bicycle kick her richard simmons to the curb...it would be a little bit better if bin and denis hooked up in the end.

yeah, i agree that it doesn't seem right for YH to 'steal' MR from his long-time girlfriend esp since the latter didn't do anything wrong. up to the end when JH wanted her to do something to break up YH and MR, she still remained as the level-headed person that she is, not even wanting to extract revenge against the two people who hurt her.

maybe, it would have been better if the writer/director showed some flaw in bin's character so that the viewers could emphatize with YH more.

the ending is also very unsatisfactory and as people here say, quite rushed. everybody was left wondering what happened to the rest of the cast. but nevertheless, i found WYH enjoyable (even if i hate KJH's role here) and Jae Hee ,as usual, is so funny and a pleasure to watch. Han Ga In is so beautiful and stylish. i love her clothes and the way she carries them.

I like this drama I find cute the story…that if the love comes every thing will change.

They’re good pair…but sorry to say in ending I don’t like it <_< . There are scene the facing of the story it was so slow but the whole story kind a cute…

Guest bliss_

Question: do the non-clubbox HQ versions on the first page have english subbs?

No, those are the RAW versions. you gotta download the srt files separately, which you can if you just scroll down the page a bit. :)

Guest denzai

i think even the ending not quiet good, but i'd like the whole story, and i think there's good chemistry between jae hee and han ga in but it will be good if yoo hee end up with jhonny, cause they looks good together in mv

Guest anggiehaha

i think even the ending not quiet good, but i'd like the whole story, and i think there's good chemistry between jae hee and han ga in but it will be good if yoo hee end up with jhonny, cause they looks good together in mv

yeah, i kinda agree with denzai :) i like the whole story, but the ending is not so good. it'll be better if it ends more dramatically. But I like Jae Hee's character here. He's so cheerful and optimistic (except for the last part when he decided he has to end his relationship with Yoo Hee)

Archived