❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest s4nc41

110310 Park Shin Hye at Ferragamo Singapore

We at Park Shin Hye International Fanclub is very proud to present to you a detailed fan account written by Linda from MyKPlayground and Ryan from RedPincers K-Snaps!

_IGP1082.JPG

IMG_3778.JPG

Arriving around 7.45pm, Park Shin Hye was spotted wearing one of Salvatore Ferragamo’s latest Spring/Summer 2011 line’s halter dress. Walking towards the photo wall with her manager, her appearance created quite a commotion for fans and guests alike.

As quoted from the official press release, Park Shin Hye had been invited because of her love for the brand and how it epitomises her free spirit elegantly, with a touch of luxury and sophistication.

_IGP1092.JPG

Dressed in a light-colored elegant yet simple floral designer dress by Ferragamo, Park Shin Hye took center stage when she made her widely-anticipated entrance to the event on the red carpet at slightly past 8pm. A barrage of camera flashes went off as she struck several poses for the media in front of the sponsors' board.

_IGP1108.JPG

_IGP1056.JPG

IMG_3801.JPG

As a specially-invited celebrity to the event, various VIPs including Mr. Ferruccio Ferragamo, the Chairman of Salvatore Ferragamo, and Mr. Michele Norsa, the CEO of Salvatore Ferragamo themselves came forward to welcome her in full view of all the guests. What an honor it must have been for her!

IMG_3813.JPG

_IGP1143.JPG

_IGP1101.JPG

After a short photo session, she proceeded to have a short mini fan meet session with the fans who were at the venue hoping to catch a glimpse of her. She responded to the fans with smiles and even signed their photos for them. This was followed by a small tour around Salvatore Ferragamo boutique. She was very friendly, although the media was crowding around her, she did not make any complains and even took photos with Ferragamo’s invited guest upon request. Be it a DSLR, a digital camera or even through a camera phone, her smile never once faltered due to the type of device used.

IMG_4021.JPG

Park Shin Hye had a short video interview with E! Entertainment as well as Razor TV on level 2 of the boutique before it was time for the fashion show.

IMG_4017.JPG

Around 8.40pm, she was ushered to the venue together with other important guests, marking the start of the fashion show which was held in a tentage, exclusively for invited guests. As we have tweeted on the day itself, fans were able to view the entire fashion show at level 3 of the shopping mall and many fans could be seen watching the fashion show from there. Throughout the fashion show, Park Shin Hye watched the show with much concentration, showing various expressions when watching the fashion show and even showed stronger interests in some designs as she smile in approval when the model walked down the runway.

_IGP1174.JPG

>

>

Park Shin Hye who was seated with the heads of Salvatore Ferragamo, paid full attention throughout the show as she was seen observing the parade of models very seriously. With her well-known keen interest for Ferragamo fashion, it is hardly a surprise as to why she was infinitely intrigued by the designs of the collection.

IMG_3954.JPG

IMG_4011.JPG

When the fashion show ended, Park Shin Hye was once again ushered back to level 2 of the boutique to have a short interview with Wanbao to end off the schedule for the night.

Once again, her natural charm and allure got everyone's heart..... :D :D

_IGP1131.JPG

_IGP1132.JPG

_IGP1255.JPG

Finally completing all her scheduled tasks for the event, she politely thanked everyone (including us =P) before leaving the place with the rest of her team. We do wish Park Shin Hye all the best in her future endeavours and hope to see her back in Singapore real soon.

IMG_3809.JPG

A Big THANK YOU to our affiliates MyKPlayground and RedPincers K-Snaps for sharing with us the wonderful photos and fan accounts! It's been wonderful working with you guys and we look forward to working on future projects with you! Everyone please follow them for more Singapore-related Kpop events~ Kudos!

Thanks Park Shin Hye International Fansclub  :)

Guest khairia

Oh my gosh she's so pretty; she looks like a model. Park Shin Hye has a really sens of style and fashion, her dress and shoes wow. So glad to see her again and expected more news mostly for her new drama. Park Shin Hye France loves you.

