❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest MISSMOON

massakkali said: @NileRose
I missed you too! I'm in my final grade of school. I have to study a lot so I can enter a good university next year :( But I still make sure to check this thread out as much as I can... It's great how all of my chingus have kept this thread soo active! 

Hello guys, sorry for being silent all this time :(

I really thankfull to all here who always mention me and didnt forget with me.

About the guy in vegemil cf, I think he is idol not actor

And @MISSMOON kyaaaa! Agree with you I'd love to see shin hye will pairing with G-dragon and Choi Siwon too! 8-> 8->

MISSMOON said: Agie said: Shin Hye looks cool with blade...Xena....oooops I mean Shin Hye the warrior princess LOL...so here's the gif I made hehehe
.....and  YES just by seeing this gif...I think Shin Hye is ready to do sageuk and martial art movie :)

Guest MISSMOON

@jamiel it is subbed already@bone woohoo, a lot of the girls we missed r coming back, welcome welcome chingu >:D<@agie unnie thank u, a big kiss 4 u :-*@wallflower20 we missed u girl, hope u did well in your exams

Guest MISSMOON

nistymaj said: resrimith said:
nistymaj said: I think SALT, the agency they both belong to made each of them do a cover... of Standing Egg songs. PSY's song was feat in WGM but I hope we will not pit our angel with anyone in this thread esp as she considers PSY her friend and this issue is considered by many to be a sensitive one. We are peace-loving people here right?  :)>- ;))

Guest MISSMOON

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Rediscover an original Ferragamo Icon‬ Park Shin Hye CUT

cr to the uploader

Guest MISSMOON

@agie thank u sis :x , this my first try using the website u mention, the output gif quality is good but the probles is that we can use only 1 min long videos from our desktop.
park shin hye innocent

@nilerose good evening sis :-*

MISSMOON said
how I wish he will be jung yonghwa 8-> , I missed their times together  :( . they r the ones who made the rumors, they desirve it [-(
the guy looks like jung ll woo from behind, but I think he is more likely to be a random model :(|)
if I have the choice to choose her partner, I want her to do CF with fresh faces:_Kris_G dragon_yoo seung ho >>>( I'm not enough of their chemistry esp. after knowing he mentioned her as his ideal type 8-> & unnie said he is the one who is more likely to cross the friendship line compared to LMH, JGS, JYH )_siwon

BksHsJlCMAAUA3_.jpgctto.
I dont know girls.. The guy looks skinny to me. I mean..whenever i look at this pic..i feel like his pants might accidentally fall down.  X_XHello mysterious sir.. Please reveal ur face to us soon. I can see u r smiling at our shin hye.B-)

I know this too old article  but it is from 2013 :)

[bnt photo] Beautiful Park Shin hye at her mini lecture

47d0w758lsjyrg3d1r8l9w9l1rwepfli.jpg

[by Joy Kim / photo by Jung Young ran] On July 15, actress Park shin hye visited Kwangshin middle school,  Gwanak-gu, Seoul in basic yet feminine white blouse and blue patterned mini skirt. 
As an honorary ambassador of the Korean Intellectual Property Office, she had a mini lecture in participation of public campaign to eradicate forged goods.  
From the class, she teached 170 students about the importance of using honest products and how forged goods affect the society. 
Moreover, Park Shin hye will continue participating in public campaign and join the promotion and TV campaign.  contact: news@bntnews.co.uk
3wbqtll5tga57cck49tuu96x4vedzezr.jpg
via: BNTNews

INFO] Park Shin Hye, Sohee, Hyun Bin and Lee Hwi Jae all have the same health trainer!
-
Well known health trainer, Kim Bo Kyun, has complimented Sohee‘s body. On the April 8 broadcast of KBS2TV‘s “Yeo Yoo Man Man,” the show featured the topic of women’s health and diet with guests Lee Pani and Ock Hee. Although famous for guiding the fitness of celebrities such as Hyun Bin, Park Shin Hye, and Lee Hwi Jae, Kim Bo Kyun had high praise for Sohee’s body.

(Credit : SH__007)
10154928_656350037736145_527847070689676
Via YongShin