Hikki - Final Distance//w-inds. - Shiki

Guest fantasiimaker

Guest fantasiimaker
sad love songs oh yeah<3
>haru no kaze.. Mmm two oneshots. Well, the harmony parts in Shiki took me some time, but the main vocals were oneshot. Utada Hikaru - Final Distance Humph I told myself a while back that I couldn't like this song XD I hated the chorus lol. But I think the emotion in this song won me over. It was nice to try this once again. I sound slightly less like a strangling creature in the chorus this time...not perfect still, but I'm content with this oneshot. w-inds. - Shiki I randomly felt like singing w-inds. again T__T (IMISSTHEOLDFANDOMDAYS<3) I just..really like this song XD Ehh...two sad songs at once ^^; Oh well, I'm still in the 1 litre mood. *goes off to weep*

Guest babiixru

hi love!

i promise i will sing when i get the chance =D

i'm in upstate ny so i can't hear right now ^^v

but IM SAVING MY SPOT XDDDDDD

edit

i lied =D

this was really good =) you've improved from last time. but the low notes ack x_x you are getting better at them though :D

SHIKI! i love the single this is on =D

i think this is your best song based on pitch and etc. =DDD well okay too many good ones x___X one of your best onesss =)

Shiki: woOt! you posted it already ^_^ Yay for W-inds songs! Very nicely done on the harmonies, esp the 'So I cannot forget' harmony part. And for a one shot it all sounds pretty darn good to me!

Final Distance: i think this is a pretty hard song to sing, so i think you did pretty well for it. Just a few places where you sounded like you ran out of breathe? And also, some places need to carry maybe a little more power and emotion. but it was a one shot so ignore baka saffy :P awww it's a pitty you didn't do all the oohs and aahs at the end hehe...

Guest conversebunny

Final Distance- you're too good at one-shots, stop it. jk XD; seriously though, I think you did very nicely with conveying the emotions! I don't hear any resemblence to a strangling creature...at all. you sing beautifully!

Only Human- hey did you ever make a post for this song?? I don't remember listening to it or commenting on it...^^; well if I did, here's another comment on it lol. I could feel the emotion you put into this song, and really, I felt touched. It's very sad and beautiful. :)

Shiki- oo nice, I love the part where you did the harmonization! you say you always have trouble with harmonization, but I really can't tell at all from the ones you did for this song and for Planetarium! great job as always! ^^b

Guest siumeimei1023

i think final distance was good... but some part u hit the notes a little too low and it sound like u r running out of breathe... but overall the song sounds control... one thing u can work on is puttin more emotions since this song is emotional-filled... lastly, I just have to say again u did great! ^^

Guest NotFromThisPlanet

every time i hear a new song by you i am impressed. the hikki songs i love so much <33 especially, this latest one. and the song from 1 litre of tears. :) the other song im not to familiar with so i cant really make a judgement

Guest Mentos

oh wow <3 you have a very beautiful voice! You really know sing! I love the harmonizing part! I would have never thought about that haha xD

Archived