[drama 2007] Witch Amusement Aka Witch Yoo Hee 마녀유희

Guest deNain

hi guys!

I just started episode 4 and right when i saw this scene i let out a guffaw. Just wanted to share the screen cap. :lol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/par...snap-343879.png

edit- I'm really glad that in one of the songs HAHA is rapping. Been awhile since i've heard him rap. :D

OMG that pic you posted LMAO So funny!!!! This is precisely what I love about Jae Hee.. He is so good in playing this kind of character. I can never get bored with him...

Ahhh a lot of KJH fans are dissappointed cuz his screen time is very little. I hope as he will have more character development in the next episodes. Meanwhile, Jae Hee and Yoo Hee = LOVE

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Conductor

i think that's an excuse. I don't think its fair that the guy has so much flexibility in relationships. Let's face it: he's basically cheating on his girlfriend. Of course, there's the friendship thing,. and maybe Bin becomes evil and all, but essentially its still the guy who develops affections for another woman.

I'm not saying he can't suddenly find true love, and realize his old love was fake, but I am saying that the guy has still fallen in love with another girl while still involved in a relationship. When marriage is involved, this is called an affair.

I will be very sad when he leaves Bin because she was so nice, and its really kind of depressing to think that even when you're so perfect, you might still lose your boyfriend to another girl.

Well, whatever, as long as he doesn't two-time her and he dumps her as soon as he realizes what's happening, then I'm okay with it. Like they say, love isn't rational, and definitely not in k-dramas, so I'll forgive Jae Hee. I hope she doesn't get too heartbroken though.

As long there is some logical explanation for why he is leaving her, then that will be fine, I am rooting that she dumps him instead of him dumping her, since she's been good to him, but then again I have seen countless drama where the main leads dump their partners for no particular reason. Though I have to ask since I haven't seen ep 3 and 4 yet, has Jahee start to fall for Hanga ?n already?

Guest wls2948

I managed to watch it on Veoh but then only up to episode 2...wish i could download from MU but it doesn't work for me at all...always no lines...anyone knows where can watch or download (preferably with subs (eng/chi)..

i like dennis..he's so sweet...wonder why yoo hee doesn't have any special feelings for him...moo ryong is cute but he has got gf...jung ha has got fiance..

Guest parkc

Just finished watching the preview for episode 5 and at very end....it was Johnny (Dennis O) that came to the rescue as well, right? cause at first MR was fighting the guy....then right before the date went in to hit MR, Johnny came in. And YH's expression was "shock" hmmm... i wonder if Johnny does like YH. There were hints that he does...or it seemed so to me. Like in today's episode.

Johnny asked YH, "you really wanted to see 'me'..."

Oh also in episode 5 spoiler

i thought the handshake war between MR and JH was cute

vlcsnap-393096.png

Johnny on the way left...at least I think that's him...who else? The guy is wearing a restaurant uniform.

Guest litto_gurl

i have read in other forums and "witch yoo hee" offical site..many fans/people wonder if the kissing scene is just yoo hee imagination????

Guest doozy

Thanks for the links to the OST, fashionista.

I've converted the songs to MP3.

Here's the link: FileSend link

Thanks, fashionista for sharing the OST and mei_yee_chan for the conversion!

re: MR and YH, I really think that he already has fallen for her in ep. 1 on their blind date, when her hair was down. she was glowing and MR = :o . But then, she threw water at his face and kicked him in the shin later so the affection subsided, although it is still there.

gosh, I just love this show, :wub: which is one reason why I'm excited when wed/thurs come but also dread it because after the eps are done, it's another LONG week of waiting.

This drama just gets more and more fun. I love the look, the fashion, the music, it's no surprise it's doing so well in the ratings. It's a little weird reading people's reactions that are so widely varied depending on whose fan they are, though, lol. :D The KJH, Dennis and Bin fans are very protective of their actors, it seems! As for me, I'm not particularly attached to anyone (aside from Jae Hee, whom I love) so I'm just enjoying everything.