Guest karrenstar

[iNFO] "Festival" to film in Japan

Source: Posted and Translated by Park Shin Hye International Fanclub http://www.shinhye.org/2011/03/info-synopsis-and-broadcast-info-on_119.html

It is reported on a Japanese tourism website that MBC drama starring Park Shin Hye and Jung Yong Hwa is to film at Lake Hamana in Japan!

f20d71058637e07043a75bd6.jpg

Rough Translation:

Hallyu drama shooting confirmation! Hallyu youth drama "Festival" is confirmed to prepare for its shooting in the Lake Hamana region in Japan. The cast and crew are to arrive in mid-May and shooting will last for 20 to 25 days. Further information will be updated in the coming days.

韩流ドラマロケ 决定!

地域とともに作り上げる 韩流 青.春.メ.ロ.ドラマ『FESTIVAL』 ロケ撮影决定!

かねてより准备を进めてまいりました、浜名湖を中心とした远州・东海地区を国内外にアピールし、地域観光・経済の活性化を図っていく日韩合作ドラマ 『FESTIVAL』(仮) のロケ撮影が决定いたしました。

クランクインは5月中旬の予定で、浜名湖などで20~25日间ほど撮影されます。

详细は今后 随时HP等にてお知らせしていきますのでお见逃しなく!

As we all know, Shin Hye filmed her Taiwanese drama "Hayate the Combat Butler" (alternate title: Sensation World) in Nagasaki, Japan last December. At that time, she said she wanted to visit other places in Japan. Looks like her wish is coming true!

However, due to Japan's recent tsunami/earthquake, we do not know whether the filming will be postponed or not. Let's hope for the best.

2) Lee Kyu Won (age 21) is a bright and outgoing student who was born into a prestigious family, and is majoring in traditional Korean instruments, especially the gayageum. She is a very outgoing and cute girl.

Kyu Won's grandfather, Lee Dong-gun is one of the top 3 traditional music singers of his age. And his biggest wish is to have his grand-daughter trained to become a traditional music child-prodigy in 10 years' time. Trying to live up to her grandfather's expectations, Kyu-Won immenses herself in traditional music training and becomes a university student who knows nothing about anything besides traditional music.

As Kyu Won's friends are fans of "The Stupid", she was forced to go to the band's concert with them and there she saw Lee Shin, performing life. She is immediately captivated by him.

イ・ギュウォン(21歳)

国楽科、韓国の伝統楽器伽椰琴(カヤグム)を専攻。国内のパンソリ3大名唱イ・ドンジンの孫娘。明朗活発。

十年間、 孫娘のギュウォンを国楽の神童に育てたがる祖父の期待に応えるため、家事を終えた真夜中に、指に血がにじむほど伽椰琴を弾き、勉強する暇もなく国楽以外は何も知らずに大学生になった。

友達に無理やり付き合わされて行った‘The stupid’のライブでジョン・ヨンファ演じるシンと出会い、はじめはぶつかり合いながらも次第にシンに惹かれていく。

[iNFO] "Festival" to hold Press Conference in Japan this month?

Source: http://www.shinhye.org/2011/03/info-festival-to-hold-press-conference.html

As we reported earlier, MBC upcoming drama project "Festival" starring CNBlue Jung Yonghwa and Park Shin Hye will be filmed at Lake Hamana, Japan in May 2011.

http://www.shinhye.org/2011/03/info-synopsis-and-broadcast-info-on_119.html

Translation:

"Festival" Production Press Conference and Briefing

Date: March 22, 2011

Time: 3:00pm (Reception starts at 2:00pm)

Guests in attendance: PD Pyo Min-soo, Actor Jung Yonghwa, Actress Park Shin Hye

Venue: Chae-hwa Banquet Hall, Hamana Lakeside Plaza Hotel

※ The cast and production staff will arrive in Japan via Mt. Fuji Shizuoka Airport

In addition, a press conference will be held inside the airport that morning.

The cast and crew will film in the Lake Hamana region for 20-25 days starting mid-May. The drama is a co-production between South Korea and Japan. We believe that through the drama, more people wlll get to know the beautiful and energetic Hamana district.

