❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

[Park Shin-hye]
A special way to welcome spring!

Salt Entertainment

10,000 followers

2023.03.02. 17:46  32,322 reads

%EB%B0%95%EC%8B%A0%ED%98%9C_%EB%AA%A8%EC%A1%B0%EC%97%90%EC%8A%A4%ED%95%80_%288%29.jpg?type=w1200

Expresses anticipation and excitement for the upcoming spring !

%EB%B0%95%EC%8B%A0%ED%98%9C_%EB%AA%A8%EC%A1%B0%EC%97%90%EC%8A%A4%ED%95%80_%2820%29.jpg?type=w1200

%EB%B0%95%EC%8B%A0%ED%98%9C_%EB%AA%A8%EC%A1%B0%EC%97%90%EC%8A%A4%ED%95%80_%2821%29.jpg?type=w1200

[ https://naver.me/IMpqm6ju ]

Hyungsik and shinhye spotted filming #doctorslump

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqM0s5UruZ8/

Park Shin Hye
"Move Your Style"

#Mojosphine
Summer Collection 2023

@ssinz7 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqL3Y8UtLQ5/

[24.03.23] Park Shin Hye's | IG Update.

Trans: Should have taken more film.

Foodtruck for the director, actors, and staff of Dr. Slump filming today

yoontruck

#윤트럭 #커피차 #분식차 오늘의 서포트 현장은
#박형식 #박신혜 #윤박 #공성하 배우님 주연의

JTBC 드라마 #닥터슬럼프 촬영장이었습니다
-
촬영하느라 고생하는 감독님, 배우, 스탭들을 위해
#백선우 작가님께서
커피차 #커피음료 #캔과일
분식차 @yoontruck2 #분식세트
푸짐하게 보내주셨습니다
-
오랜만에 복귀하시는 두 배우님을 비롯해
닥터슬럼프 팀 환한 얼굴로 오셔서 커피차, 분식차 모두
즐겁게 이용해주셨답니다
-
잘 전달드렸고요
백선우 작가님 의뢰 주셔서 다시 한번 감사드립니다
-
상세한 후기는 곧 업로드할게요
-
#간식차 #푸드트럭

[Trans]

#YounTruck #Coffee Tea #Snack Tea Today's support site
#Park Hyung-sik #Park Shin-hye #Yoon Park #Gong Seong-ha starring actor

It was the filming location of the JTBC drama #Doctor Slump
-
For the director, actors, and staff who are having a hard time filming
#Writer Baek Seon-woo
Coffee tea #coffee drink #canned fruit
Snack tea @yoontruck2 #Snack set
You sent me a lot
-
Including the two actors returning after a long time
The Dr. Slump team came with a bright face, coffee tea and snack tea
I enjoyed using it
-
I delivered it well
Thank you again for the request from author Seonwoo Baek.
-
Detailed review will be uploaded soon
-
#snack truck #food truck

instagram.com/reel/CqNFZaDravv/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Imagen

Imagen

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqEzh4apSCM/

@yoontruck IG story 

Today's support site was the set of Dr. Slump, a JTBC drama starring #parkhyungsik #박형식 #parkshinhye #yoonpark #gongha

For the director, actors, and staff who are working filming #Baek Sunwoo by Author

coffee tea #cannedfruits  #coffeedrinks 
#snackset  #yoontruck2

[tvdaily] ★Park Shin-hye★ 'Airport fashion with unique coordination'

YOU AND ONLY YOU

5,899 views • march 20, 2016

[ 더보기, See more : www.tvdaily.co.kr , m.tvdaily.co.kr ]

INSTABUZZ WEEKLY2 min to read

Top 10 Instagram Updates By K-Drama Actors (4th Week Of March 2023)

Here are the top 10 Instagram updates from K-Drama actors in the 4th week of March 2023.

Michael Albert, Kpopmap Editor
Published : Mar 24, 2023 2,569 Views

Every week, our favorite K-Drama stars take to Instagram to share some of the best updates on Instagram. With a variety of contents that often ranges from magazine shoots, selfies, fun moments, special events, behind-the-scenes contents as well as the adorable selfies, every week, we all get our fill of quality contents from our favorite stars.

With our Instabuzz Weekly article, we curate a special list of the best updates of the week for our global readers. At the end of this themed article, we host a fun poll asking our readers to vote for the best updates from our selection.

Without further ado, here are the top 10 Instagram updates from K-Drama actors in the 4th week of March 2023.

10. Park ShinHye

The famous actress is such a beautiful dream in these amazing photos for MOJO.S.PHINE.

Imagen

Which K-Drama actor had the best Instagram update in the 4th week of March 2023?

※You can vote multiple times without sign in.

Jung IlWoo

Yim SiWan

Woo DoHwan

Shin JaeHa

Song Kang

Girls Generation's YoonA

Kim YoungKwang

Byeon WooSeok

Ji ChangWook

Park ShinHye

RESULT VIEW

How to be beautiful at the same hot, Shin Hye?

kpopmap.com/top-10-instagram-updates-by-k-drama-actors-4th-week-of-march-2023/

voice of the people

Park Shin-hye, once again transformed into a doctor.. Working with Park Hyung-sik in 'Doctor Slump'

Reunion after 10 years since 'The Heirs'

Park Hyung-sik, Park Shin-hye, Yoon Park, Kong Seong-ha ⓒMedia Boy, Salt Entertainment, H& Entertainment, The Way Company

Actress Park Shin-hye chose the romantic comedy drama 'Doctor Slump' as her return to the small screen after two years. 