I like that they've done a good job of NOT establishing one singular evil antagonist... The drama arises out of the conflicts between people's different points of view, but so far, I think we can understand everyone's position without vilifying anyone. I don't see Mu-ryong as cheating on Seung Mi, although how that turns out remains to be seen... but he was somewhat coerced into his situation, so it's not like he's voluntarily stepping out on his girlfriend. $40,000 is a huge amount of money to owe someone, and although I'm not 100% sure of the Korean legal/penal system, it seems they're still employing what we consider debtor's prison, so he's in a pretty dire dilemma.

I think we Bin fans are extremely protective because for many years we had to put up with a lot of offensive words and bashing comments torwards Bin. Though we always defend her, something the dislikers outnumbered the likers. We heard many things about her such as Bi+ch, richard simmons, Evil, and others. And heard stupid reasons such as her clothes and even the guys she paired with on a scripted varity show.

But, the comment you made on an antagonist, although I havent seen the drama yet since it's not out on video, I'm happy to heart there's no evil person in this drama. They get so frustrating at times. LOL =]

i have read in other forums and "witch yoo hee" offical site..many fans/people wonder if the kissing scene is just yoo hee imagination????

^^ *gasp*

if so...they totally tricked us... :blink::crazy:

Hmmm It does make sense though. The next epi preview showed that the 4 of them went to the restaurant. So the elevator scene should be prior to the dinner. Mannnn it would be awkward for the both of them if they went ahead and act as if nothing happened in the elevator. :sweatingbullets: Anyway.... they always put those cliffhanger scene at the end of episode. I hate that!!!!!

Anyway...I love the next scene where they are in the sauna (in the preview)

bscap000so0.jpg

bscap001xb1.jpg

His expression when he realised there are no more eggs to crack... LMAO

bscap002yv9.jpg

Hahaha.. he can't even swallow the drink cuz he's too shocked (reminded me of Jae Hee's Chun Hyang scene where he tasted the soup which he put too much salt LOLs)

bscap014kd4.jpg

bscap015bj8.jpg

Yoo He has a tray full of eggs! :sweatingbullets:

bscap004zw6.jpg

:lol::lol:

Guest itonobara

I can't download part2, can you reupload? pls...Thank you

I tried it and it seems to work fine...maybe it was a temporary problem? Try again and tell me if it still isn't working ^^

Guest makemyday

The KJH, Dennis and Bin fans are very protective of their actors, it seems! As for me, I'm not particularly attached to anyone (aside from Jae Hee, whom I love) so I'm just enjoying everything.

same with me.

hyebin is actually growing on me through this drama.

dennis oh i have no care for

kim jung hoon i dont actually like

but its okay.

i'm with you. i love jaehee hahah.

the below cap is part of why i do. haha

I just started episode 4 and right when i saw this scene i let out a guffaw. Just wanted to share the screen cap. :lol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/par...snap-343879.png

i am so glad you posted this cap.

hahah so far, the funniest part for me in this drama.

hahah i dont know why it made me laugh so hard but it did.

Guest tuna_madunna

What exactly was Jae Hee's job when Yoo Hee hired him?

A replacement boyfriend? Chef? Housemaid?

Thanks for the links to the OST, fashionista.

I've converted the songs to MP3.

Here's the link: FileSend link

THANK YOU MEI_YEE_CHAN!

Guest makemyday

What exactly was Jae Hee's job when Yoo Hee hired him?

A replacement boyfriend? Chef? Housemaid?

he was a chef..

well.. he tried and was fired from like.. everywhere

(he also studied to be a doctor.. but only studied.. didnt practice)

only four episodes are out but this has to be one of my favorite dramas

its gets funnier and funnier after every episode. lol

jaehee is a funny guy and han ga in looks hot!

looking forward to episode five. the 찜질방/sauna scene looks HILARIOUS!

Archived