*The date has yet to be confirmed due to the unfortunate natural disasters that hit Japan 3 days ago.

制作発表・説明会のご案内

かねてより準備を進めてまいりました、浜名湖を中心とした遠州・東海地区を国内外にアピールし地域観光・経済の活性化を図っていく日韓合作ドラマ『FESTIVAL』(仮)がいよいよ制作発表・説明会を開催する運びとなりました。当日は、監督・俳優・女優本人が来日いたします。

「地域と共に作り上げていくドラマ」のテーマのもと、脚本から皆様と一緒に夢を形にしていきます。クランクインは5 月中旬の予定で、浜名湖などで20 ~ 25 日間ほど撮影されます。

お忙しい時節とは存じますが、皆様のご参加をお待ちしております。尚、当日の詳細については以下をご参照ください。

日時 …2011年3月22日(火) 受付14:00  開始15:00

会場 …浜名湖レークサイドプラザ内「バンケットホール彩華」

出席 監督 ピョ・ミンス 俳優 ジョン・ヨンファ 女優 パク・シンへ

※当日(午前中)キャスト・スタッフは韓国より富士山静岡空港へ到着。 

空港内にて記者会を予定しております!

Guest Elsiec

You’re Beautiful duo reteams for Festival

For those of you who dearly wished You’re Beautiful’s “Shin-woo hyung” would get the girl, here’s the next best thing: Park Shin-hye and Jung Yong-hwa have been cast as the leads in an upcoming drama titled Festival.

The drama hops onto the bandwagon of music-related shows, described as a “youth melodrama” that centers around the “dreams, tears, and loves” of the students at an arts university, where students pursue aspirations in dance, song, acting, and literary arts. So… Dream High meets What’s Up, v.2.0? With a dash of Mary Stayed Out All Night, to boot.

Jung Yong-hwa plays Lee Shin, and was given the hearty yes as the male lead thanks to his background as vocalist and guitar for idol band CN Blue. Shin is the vocalist in a pretty-boy band (what a stretch!) who lives and breathes music, who’s enrolled in the applied music department at school. Contrary to his warm and protective Shin-woo from You’re Beautiful, Jung takes on a cold, proud character. You know he’s graduated to the big time when he transitions from the Kind Best Friend to the Darcy. (Sigh. Another one.)

Park Shin-hye once again plays a cute, lively character, Lee Kyu-won, who is enrolled in the classical Korean music department and comes from a long line of classical musicians. Her family is famed for its pansori talents, and she plays the stringed gayageum.

It’s a Pyo Min-su series, which means (in my book) that it’ll be well-paced, with cute moments and some humor; PD Pyo is the director who did Full House, The World They Live In, and last year’s Coffee House. I’ve liked all of his shows (okay, not so much Insoon Is Pretty) but haven’t loved any, so his name isn’t an automatic sell for me.

Festival is scheduled for a June 22 premiere on MBC, making it a Wednesday-Thursday drama.

Um…I’m WAY IFFY on this, for a couple reasons. First is because of the premise; I don’t necessarily think that all these dramas are copycatting each other, since it could be a coincidence/Zeitgeist thing. But while I have enough excitement in me for a What’s Up, I don’t know if I have enough to look forward to both The Musical and Festival as well.

Second is Jung Yong-hwa, whom I never really cottoned to in You’re Beautiful. Oh, I liked his character — who wouldn’t like a sweetie like Shin-woo, even if you were ultimately rooting for Tae-kyung? — but his acting? Eeeeek. To be fair, he had a good episode (the 13th), but really, that was more like a good 5 minutes. To carry a drama on his own? I suppose Playful Kiss is an instance of a second project showing an improvement from the first…but then, that’s not really a drama you want to compare yourself to when you’re hoping for success, is it?

Credit: Dramabeans

Guest stoolker

oo o shin hye looks sooo beautiful in the new pictures! i love her dress and shoes, so pretty. She is so gorgeous! really outstanding. and she sat in between the two men! shes so pretty! cant wait for her new drama!!!

