❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

ione said: Hello dear chingus. How is everyone doing? Sorry I've been quiet lately… wow!! have a lot of catching up to do. last page i read was 656. Miss everyone, especially @MISSMOON @Agie @BellaL @bone @branwen @bunnybear @giselle_tw @kikyl @kimsoyeon18 @maris1 @NileRose @nistymaj @resrimith @snowhninbyae @StaRix ... hope i didn't forget anyone.  :\"> hope you are all doing well….
what's new with uri Shin hye? miss her too. be leaving in a few days. looking forward to this trip. i hope i get a glimpse of her, or at least her mom's restaurant.. haha =)) been asking around (how to get there) but with little luck will do my best though.

Guest MISSMOON

tumblr_lmagqmTWDi1qii6tmo1_500.gif

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY my @ione is back, I missed u sooooooo much, how r u? hopefully u r in a good health & happiness. I thought u were in korea since I didn't see u here for weeks. while u were absent, knowing that u will visit korea made me relieved.tumblr_ls3thoNsTb1qm6srr.gif

@ione
Wow.. You are going to korea? Have an awesome trip my friend. \m/ There are many infos and fan acc tutorials regarding how to go to shin hye mom's restaurant. And i hope u get d neccessary info(Oh good..Agie has provided d link)  hope u could meet her there n pls also tell there are so many intl fans who love her deeply. hehe. 
@NileRose
Its good to have u back sweetheart. Now i can enjoy ur post and the thread wont look so lonely. Hugs. Take care. >:D<
Edit:Oh this turned out to be my 200th post. Yay.. <:-P
So here is my treat for you all.. Say ahhhh..tumblr_md2vt4lTfX1rjw7j2o1_400.gif
ctto.

Thank you @resrimith : I am  just resting my eyes :) 
Hello :
@MISSMOON @Agie @BellaL @bone @branwen @celestine08@bunnybear  
@giselle_tw  @JinneferG  @kikyl @kimsoyeon18 @maris1  @nistymaj  @snowhninbyae (welcome back we missed you) @StaRix , @Ione(welcome back we missed you) ,@elmshskeja ( welcome dear friend sorry to welcome you late) ,@nevrmind :x :x :)>- :-*
Thank you @BellaL : for posts I appreciate your efforts & always @giselle_tw : dear friend my thanks to you also & all friends one by one :) :x :x :)>- :-*
Welcome new members sorry for welcoming you late :x :x :)>- :-*
class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"@misscinemaobsessive , @candyminshin @carolinebestever ,@klover3344 & @Mosquito
I hope that I didn't forget anyone & if I forget forgive me  
^:)^
welcome.gif

:x :x :)>- :-* 

Guest MISSMOON

all unnie shinhye's videos 4 Lotte Duty Free so far id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden;"[LOTTE DUTY FREE] 2014 NEW DREAM JOURNEY_ENG

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[LOTTE DUTY FREE] DREAM JOURNEY IN JEJU - Teaser_ENG

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[LOTTE DUTY FREE] DREAM JOURNEY IN JEJU #1_ENG

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[LOTTE DUTY FREE] DREAM JOURNEY IN JEJU #2_ENG

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[LOTTE DUTY FREE] DREAM JOURNEY IN JEJU #3_ENG

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[LOTTE DUTY FREE] DREAM JOURNEY IN JEJU #4_Eng

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[LOTTE DUTY FREE] DREAM JOURNEY IN JEJU #5_ENG

@nilerose we missed too sis. how r your eyes now ?? btw u r our mom here, we can't stand u away from us :x. love u sis

Guest shewoonmoon

1526720_795012263861081_1637132152917204ShinHye Park

“I love Varina, it's my wardrobe staple: it's like a foundation I can build my outfit around - so versatile, according to my mood and how I mix things. And now they can be re-created and re-born through my infinite imagination and asthetical sense.”

Multi-talented Park Shin Hye rose to fame with her role in the popular Korean drama “Stairway to Heaven”. She is best known for her leading roles in the television dramas “You're Beautiful” (2009), “Heartstrings” (2011) and “The Heirs” (2013), inspired by US TV hit show “Gossip Girl”. “You're Beautiful” made her popular worldwide and singing “Lovely Day” and “Without Words” for its OST made her even more loved. She is the first female actress to tour Asia to celebrate her 10th anniversary as an actress. In 2013, Park starred in “Miracle in Cell No. 7” which, with ticket sales reaching 12.32 million, is the third highest grossing Korean film of all time. In 2014, she is set to play the role of the Queen in upcoming historical film, “The Tailors”.

credit : PSH Arab

Guest nistymaj

What a great day to wake up to.... @NileRose and @ione is back yay! We missed you so much.... >:D< :x this thread is not complete without the colors @NileRose provides and the contributions of @ione.... always stay here chinggus....  @ione yipeee.... you're going to SK... enjoy my friend and take care... really hope you will have a chance to see our Shin Hye there so you can share with us the pics even just those things associated with her..... ;;)

@ione

daebak, you were in south korea? you're very lucky..
yes..yes,, i hope you met shin hye and tell us about her.. how she is.. that must be really awesome..

@nilerose

nice too see you again, that means you already recovered, right?
:x

BkkrRigIcAEG9aF.jpg

i want to see a glimpse shin hye wearing hanbook, please.. japan fans could you give us her photo or SALT could you give us her recent activity shooting film or shin hye, please update twitter with hanbook, i'm dying want to know how she looks..;))