❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Actually went backpage and saw agie's icon in the credit section. So she actually was online a little ago.And now after i called out for my twin sis.. She is also missing..

I guess i can be pain in the a** sometimes. lol. I am sorry @Agie and @branwen. I love you girls. 

:-* Pls come back. I will control. O:-)

tumblr_mmxmwd8wKM1rj6mn8o3_500.gif
ctto.
PS: Seriously only shin hye can look this good.. while crying.. :x

Guest branwen

LOL @resrimith !!!! =)) =)) :x
I was backreading! Wahaha! I saw @nistymaj question about thao_2512's tumblr. It has been deactivated by tumblr. I don't know why but it's a sad day for her and for her followers. I also used to went to her tumblr everyday.

@faidaris !! Yah, you're leveling up! I wonder if you've also joined LMH's thread! That would be so awesome! I don't really know if there is an official way to become a Starlight Angel, but Shin Hye is currently following only two FCs, the official @starlight_angel in South Korea and the @psh_ifc, the official international fanclub. I'll ask around to know. LOL. Being a supporter since 2009, one would probably think I already know how, but well, I never really asked. I was just happy being an ordinary fan. But let's take it higher, shall we? I'm sure I'll definitely participate in whatever project the FC here in the PH prepared when Shin Hye comes here again!

So, the trend now is to roll call everyone here on the thread? LOL! My notification is not working properly so I can't really see everyone who mentioned me unless I backread! I'll try to mention everyone too. Okay, here we go!
@NileRose @StaRix @maris1 @Missmoon @nistymaj @giselle_tw @resrimith @kimsoyeon18 @bunnybear @BellaL @Agie @kixamay @eppas05 @faidaris @JenniferG @rackyvirgo @gominam1990 @tran @chelsea814 @Leshel JaneB @shewoonmoon @snowhninpyae @dreamcatcher7 @honey25g @loverhyojoo @wallflower20 (I hope I didn't miss anyone!)

MISS YOU ALL!  :\"> :x =;

Halo...halo...halo.....@MISSMOON @resrimith my dearest dongsaeng  both of you caught me red handed lurking this thread without posting hehehe.I dont know what's wrong with me...but this past week...I really dont have any mood to post anything, I guess because I just move to my new office and have to adjust with my new environment hehehe....
And @resrimith your threat make me delurk...I dont want have any notification, because I was absent to post something in this thread...LOL....

...All of you starlight angels are really working hard to keep up this thread run...really appreciate that :)...bow...bow...bow...see after a few word, I had "posting block" not writing block, because I'm not even close to become a writer ...LOL
Really sorry that I dont have anything to contribute today :(
Well how about I post some Shin Hye random pics to make me look contribute something to this thread hehehehe....
HLTsyde.jpg
j7CqHZi.jpg
XD2W4Bc.jpg
qQdid2T.jpg
credit pics as tagged and to respective owner
Sorry if I repost the pics :)

Geeez I can not help ....LOL-ing....I see I post the same time with @branwen at exact 11.04 PM ... I guess @resrimith threat really working for both me and @branwen...LOL
EDIT :
I dont want OOT, so here another Shin Hye pics :P
uG3qIBt.jpg
WYgBO3N.jpg
4y8upHt.jpg
credit pics as tagged and to respective owner

@branwen
Lol at your post. :D
Yes.. Role-call trend has been happening for sometime now. O:-)ha ha..
And it was our @nistymaj who asked about d tumblr. not me.. ^#(^So sad it got deactivated.. I mean why do they do that..And I love her tumblr too. :)I guess it must have been upsetting considering d fact she had so many goodies in it.It used to be my daily dose of shin hye too.

Guest branwen

Have you all seen the PARK SHIN HYE DAILY created by the PSHIC? It's one awesome site! I used to frequent park-shin-hye.com too but after its server went down and I couldn't access it, I moved to soompi! I see it's running better now and has launched it's very own daily for PSH! So awesome!

And if you're from one of these countries, you may want to join your countries PSH community! Credit goes to shinhye.org

Park Shin Hye Fanclubs: *parkshinhye.net*DC Gallery*PSH Japan*PSH Philippines*PSH Russia*PSH Argentina*PSH Thailand*PSH Hong Kong*PSH Taiwan*PSH Tieba*PSH_arabfans*PSH Indonesian FC*PSH JP Fanblog*PSH Singapore*PSH Arab Website*PSH Facebook*PSH PINKLE Japan*Shin Hye Rella France*PSH Malaysia*

@Agie baby.. 
Wat..wait.. Me.. threaten you.. 
Are you sure..? ;)1391112071_1383379429.gif
ctto.

Oh.. dont worry.. i am sure.. soon you will get accustomed to the new place. Its not that you have to post something. Its just d blatant fact that we miss you. Even if u just type Park shin hye in ur post..just that(not to be oot)..We will all be clicking awesome button crazily;):D
Lol. This is one happy awesome family. :)

Guest branwen

LOL at @Agie !! It does work sometime! Hahaha! I feel bad when I don't go here and see everyone doing their best to keep the thread going!
@resrimith Yeah, I corrected my post. Hehehe! I forgot to include nistymaj's name.
I know someone posted this but, hey, I really really like this pic!

2039229800_c2765bcf_zpsabbce661.jpg
credit to psh dc gal

maris1 said:@faidaris: I knew you would bring something new into the mix! ;;) 
It never struck me that one actually might have to register officially to be called a "starlight angels" until you pointed it out. I know nothing more than what my esteemed friend :) pointed out. You see I never have been the sort to follow anyone ......specially a celebrity. I just assumed (....and I hate people who make assumptions :( ) that if I liked only Shinhye, I automatically own that title too. I can and will find out from people in PArk Shin Hye International Fan community admins (who know a lot )about your query ........a very relevant one if I may say so. :)

Guest branwen

LOL @BellaL It does work right? Hahaha! And yes, we can vote every 5 seconds. I was voting yesterday too and was pressing like crazy. Let's all vote for her! Oh, wait, where's that darn link again? Need to backread and bookmark it now.

Guest eppas05

Got this at uri ParkShinHye International Forum. Thanks for the rightful owner for sharing. Love you all. Little Miss Riding Hood Princess. imagejpg1_zps9eae1fd0.jpg