❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest litto_gurl

thanks for the translation....

i want to see her in a different chracter too....

i didn't like her character in stairway to heaven or heaven tree...

but i love her character in yb....

Guest apples23

^^ aw~she's so nice to have thanked you for the cyworld gift...i think this girl is really so sweet and down to earth...i saw pics of her helping out in her church's kitchen...so cute...and i'm so glad that her agency doesn't seem like a bad place that just uses their actresses then disposes of them...i was worried cuz i was like what the heck is ava entertainment but it seems that her old agency dream factory's ceo lee seung hwan(also a singer) really cared for her (she said she is thankful to him cuz he didn't want to pressure her at such a young age to worry about ratings and what not and just let her be...he let her go and hang out with friends and let her have her freedom when it came to choosing projects) sent her to her current agency cuz he thought that they could help her rise in fame as an actress cuz they are a company known for specializing in just actresses(han ji min and chae jung ahn to name the more familiar ones but there are others that are longtime actresses that have been in the business for a while and now currently play all the mother parts in dramas)...and it seems that ava's ceo is a big fan of volunteering all over the place and that's way the agencies actresses are seen volunteering frequently too...hence mbc's danbi with both han ji min and shin hye appearing consecutively...

^^ aw~she's so nice to have thanked you for the cyworld gift...i think this girl is really so sweet and down to earth...i saw pics of her helping out in her church's kitchen...so cute...and i'm so glad that her agency doesn't seem like a bad place

Sorry to cut your post...thanks apples23 you always bring a lot of information about Shin Hye...I'm glad that her agency now gives her an opportunity to join in voluntering work...I think it is a good ballance for Shin Hye life...as we already know that celebrity life tend to be glamorous and sometimes gives to much previledge and can make people become arrogant...with her status now...I think Shin Hye can influence her fans with her voluntering work :D ...I rather read this kind of news (about voluntering work....eventhough maybe for some people it will little bit boring) than about hot gossip which doesnt have proof at all <_< ...and I believe with my heart that Shin Hye doing this with her sincere heart and not just for publicity.... :)

I felt grateful to my parents. Mom always prayed for me. And dad often sent me message like “My dearest daughter, I know you are working hard”. They really encouraged and strengthened my spirits.

Thanks butterball for translating Shin Hye news....now I know why Shin Hye become sweet and down to earth girl...I think it come from her family :D ...I remember one of her CF interview with Jo Ji Hoon (about free hug)...if I'm not mistake, she said every morning her mother always give her hug...she is so lucky having very warm family :) ....her family will definitely help to prevent her from bad influence that come from entertainment industry... :lol:

By the way, anyone has youtube link when Shin Hye guest star in mbc's danbi ? I try to google it, but cant find any :mellow:

SBS ‘You’re Beautiful’ drama couple Park ShinHye and Jang GeunSeok will come together again as MCs for 2009 Melon Music Awards.

The 5th Melon Music Award 2009 will be held on 16th December in Seoul Olympic Hall, and the 2 will be the MCs for the part 2 of the award ceremony. This is great news for fans who have been missing some of the 2 in action in the drama.

Meanwhile, Park ShinHye will also be taking part in the filming of KBS 1TV ‘Love’s Request’ on 17th December, schedule will be tight for her. In fact, her schedule will be packed all the way till the end of the year as she will be participating in SBS Gayo DaeJun, SBS Entertainment DaeSang, and SBS Acting DaeSang from 29th till 31st December.

S:Newsen

credits to sookyeong@kbites

wawawawaaa~

so happy that shin hye is going to attend all 3 SBS ceremonies!!full loads of shin hye to celebrate new year!

now i wonder in my mind,will she sings?hehehe~

and who will walk the red carpet with her?KS?HK?YH?haha~

my swinging mood of reading upon apples23 post about KS mc-ing sbs award with yeseul is off now~xD

**Agie: i think shin hye haven't record the show yet,her part will air around january ^^

Hmm just read in the JGS forum that PSH will not be the co-host? It was changed to Han Ye Seul? Anyone help me to dispel this rumor?

PSH won't be co-hosting the SBS awards. She's still on for the Melon Awards.

