❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest MISSMOON

yaahooooooooooooo, happy 700 pages my friends  \:D/  \:D/
original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1
tumblr_mn0uyiwgJ51rcpwx1o3_250.giftumblr_mn0uyiwgJ51rcpwx1o4_250.gif

@branwen not to forget the awesome starlight angels u & @kimsoyeon18 who r very regular & inspire us with your love girls :x , also my @ione who we miss, hope she is having fun <3

Guest nistymaj

BkHfvQvCIAIrX4k.jpg
English Translation:It's a warm spring day that makes you like to take a nap on greenfield, in an arm pillow~~ Hyah~~ My heart flutters~~ hehe.. I feel shy to say but listen to my song with affection ^_^
Copied the post of @MissMoon.... should put this addition in a spoiler which for the life of me I still can't do :P Shin Hye's tweet gives me a vision of Bella and Edward in a meadow.... hmmnnn.... my mind is churning again with the endless possibilities of whose arms may our angel lie on? ;):))

Guest branwen

Ah, how can I forget @kimsoyeon18 and @ione ??? 
my-bad.gif

And I see some Yongshin and Dooliers while backreading!! Hallooo!!!

Guest MISSMOON

@giselle_tw @branwen LoooooL, guys u r right, arm pillow looks kinda like yonghwa's fool. the moment I heard it, I remembered yonghwa's song...maybe we will hear a rumor saying that jyh is the one who composed shinhye's song, k-netizens r yongshin shippers =)) =)) 

And dont forget @snowhninpyae. She is also our missing member. Hope she is doing good. :)
@bunnybear Too bad.. Our shin hye and lee wan acted with such intense sizzling super hot chemistry without even kissing. I love that couple. There was clearly attraction from lw side from the bts i saw. Stairways to heaven and tree of heaven.. ah their young love was something. :x

Guest MISSMOON

Mamonde Facebook page Event1
[EVENT] 미세먼지보다 더 작은,
마이크로 거품의 연꽃 클렌징 폼!

지금 <연꽃요정> 영상 보고, 
100% 선착순 당첨 연꽃 클렌징폼 체험하세요!
Embedded image permalink

Guest MISSMOON

seriously girls, we should except anything from shinhye unnie. I will not be surprised if she join kpop group. this girl loves surprising us... she is full of energy  :-* ...  wish I can be like her

Guest branwen

@Missmoon
It sounds like that song, right, but I don't think it's YH who composed that song. He'd know for sure that it sounded similar and I think he'd try to make it as original as possible. But it's still a nice catchy song! Her voice is so cool!

Guest MISSMOON

branwen said: @Missmoon
It sounds like that song, right, but I don't think it's YH who composed that song. He'd know for sure that it sounded similar and I think he'd try to make it as original as possible. But it's still a nice catchy song! Her voice is so cool!

Guest MISSMOON

oops double post  ;)) , mr.soompi sometimes u r so generous when we don't need it :)
so I will post unnie beautiful new cf pics
BkIx8hcCUAAXYrJ.jpg
BkIy9DdCUAAxFnQ.jpg
cr: Mamonde Website