Guest karrenstar

UPDATED* "Festival"Press Conference is confirmed to be POSTPONED due to the unfortunate events in Japan recently. The new date is yet to be determined. Please pray for the Japanese.

追記!制作会見&説明会は延期決定のようです。新しい日程はまだ決まっていません。まずは皆さまの安全と無事を祈りましょう!少しでも多くの命が助かることを…。

"Festival" 기자 회견이 연기됩니다. 새 일정은 아직 결정되지 않습니다.우선 여러분의 안전과 무사를 기원합시다...

Source: http://www.shinhye.org/2011/03/info-festival-to-hold-press-conference.html

Guest cofioca

March 14, 2011

Park Shin-hye attends Ferragamo’s fashion show in Singapore

2011031415165586298_1.jpg

Park Shin-hye [4HIM Entertainment]

Actress Park Shin-hye attended fashion brand Ferragamo’s Spring/Summer 2011 fashion show held in Singapore last week, revealed her agency 4HIM Entertainment on Monday.

According to a press release by 4HIM, Park, was invited as the only Korean VIP guest to the launching of “Salvatore Ferragamo Spring/Summer Collection” last Thursday.

Dressed in S/S collection’s brand new mini-dress, Park was greeted by Michele Norsa, the CEO of Ferragamo from Italy as well as chiefs of other Ferragamo branches in Asian countries to watch the show and take part in the dinner party.

An official at Ferragamo was quoted as saying that Park was chosen as a VIP due to her high popularity in Singapore after appearing in hit TV series “He’s Beautiful” (SBS, 2009) and romantic film “Cyrano Agency” (2010).

The statement added Park’s Taiwanese drama “Hayate the Combat Butler” (旋風管家) is also expected to be aired in Singapore soon.

“This is only my first time visiting Singapore yet everyone welcomes me so warmly that I'm simply overwhelmed. Thank you so much for the wonderful experience, I would like to return to Singapore when I get the chance to,” Park was quoted as saying in the statement as she was readily welcomed and followed by hundreds of her fans and media personnel from the airport.

Park first gained fame in Korea after appearing in hit TV series "Stairway to Heaven" (SBS, 2003) starring Kwon Sang-woo and Choi Ji-woo and rose to stardom throughout Asia after starring in "He is Beautiful" (SBS, 2009) also starring Jang Keun-suk, Lee Hong-ki and Jung Yong-hwa.

She has recently been cast as the leads in an upcoming MBC drama tentatively titled "Festival" alongside actor Jung Yong-hwa.

2011031415165586298_2.jpg

Park Shin-hye with Michele Norsa, CEO of Salvatore Ferragamo [4HIM Entertainment]

Reporter: Heidi Kim heidikim@

Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@

<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2011031415393976436

Guest Ennairam

I was ecstatic when I heard the news about Shin Hye having another drama with Yong Hwa. haha. I am a fan of the JGS-PSH loveteam but I love Shin Hye with Yong Hwa, too for some personal reasons :lol:

Seems that SH has lost weight basing from the pictures. She's stunning! :) Can't wait to see her again in Festival and Hayate. :wub: Aja!

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Shin Hye attends a Salvatore Ferragamo event in Singapore

tn_1300057922_1386770101_0.jpg

Park Shin Hye attended an event for the luxury Italian brand Salvatore Ferragamo as the only Korean representative.

On March 10th, the actress attended the ‘Salvatore Ferregamo Spring/Summer Collection Singapore Launching‘, which was held in Singapore’s Paragon Department Store. Many international Ferregamo representatives attended the event, and Park Shin Hye received the spotlight for being the only foreign actress to be invited to the exclusive show.

The actress’ works – such as the SBS drama “You’re Beautiful” and movie “Cyrano Agency” – garnered lots of popularity in Singapore, which earned her an invitation to this ultra-luxurious event. She received much attention by wearing a new mini-dress from the line’s 2011 S/S Collection.

On March 14th, Park Shin Hye expressed through her agency, “It was my first time in Singapore and I’m very thankful many people welcomed me. I’m very thankful for this experience. If I have the opportunity, I’d love to come again.”