Actually, even though I'm sad about PSH not co-hosting the SBS awards with JGS, I could see why they did not pick her. JGS has a lot of hosting and MC experiences and he's got a very outgoing personality which makes him an ideal choice. PSH is still young and while she's not a newcomer, she's less experienced than HYS and many other actresses that were in SBS dramas this year. Han Ye Seul has a lot of name recognition and her drama with Go Soo is a big budget melodrama that SBS really wants to push. So with all these things factored in, I never expected PSH to be a contender for the co-hosting gig. I'm just happy that JGS gets his chance to MC.

Don't worry, we'll still see PSH at the awards and I'm looking forward to all the pictures!

Guest apples23

im so upset...shin hye will be there at the awards anyways so why not give her the girl mc position...doesn't make sense...i hate sbs...just trying to push han yeh seul's drama...but on the brighter side...she will be at melon on the 16th,hosting the music awards on the 29th, hosting the entertainment awards on the 30th...argh! still why not with geun suk...ah...the drama awards was the one and only chance to see these two together...and now we won't since she'll be at the table with the other minam cast and geun suk will be up on the stage with the christmas girl <_< ...anyways here's the article that mentioned the awards ceremonies..it also talked about her fans that decided to donate blood in her name as she leaves to film in nepal: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/main.php?cmd=new...w&idx=33084

edit: okay you guys..i heard from some ppl that the article was wrong and at least in the entertainment awards she won't be mc but just a guest presenter then...wait for it someone said that because christmaskdjf is in the middle of filming they thought han yeh seul gave up that position and wouldnt it be great if shin hye got it...seriously if sbs doesn't want to make the minam fans any angrier that would be the wise decision...cuz after i pointed out that they wouldnt even be sitting at the table together for a final taemi/taenyu moment...they got hella pissed and fast..oh and the awards ceremonies are all sbs awards to my knowledge...muahaha sbs was cold to minam but it looks like they couldnt ignore our main couple cuz ppl love them so much

WOW,thanks apples23 for the info~

more of shin hye hosting!!yea that's bad,giving her the honour to host two big events but yet separating her and KS...

wonder who will she partner up in the two events~hmmm hmmm

**oh ya,anyone interested to be the moderator for shin hye fanclub?i'm so tempted to apply for it but my semester break is ending,i'm going back to my deserted uni with lack of internet connection...zzz

apple23,please and please provoke the dc minam fans!!! xDDD

we want to see shin hye & keunsuk as SBS award host!!!! ^_-

wowowowwowww~

shin hye's fanclub is opened!!!!

come on everyone lets support our charming avant hye!!

join the club!!

fanclub link==>SHIN HYE FANCLUB

That's GREAT News!!!

Thanks to everyone that voted and 13Sunshine for requesting the FC!

Let's have a congratulations party :lol::P

...but on the brighter side...she will be at melon on the 16th,hosting the music awards on the 29th, hosting the entertainment awards on the 30th...

...anyways here's the article that mentioned the awards ceremonies..it also talked about her fans that decided to donate blood in her name as she leaves to film in nepal: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/main.php?cmd=new...w&idx=33084

Sorry to cut your post but thank you so much apples23 for keeping us non-korean readers updated on the latest happenings. You're an a.n.jell!!!

What are the entertainment awards on the 30th and what channel will it be on? So excited that we'll see her in another award show!

And wow, PSH's fans are so nice and dedicated! I'm glad so many Korean celebs are volunteering and setting a good example for their fans.

Guest 13sunshine

wowowowwowww~

shin hye's fanclub is opened!!!!

come on everyone lets support our charming avant hye!!

join the club!!

fanclub link==>SHIN HYE FANCLUB

YAY FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

let's join!!!!!!!!!!!

