An Old Korean Anime/show ~~* Candy *~~

Guest nahnsaemi

Guest nahnsaemi

If anyone knows of it, PLEASE help me~~
Hi, I was desperately looking to see if anyone remembers the old Korean anime/cartoon series called CANDY? It was out around.. 12 years ago, because I remember being in Korea around the age 7 watching it at the VIDEO ga-gae and everything. I'm looking to see if I can possibly purchase it anywhere..

Does anyone know what I'm talking about??? I really hope someone does -_-;;

Guest LoH_Ter

OMG! When i was a kid, I read the novels, and watched a part of the cartoon. I don't know what I'd think about it now, but all I remember of that show is that I really liked it and I thought it was so sad T_T

Guest Andante

I remember watching a show called 'Candy'...there was this blonde girl with pigtails, and she went to live with her older cousin, Sara (or something), right?

I'm pretty sure that was originally a Japanese anime that got dubbed into Korean. On YouTube, there are some episodes floating around, but I'm afraid I didn't initially find any with English or Korean subs/dubs.

Archived