The actress was recently cast in the new MBC drama “Festival” alongside CNBLUE’s Jung Yonghwa.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/park-shin-hye-attends-a-salvatore-ferragamo-event-in-singapore

Guest karrenstar

[NEWS] Park Shin Hye urges fans to donate to Japan

1c614d54b8b2c201574e003d.jpg

SHin Hye has joined forces with non-profit Korean organization "기아대책 KFHI" in promoting its Japan fundraising project!

As a kind-hearted person and frequent volunteer worker, Shin Hye is very upset about the situation in Japan and hopes to make a difference by donating money as well as urging people around her to donate to Japan. She mentioned on her twitter "On this very cold winter day, Japanese earthquake victims are still battling with their harsh circumstances. Please donate to "기아대책" to help them."

Since the donation link on "기아대책 KFHI" 's website only accepts Korean citizens' donation (require Korean id #), we at Park Shin Hye International Fanclub has joined Shin Hye in this meaningful event. With approval and help from her team, we will now be receiving donations and forwarding them to "기아대책 KHFI".

Which means, from now until March 24 2011 11:59pm (Korean Standard time GMT +9), we will be accepting donations from fans and friends worldwide on behalf of Park Shin Hye and 기아대책.

Find out how to join Shin Hye in donating to Japan here:

http://www.shinhye.org/2011/03/fundraiser-for-japan.html

[NEWS] Park Shin Hye reveals the secret behind cute photoshoots

4940458799.jpg

Park Shin Hye’s photoshoot for Elle Girl magazine’s April issue has become a hot topic because of the actress’s snow white skin and beautiful features.

In the photoshoot, Park Shin Hye is spotted rocking a short curly hairstyle which shows off her adorable face and beautiful white skin. Colourful lipstick shades also help create the cute, pixie look.

When asked about her secret to beautiful skin, Shin Hye said “Lots of smiles, positive thinking, regular exercise and also drinking lots of water.” Although the photoshoot lasted for more than 5 hours, the smile never left Park Shin Hye’s face. “My secret weapon? I like to put on light makeup to create a natural look and I also like putting on lipstick.”

Park Shin Hye is currently taking daily gayageum lessons with a professor at Joong Ang University to prepare for her upcoming summer drama “Festival”.

“I really love music,” says Park Shin Hye. “Acting and music cannot be separated. So as to improve my acting skills, I listen to music and hope to gain inspiration from it.”

“Festival” will air in June 2011, starring CNBlue’s Jung Yong Hwa, Kang Minhyuk and actress Park Shin Hye.

Source: TV Daily Kr

Translated by: Park Shin Hye International Fanclub

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Shin Hye as a lovely doll for ‘ELLE Girl’

2011032201001996100136573.jpg

Park Shin Hye was dressed up to look like a doll for her latest photoshoot with ‘ELLE Girl‘! With her long eyelashes, pink cheeks, and perfectly pouty mouth, the actress stunned everyone who viewed her shots.

The actress sported 6 different makeup looks for lips that the magazine believed would be this season’s hottest trend. The photoshoot lasted for over 5 hours, but the star did not lose her smile throughout filming.

In an interview, the star revealed the secret to her beauty, saying, “Consistent workouts and drinking water, as well as precise cleansing [of my face] and natural makeup are the secrets to my beauty“.

Park Shin Hye’s photoshoot for ‘ELLE Girl’ will be released through the magazine’s April edition. Meanwhile, the actress is currently busy preparing for her new MBC drama “Festival“, where she’ll play opposite to Jung Yong Hwa.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/park-shin-hye-as-a-lovely-doll-for-elle-girl

Guest vesica

Park Shin Hye Goes City Chic for the April Edition of Sure Magazine

Posted on March 27, 2011 by ockoala

1i5AU.jpg

Park Shin Hye has been a very busy actress, working non-stop from project to endorsement to project. Her wrapped TW-drama Hayate the Combat Butler will air in the Summer on GTV, and she’s currently in preparation for her upcoming June K-drama Festival, which will reunite her with her You’re Beautiful co-star Jung Yong Hwa.