im so upset...shin hye will be there at the awards anyways so why not give her the girl mc position...doesn't make sense...i hate sbs...just trying to push han yeh seul's drama...but on the brighter side...she will be at melon on the 16th,hosting the music awards on the 29th, hosting the entertainment awards on the 30th...argh! still why not with geun suk...ah...the drama awards was the one and only chance to see these two together...and now we won't since she'll be at the table with the other minam cast and geun suk will be up on the stage with the christmas girl <_< ...anyways here's the article that mentioned the awards ceremonies..it also talked about her fans that decided to donate blood in her name as she leaves to film in nepal: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/main.php?cmd=new...w&idx=33084

edit: okay you guys..i heard from some ppl that the article was wrong and at least in the entertainment awards she won't be mc but just a guest presenter then...wait for it someone said that because christmaskdjf is in the middle of filming they thought han yeh seul gave up that position and wouldnt it be great if shin hye got it...seriously if sbs doesn't want to make the minam fans any angrier that would be the wise decision...cuz after i pointed out that they wouldnt even be sitting at the table together for a final taemi/taenyu moment...they got hella pissed and fast..oh and the awards ceremonies are all sbs awards to my knowledge...muahaha sbs was cold to minam but it looks like they couldnt ignore our main couple cuz ppl love them so much

you know i almost cry when i read your post about the MC thing over at YB thread >.<

especially when you mentioned Geun Suk won't be siiting at the Minam table! ahhhhI got so mad!!!!!

what did we do wrong for sbs to treat us like this!!!!

haha so the fans over at dc got mad when you told them about the table thing too? xDD

fans unite!!! can they leave messages on sbs site about this or something?

just hope that we will have a surprise from our couple T_T

at least there is still hope!!! my gosh!!!! this is driving me crazy!!!!!!

Guest apples23

YAY FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

let's join!!!!!!!!!!!

you know i almost cry when i read your post about the MC thing over at YB thread >.<

especially when you mentioned Geun Suk won't be siiting at the Minam table! ahhhhI got so mad!!!!!

what did we do wrong for sbs to treat us like this!!!!

haha so the fans over at dc got mad when you told them about the table thing too? xDD

fans unite!!! can they leave messages on sbs site about this or something?

just hope that we will have a surprise from our couple T_T

actually it was over at the sbs minam page where they ask for viewers thoughts and in geun suk's gallery over at the sbs site too...i wanted to leave it in shin hye's gallery at sbs too...but my fingers started cramping as i was born here and though am fluent dont know all the keys on the computer at the first try...maybe i will post it there later...muahahah...im sure some moderator is reading it...im not signed up at dc cuz it looks complicated but im gonna try after finals...but it doesnt matter cuz some ppl already were talking about they didnt wanna see geun suk with han yeh seul...i think it doesnt matter what country you're from all the minam fans want the taemi/taenyu couple to present

Guest 13sunshine

actually it was over at the sbs minam page where they ask for viewers thoughts and in geun suk's gallery over at the sbs site too...i wanted to leave it in shin hye's gallery at sbs too...but my fingers started cramping as i was born here and though am fluent dont know all the keys on the computer at the first try...maybe i will post it there later...muahahah...im sure some moderator is reading it...im not signed up at dc cuz it looks complicated but im gonna try after finals...but it doesnt matter cuz some ppl already were talking about they didnt wanna see geun suk with han yeh seul...i think it doesnt matter what country you're from all the minam fans want the taemi/taenyu couple to present

ah i see!

hope sbs will consider our opinions >.<

and actually register over at dc is really easy ^^

they tell you step by step here, how to register if you don't live in korea

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=jyh&no=6783

i tried and they approved me less than a day i think ^^

and i used my school ID for the picture thing haha, so you don't need passport

ermm i was wondering...

since shin hye FC is established,

any idea of shin hye's fanclub name or the fan's nick? ^^

yeah what does Shin Hye calls her fans?

like Geun Suk calls his fans "jangeo"

Guest somuchinluv01

Ok i just join the SHin Hye FANCLUB!

oh yesssss!!!

@apple thank u dear for the latest news! u really make my day into a lighten one!

Lets celebrate! im happy feels like jumping here in my chair! lol

and i hope SBS will considere our opinion about the MC-ing thing!

AJA!

**Agie: i think shin hye haven't record the show yet,her part will air around january ^^

oooh thanks jyinn, I thought she already record the program....waah reading all her scheduel untill the end of the year it surely really packed...hope she didnt get sick and really take care her health.....I really can not wait her program in Nepal....one of country that I really want to visit...daydreaming :D

and salute to her fans who donor their blood...that's what I call good example and influence..... :)

oh look guys! how cute are they if they're MCing together *photoshopped pic from dc gall*

xD

it's my wallpaper now~!!hehe

thanks a lot!

can't wait for the actual photos and videos spazzzz...^_________^