On the 14th, JTBC announced, "The new drama 'Doctor Slump' has confirmed the casting of actors Park Hyeong-sik, Park Shin-hye, Yoon Park, and Kong Seong-ha and begins filming." 

'Doctor Slump' (Screenwriter: Baek Seon-Woo, Director: Oh Hyeon-Jong) is a romantic comedy drama depicting the cardiopulmonary resuscitation of Yeo Yeon-woo (Park Hyeong-sik) and Nam Ha-neul (Park Shin-hye), who hit the brakes while running only on the upward curve of life.

Park Shin-hye returns as Nam Ha-neul, an anesthesiologist with her burnout syndrome. Because of her brilliant brain and ferocious effort, Nam Ha-neul lived crazy about her studies, and became an adult who was crazy about her work even after she became a doctor. She is a person who lives a 'no jam' life, not knowing how to do anything except study and work, and one day, looking back on her life that has been ruined as soon as it is ruined, she is determined to change. 

Park Shin-hye has not been active in her work since the drama 'Sisyphus: the myth' in 2021, as she was busy with her marriage, childbirth, and childcare. She made her return to the home theater after more than two years with 'Doctor Slump'. 

Park Shin-hye said, "It seems that everyone encounters a slump in life. I tend to worry a lot about how to overcome that moment wisely and live a healthy life, so I sympathized with the character 'Nam Ha-neul'. I felt a sense of identity with the situations he faced. I think my heart went out more," she said, "I will work hard on filming so that I can convey comfort to many people who are tired of life."

Park Hyung-sik plays the role of Yeo Jeong-woo, a star plastic surgeon who is in the worst slump. Yeo Jeong-woo became a 'star doctor' with personality and skills after going through solid roads such as being first in the entire school during his school days and graduating from the best medical school in Korea. However, he is driven to the edge of a cliff in an instant due to a mysterious medical accident.

Park Hyung-sik said, "It's a romantic comedy after a long time, so I'm both nervous and excited. It's nice to meet actress Park Shin-hye again after a long time and I'm looking forward to it." I am happy to be able to give laughter and emotion to the viewers," he said of his casting impressions.

Park Shin-hye and Park Hyung-sik are working together in a work for the first time in 10 years since the drama 'The Heirs' (2013). 

Actor Yoon Park plays 'Bin Dae-yeong', a plastic surgeon who is full of bravado but salty. Bin Dae-yeong has a rivalry with Yeo Yeo-woo, a popular college classmate, but on the other hand, she is also a person who understands Yeo Yeo-woo better than anyone else. 

The rookie Kong Sung-ha will appear as Nam Ha-neul's best friend, the anesthesiologist 'Lee Hong-ran'. He is a motive for sharing Nam Ha-neul and her college/major days, and is a person who strangely gets involved with Bin Dae-yeong (played by Yoon Park), who has many similarities, even though they are different. 

'Doctor Slump' was directed by Oh Hyeon-jong, who showed sensuous and delicate directing in the dramas 'Find Me in Your Memory' and 'Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo'. In addition, Baek Seon-woo, who showed witty writing skills in the drama 'What's Wrong With Secretary Kim', is in charge of the script.

The production team announced about this work, "The process of two rivals of 'hate relationship' who reunited in the darkest period of their lives becoming each other's light will provide laughter, excitement, and warm comfort." 

https://vop.co.kr/A00001629660.html

This AD it's on jtbc

[ON AIR] MOJO.S.PHINE 23SS TVCF #Park Shin Hye

"MOVE YOUR STYLE, MOJO.S.PHINE."

I also finally saw the fake ad on air.
I want to keep seeing the gracious face of Park Shin-hye at the end♡
come out more often

cr: @bbeumshinhye

Imagen

[UPDATE]  OP spotted  #DoctorSlump  filming front of her graduate school.

[박신혜 배우님은 봤는데 역시나 연예인이시다. 비쥬얼이 뛰어나시다.]

고려사이버대학교 근처에서 촬영했구나.

[Trans]

"I see actress #ParkShinHye, but as expected, she's a celebrity, her visual is amazing" 
It was filmed near Korea Cyber University.

https://m.blog.naver.com/kaiwenz/223055774677

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

https://korean-binge.com/2023/03/20/six-medical-k-drama-series-to-watch-and-anticipate-in-2023/

#DoctorSlump writer sent a food and coffee truck at the shooting loc. 

"I haven't seen actress Park Shin-Hye in a long time :love: She ordered directly in front of the food truck and greeted with a bright face..."

Six Medical K-Drama Series To Watch And Anticipate In 2023

If you are a fan of medical dramas, here are six Korean series to watch and anticipate in 2023, listed in alphabetical order:

4. Doctor Slump

doctorslump-cast.jpg?w=740

JTBC’s Doctor Slump (2023) tells the story of two doctors who are in a slump, trying to resuscitate their lives after quitting their medical jobs, written by Baek Sun Woo and helmed by Oh Hyeon-jong. It will be Park Shin-hye’s drama comeback after getting married and she will portray a hardworking anesthesiologist who suffers from burnout syndrome. Park Hyung-sik will play a famous plastic surgeon whose medical career gets shaken after being embroiled in an accident. Actors Yoon Park and Kong Seong-ha will also join them and the medical drama is expected to be released this year.

https://korean-binge.com/2023/03/20/six-medical-k-drama-series-to-watch-and-anticipate-in-2023/