UlPyO.jpg

L3wf6.jpg

Park Shin Hye transforms into sophisticated mature city mademoiselle for the April edition of Sure magazine. I love these pictures, which convinces me that Park Shin Hye has the ability to shed the cute and tackle edgier projects in the future. I am looking forward to Festival, which I think is a perfect drama vehicle for her.

R1lOO.jpg

TbdVY.jpg

lRO1U.jpg

[Credit: Sure Magazine]http://koalasplayground.com/?p=6429

Guest karrenstar

[iNFO] Park Shin Hye to guest on MBC radio programme <정엽입니다>

News just in! Shin Hye is going to appear on MBC's radio programme <정엽입니다 Blue Night> on Wednesday!

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/8035/mbcradio.jpg

Details:

Radio station: MBC FM4U 91.9 MHz

Date: March 30 2011 (Wednesday)

Time: 12:00 - 02:00am

Programme title: Blue Night - <여배우들 Actresses>

DJ: Jeong Yeop Ahn of Brown Eyed Soul

[PHOTO] Shin Hye learning & practicing the gayageum for Festival

She's practicing the gayageum (가야금)!

9hxgs.jpg

On March 26th, her entertainment agency revealed a photo of our favourite actress practicing the gayageum. The photo is captioned "Even on the weekend, Park Shin Hye does not rest and keep on practicing the gayageum alone."

Aww. it was reported earlier that Shin Hye has been taking daily Gayageum lessons with a traditional music professor at JoongAng university to prepare for her upcoming drama "Festival". CNBlue's Jung Yonghwa, Kang Minhyuk and actress Kim Hee Jung are also part of the main cast.

Please give our hardworking princess lots of support and love! Fighting, Shin Hye!!

Source: Park Shin Hye International Fanclub

Guest stoolker

Shin Hye looks soooo cute and beautiful in the new photoshoots, so amazing she can change looks so effortlessly in these different photoshoots! Thanks for sharing the pics!!! :) Wish shin hye the best of luck as she prepares for her new drama festival!

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Shin Hye tries the ‘Lady Gaga’ look

9golj.jpg

On March 24th, Park Shin Hye tweeted a picture of herself wearing a Lady Gaga-esque wig saying,

“During the pictorial shoot, Teacher Mini asked me to try wearing this long blonde wig… Saying that I will try being Lady Shin Hye… I’m sorry, Lady Gaga.“

This picture is quickly becoming a sensation because netizens couldn’t recognize Park Shin Hye underneath the bright golden wig and thick makeup.

Fans commented, “You are million times more beautiful than Lady Gaga“, “Really beautiful Shin Hye“, and “I never knew that a blonde wig would fit you so well.”

Recently, Park Shin Hye was cast in MBC’s upcoming drama, “‘Festival“, where she’ll play the female lead opposite to CNBLUE’s Jung Yonghwa.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/park-shin-hye-tries-the-lady-gaga-look

Guest karrenstar

Park Shin Hye on MBC's FM4U Radio Show

Posted and recapped by Park Shin Hye International Fanclub

20110331jungyeobparkshi.jpg

Late Wednesday night, Park Shin Hye was a guest star on MBC's FM4U radio show called "Blue Night - <여배우들 Actresses>" which was DJ-ed by the lead singer of Brown Eyed Soul, Jeong Yeop Ahn. The show lasted 2 hours staring 12am until 2am (Korean Standard Time).

During her on-air time, fans tuning in online can send her messages. The message board (or chatbox) was overloaded with heartwarming messages telling Shin Hye to "fighting!" and that she was doing very well. Interestingly enough, half of the messages were requests for Shin Hye to sing "Lovely Day" live on radio.

She revealed, “During my break, I went overseas and found that I had a Russian fanclub with over 2,000 members. I’d love to receive an opportunity to do a Russian CF sometime.”

The actress was then asked to rank her former co-stars (Jang Geun Suk, Jung Yong Hwa, Lee Min Ho, Kim Bum, and Yoo Seung Ho) based on her feelings of who couldn’t get past the ‘friend zone’. First place was taken by Lee Min Ho, while Yoo Seung Ho placed fifth.

