❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Shin Hye Collage from Agatha CF.....She is really blooming right ?....It really amazing Shin Hye could change into elegance beauty in front of the camera...still in real life she has the down to earth and girl next door aura that everybody love it .....(I remember someone post her private pics while she was helping at her mother restaurant).....She is indeed Chameleon...like narrator said when she was guest star in Running Manweb_2039229800_761f39a3.jpg

credit pic to respective owner

Source PSHDCinside

.......BTW anyone knew Shin Hye schedule in August?...aside her world tour in China, Taiwan and Thailand 

I remember Shin Hye shoot promo clip for her Charity work in Korean Food for Hungry (KFHI) in June....but until now we haven't see the clip...I'm really curious about that...as we know, Shin Hye integrated her World Tour with her charity work....she encourage her fans to help needed people...we could see that in her recent Japan fans meeting...

......Ooooh and I just realize....probably because I'm not paying too much attention to it, probably all Starlight Angel here already knew about it except me.....LOL...what S.A.L.T (Shin Hye management) stands for.....

Here's I capture it :

SALT.jpg

Sharing...Amusement...Love...Trust  ....WOW if the management could implemented their vision rightfully...I feel confident that their management will last long in this harsh entertainment industry...

Bt5JYmhCAAAZ4Pz.jpg+large.jpg
ctto
Seeing this pic really make me realized that the little angel already grown up now...Really, its really hard for me to believe that the cute little girl that i've saw in Stairway to heaven now grown up as a gorgeous woman...When i watched stairway to heaven this girl who success make me cried so hard... Because i see her slapped by her mother in many time huhuhu even i shout to my television "Yah Han Jung Suh, why you just crying and let her slap you... Just kick her, kick your step mother and step sister.." And bcs of tht, my mom turn off my television so tht i can shut my mouth hahaha I laugh by my self everytime i remember that time, my first time saw her and became her fan...Even until now i still her fan and my sister always irritated with me because i always talk to her about PSH altough i know she didn't listen to me and always respons with 'uHmm.. or Oh.." But i don't care, i love to talking to everyone about Shinhye. Everyone around me like my family, My bestie n BF know abt my habbit. So whenever they hear something abt shinye they always tell me. Even whenever i go out with my BF he always say "I think u love PSH more than me?" but i don't care and just said "It's not like i love her more but yes, i interested to her more than you..." LOL. That's true, if i meet my BF n Shinhye in same time i will run towards Shinhye n leaving my Bf because i never meet Shinhye in person. And always hope onetime to meet her....I think if i meet Shinhye in person i would faint to see her eyes.... Love, love, love Shinhye ....  :-* :-* :-*I'm sorry if i talk abt my personal experience bt i can't handle my self for not share ths... Hehehe 8-} 8-}

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GODDESS "SHINHYE"

AGATHA PARIS CF

10404439_308089302703547_638884714630997
16660_308089112703566_878902921982773799

10502449_308089126036898_26313297011741610501977_308089339370210_48940483199390810463964_308089172703560_29914060949670510471113_308089136036897_144884216976739
agatha14_zpsc53ddac2.jpgagatha17_zps1bedd925.jpg

@ BluenB I ABSOLUTELY AGREE WHAT YOU'VE SAID CHINGU, THE CUTEST GIRL THAT WE'VE KNOWN IN STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN BECOMES THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN OF TODAYS GENERATION. SHE BEARS THE INNER BEAUTY AND IT SHOW'S IN HER MOST PRETTIEST PHYSICAL APPEARANCE. SOMETIMES PEOPLE DIDN'T KNOW THAT WERE REALLLY INTO HER. THATS WHAT THEY CALLED FAN GIRLING. ALTHOUGH OUR  LOVEONES HAD THE FEELING THAT WERE NEGLECTING THEM BECAUSE OF HER. IT JUST THAT WE'RE AMAZED HOW LOVELY SHE IS AS A PERSON AND  IT AFFECTS US ALSO AS A HUMAN. BEING BEAUTIFUL WITH SUCH A GOOD BEARING WITH WISDOM AND POLITENESS TO EVERYONE SHE MEETS. IT ALSO MELTS OUR HEARTS AND BE PROUD THAT WE TRULLY I DOLIZED THIS BEAUTIFUL WOMAN CALLED "PARK SHINHYE"

credit to the owner parkshinhye support fanpage and pshicThank-You-Glitters-3.gif

@JenniferG, honestly i never fangirling another actress/actor except Shin Hye... Nah, if i idolizing another actress/actor/idol i'll just enjoy their drama or music never until like wht i do to shinhye... Even i spent my money for her like vote in baeksang or buy something tht related to her.... Its just naturally i love her without i realized. i always talk abt her n concern abt her like she's my family although i never meet her in person...Weird right? Hehehe X_X

Hi  guys there! :)
Park Shin Hye is my favorite Korean actress. I adore her beauty, her acting skills, her personality and so on. I like her since Flower Next Boy  but after watching The Heirs, I like her more.
Thank you all for sharing these awesome photos and updating news about Park Shin Hye. Hope her upcoming movie will be successful 

CREDIT TO THE OWNERS OF THE VIDEOS780872540_1761183.gif?4

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

[sCHEDULE] Park Shin Hye August 2014

2/8 - '2014 Story of Angel' Chongqing, China 3/8 - '2014 Story of Angel' Shenzhen, China 6/8 - Bruno Magli space (newspaper/mag) shooting. 7/8 - Photoshoot 9/8 - '2014 Story of Angel' Changsa, China 10/8 - '2014 Story of Angel' Beijing, China 13/8 - Millet CF shooting

*KBS

Park Shin Hye chosen as the lovely model for 'AGATHA PARIS'

park-shin-hye_1406857116_20140801_ParkSh
Actress Park Shin Hye was more stunning than the jewelry she was seen modeling as the new muse for 'AGATHA PARIS'!

Park Shin Hye showed a 'lovely, French chic' concept for the brand's 2014 F/W pictorial which wasn't hard to pull off for the actress who is known for her lovable and innocent charms.

Park Shin Hye has finished filming for her upcoming movie 'The Tailors' and will continue on her Asia tour '2014 Story of Angel' in Shanghai, Chongqing, Beijing, and Changsa of China, as well as Taiwan, Thailand, and Singapore.

credit: allkpop
Friends, lets show our support for shin hye by liking and commenting in the allkpop article. :)
@miss_shady_xv Hello dear.. i know u r new here, i would like to let you know that we have to credit the source when we are posting videos or photos that belongs to others. Very simple, just edit out ur previous post n add the credit by mentioning the youtube video owner. ;))