❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin-Hye, LOVE in the night sky

Reporter / input: 2020.01.16 19:29 / Views: 300

Photo = Actress Park Shin Hye SNS.

Actor Park Shin Hye delivered her heartwarming love for her family.

Park Shin Hye posted a photo on her Instagram account with the words "LOVE. Let's love our family made"

The released photo shows Park Shin-hye expressing 'LOVE' with her family. The four figures appearing in black silhouettes in the pouring stars are warm.

Netizens who saw this "Lovely family ... so I think my sister is a lover", "I'm so pretty", "I'm even a photo book! Let's love ~!" Responded.

Park Shin-hye will appear in the movie 'Call', which is scheduled to be released in 2020.

google translate

http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2020011619131696244

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 1/13/2020 at 3:14 PM, alcides14ahjumma said:

I am glad to see one of her costars recognizing that Shin Hye’s natural appeal, acting, make the others, meaning costars, role/acting, shine. 

It is the first time, for me, that I read / hear one of her costars, besides Kim Rae Won,  giving her, a well deserved, credit for making their acting/role shine. 

I wish, the time the non sense fans of those costars, were/are attacking her any of them would have stood up and say something like this! 

”Doctor brought her confidence back” per Shin Hye! 

park-shin-hye.jpg?s=900x600&e=t

Cr: as tagged 

I am sorry, just saw this. Another dear Shin Hye’s costar that also gave her the deserved credit! 

Cr: the owner

• Like 2
  • Love 1

The Best Romantic Korean Dramas

The reviews are listed chronologically. I also mention a couple outstanding rom-coms from other Asian countries, just to give you more options. Before diving into the reviews, you might want to take a look at the FAQ page – especially if you are new to Kdrama.

Here’s our all-time Top 10:

2015_Pinocchio

Pinocchio
I love it when dramas address current social or political issues. Like in this one. Park Shin Hye (You’re Beautiful) and Lee Jong Suk play two apprentice reporters for a big news show. We learn a lot about how news is produced and manipulated and how political pressure is applied. Of course, this story is fictional but I wouldn’t be surprised if the world it creates bears a strong resemblance to reality. Not that anybody should think that this is a dry educational documentary – not at all: It’s entertaining with an interesting story and a romance that works well. Park Shin Hye’s Pinocchio syndrome (she can’t lie without hiccups) adds a cute touch. Don’t be too shocked by the melodramatic first episode. It’s pretty harsh – but no worries, the rest is rom-com fine. My favorite Park Shin Hye drama. Excellent.
Go here for more visuals.
SBS. Written by Park Hye Ryun. 2014-15

D2011 Heartstrings

Heartstrings
If you’ve just been through one of those heart-wrenching dramas, this one will help you recover your emotional balance. Nothing too upsetting, perfectly pleasant, sometimes a bit boring (esp. the slow episodes 5 and 6 with too much singing and too many flashbacks) but still all and all a good drama to watch.
Park Shin Hye and Jung Yong Hwa play two students at a performing arts school. He is the hottest guy at school and a guitarist in a rock band, she’s the wallflower studying traditional Korean music and both get involved with staging a musical.
A nice band-aid for the fans of You’re Beautiful who were disappointed that Jung Yong Hwa didn’t get the girl. So here’s their chance to see him paired with Park Shin Hye. Good.
MBC. Written by Lee Myung Sook.

2009 You're Beautiful

You’re Beautiful
A girl pretends to be a boy and becomes a member of a boy group. This drama is just right for the teenage audience (or the teenager in you): Three hot guys, an adorable Park Shin Hye and lots of shenanigans and complications make for a fun viewing experience. As girlfriday from Dramabeans writes: “I never knew I wanted to be a cross-dressing girl/boy in an idol band…until this drama.” Tip: Watch for the fireworks scene. Pretty cute. Good.
SBS. Written by Hong Mi Ran and Hong Jung Eun. The Hong sisters also wrote: The Greatest Love, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, Couple or Trouble, My Girl.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

List Of Korean Dramas Every Beginner Should Watch

BY Staff Reporter | Jan 16, 2020 08:30 AM EST

List Of Korean Dramas Every Beginner Should Watch

There's something in store for everyone, from warmhearted dramas to funny variety shows like Busted! That will have you laughing until hard your stomach hurts, to the 100-episode dramas with increasingly ridiculous storylines that you can't help finding yourself hooked to it.

Here's a list of Korean dramas every beginner should watch:

1. Pinocchio

This is not an adaptation of Disney's wooden puppet. Korea's Pinocchio drama features charming actress Park Shin-Hye who plays the role of Choi In-ha, that every time she tells a lie big or small she finds herself hiccup-ing.

Alongside with her friend Choi Dal-Po (also Ki Ha-Myung), played by Lee Jong-suk, they become trainee reporters at rival networks. Later on, it turns out Ki' Ha-Myung'ss family is a victim of fake news way back, and its executioner was none other than Choi In-ha's mother, who in the current day is already an extremely successful reporter.

There is a twist of fate for both characters that are working on the same goal which is to take down fake news.

dlvr.it/RN8kXd

• Like 2