Park Shin Hye explained, “Despite Yoo Seung Ho choosing me as his ideal woman some time ago, he hit me really hard in a ”ttakbam’ game. It actually made him seem more like a close friend to me.”

She also addressed a recent picture, where she looked depressed over the deadlines for her class registrations. She clarified, “I was able to register for all of my classes by the deadline, but I eventually had to take academic leave for my drama schedule. I feel really apologetic for that.”

67ec1a754ebfcc049922ed5.jpg

Sometime into the radio's airtime, Shin Hye sang live. The song she sang was her duet with Lee Min Jung in Cyrano Agency (2010) called "It was you". She later commented, “I’d love to guest in a song with Brown Eyed Soul.”

For the last song selection, Shin Hye picked FTisland's "Love Sick" in support of her friend Lee Hongki.

After the show ended, Shin Hye thanked her fans through her twitter. She expressed that she was very nervous and that her heart was beating rapidly, but she managed to finish her task because of her fans' support. She said that she will strive "to be a better Shin Hye". She also thanked her Korean fans for the delicious fruit plates.

To download the whole show free, click below and visit the iTunes store:.

http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/id389708106

Or listen to the audio below: (her singing starts at 24:24)

I cannot find out how to paste the audio here... so please visit this link

http://www.shinhye.org/2011/03/park-shin-hye-on-mbcs-fm4u-radio-show.html

scroll down for the audio.

Guest shinelaine

thank you for all the updates about shin hye! she's really amazing and beautiful...love her so much!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest VIPGirlkiss

Hi guys, does anyone know when Hayate the Combat butler's release date is? I thought it was meant to be tomorrow but I'm reading rumours its been delayed??

Thank you stars!!!

xox

Guest kaedejun

**Reposting from the You're Into Me official thread**

There's a new poll/contest for the English title of Park Shin Hye's drama You've Fallen For Me! Source: Dramafever (http://blog.dramafever.com/2011/04/help-name-the-drama-festival/)

The drama is airing on June 29, and will be aired as a simulcast on DramaFever, so you can watch it there too! DramaFever will also be subbing it.

Here's the article, and you can go on the site to vote. You can also suggest new titles for the drama, if you don't like either Festival or You've Fallen for Me. Apparently, if there are good suggestions, the English title can be changed - and it become your suggestion!

Help Name the Drama ‘Festival’

by david_hou on Apr 20, 2011 Email No Comments

FESTIVAL is coming to DramaFever! Or should we say YOU’VE FALLEN FOR ME is coming to DramaFever? We’re not sure what to call it, but it’s coming to DramaFever in June and it’s going to be one hot drama! Starring Jung Yong Hwa, Park Shin Hye (both from You’re Beautiful), and Song Chang Ui (Yi San), the drama originally had the title Festival (페스티벌), and now has the working title You’ve Fallen For Me (넌 내게 반했어). (Read the full story, over at Dramabeans.) With production getting ready to begin, it’s possible the official English title may change again. We want to hear what title you think fits best! Read the synopsis below and then vote. Got a better title of your own? Then let us know down below!

Jung Yong Hwa plays Lee Shin, a college student majoring in modern music. Singer and guitarist for a band called The Stupid, he is known for his good looks and passion for music. With a cold personality, he only cares about his music, uninterested in a traditional career or future. Shin is infatuated with a dance professor at his university, but this all changes when he meets Lee Kyu Won.

Park Shin Hye plays Lee Kyu Won, a bright, outgoing student born into a prestigious family. She is majoring in traditional Korean instruments, such as the gayageum. Kyu Won’s grandfather is one of the top traditional musicians of his age, and his wish is that his granddaughter will become a traditional music prodigy.

Trying to live up to her grandfather’s expectations, Kyu Won immerses herself in training and knows nothing besides traditional music. One day, Kyu Won’s friends drag her to a concert to watch The Stupid, and she is instantly captivated by Lee Shin playing guitar on stage… Find out what happens in June on DramaFever!