❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest MISSMOON

maris1 said:

Why is GHJ not attending? She has a good chance of winning an award too. She is one of the contenders. Do you think she already has information that she is not winning and that's why she will not be there? Do they give awards to an artist even if not present? Really do not have much knowledge about these award rules and regulations. If all the artists skip the awards specially the main ones.....the awards loose their glamour and interest with he viewers

MISSMOON said: maris1 said:

Why is GHJ not attending? She has a good chance of winning an award too. She is one of the contenders. Do you think she already has information that she is not winning and that's why she will not be there? Do they give awards to an artist even if not present? Really do not have much knowledge about these award rules and regulations. If all the artists skip the awards specially the main ones.....the awards loose their glamour and interest with he viewers

Usually two actresses win for each category so im almost certain shinhye will win another award besides best couple. Dont underestimate her fanbase especially after The Heirs, she is well loved by Korea. She will def get one or two awards. Here is my prediction.

Excellence actresses: park shin hye, lee bo young

Top excellence actresses: gong hyojin, song hye kyo

Excellence actors: lee jong suk, kim woobin

Top excellence actors: jo in sung, so ji sub

Grandprize: lee min ho

Popularity award: lee min ho

Bet couples: lee minho & park shin hye, lee bo young & lee jong suk, song hye kyo & jo in sung, so ji sub & gong hyo jin

Best drama: the heirs/i hear your voice

Guest MISSMOON

minshinlover said: Usually two actresses win for each category so im almost certain shinhye will win another award besides best couple. Dont underestimate her fanbase especially after The Heirs, she is well loved by Korea. She will def get one or two awards. Here is my prediction. Excellence actresses: park shin hye, lee bo young Top excellence actresses: gong hyojin, song hye kyo Excellence actors: lee jong suk, kim woobin Top excellence actors: jo in sung, so ji sub Grandprize: lee min ho Popularity award: lee min ho Bet couples: lee minho & park shin hye, lee bo young & lee jong suk, song hye kyo & jo in sung, so ji sub & gong hyo jin Best drama: the heirs/i hear your voice

@missmoon lol you said I'm positive but you think she will get like 3 awards yourself. oh come on, she's been in the industry for 10 years and is a familiar face. I believe in her acting and I think people are too. If not, then Kim Eun Sook wouldn't have casted Shin Hye herself. 

Guest MISSMOON

guys look @ what I found in asian wiki abt 2012 sbs drama awards

Nominees and Winners

Grand Prize

• Award Winner: Kim Eun-Suk

Special Actor (drama special)

Guest MISSMOON

minshinlover

said: @missmoon lol you said I'm positive but you think she will get like 3 awards yourself. oh come on, she's been in the industry for 10 years and is a familiar face. I believe in her acting and I think people are too. If not, then Kim Eun Sook wouldn't have casted Shin Hye herself. 

@missmoon lol woah haha def not voting for lmh since he has tons of ppl voting for him. Oh the difference is best is bigger than excellence. So the order is grand prize which only one person wins then best actors and actresses and then excellence awards for actors and actresses.

Btw, from my observation i think shin hye likes to wear wool, linen, or lace dresses. Dresses that cover her arms and a little below knee length for regular events. Not sure about red carpet because she tends to have a wider range of style.

Guest MISSMOON

@minshinlover  well done chingu =D> , thank u 4 the information  :-* . actually shin hye won popularity award for 3 consecutive years, I want her to get more acting awards [-O<
4 the red carpet fashion, shinhye likes the classic simple long dresses which look professional 

Can i ask for an insight? What makes u think SHK GHJ will win and not PSH? Acting skills or something else like they are sunbaes? I didnt watch their drama so i cant comment on their acting skills. Does PSH lacks so much to make u guys think she wont win? Tq guys

@hohurm im not sure who you are referring to in here, but i guess i will share mine. I think she will win one or two awards. But even if GHJ and SHK wont attend, they will win for a higher category. That is because, from what ive observed, korea takes seniority into consideration. Gong Hyo Jin and Song Hye Kyo have established their names way longer than Shin Hye did. Not only are they her sunbaes, but also they are more famous than she is. You may not see them on the news often but they are famous. Shin Hye is popular but not as famous. GHJ had won many big awards for her acting skills in various broadcasting stations and Song Hye Kyo also had. Of course, my predictions may be wrong and hopefully, Shin Hye will win big. I dont think she lacks much in acting, but it is just that she started out as a child actress and hence, eventhough she may have a long experience in acting, her real career only began since You Are Beautiful.

Guest bunnybear

hohurm said: Can i ask for an insight? What makes u think SHK GHJ will win and not PSH? Acting skills or something else like they are sunbaes? I didnt watch their drama so i cant comment on their acting skills. Does PSH lacks so much to make u guys think she wont win? Tq guys

@minshinlover @bunnybear

Thanks for ur insights. So it's more because of seniority or the characters role. If it's based on seniority isn't it a bit unfair? That means shinhye will have to wait like another 5 years to win any awards or if there's actresses around her age been nominated to win anything. I hope we are wrong. On another note, didnt LMH won an award last year despite his competitors being sunbaes to him?

Guest MISSMOON

Fans waiting for Shin Hye for today's Holika Holika fan sign. BcjZmjyCcAA3NjH.jpgBcjbgUxCEAAcM1W.jpg
BcjZXDoCYAESi0Q.jpg

BcjZVNFCIAM5gpi.jpg

BcjWltCCAAE-l2I.jpg

BcjTTTfCMAAmVzb.jpg
notice the crowd , happy for our angel \:D/ \:D/ \:D/Cr to the owners esp. PCHDC

Guest MISSMOON

our angel is here <3 <3 
BcjhpjoCcAAhqGz.jpg

BcjiXR6CMAE9TK3.jpg

Bcjn7J9CYAA4YOX.jpg

BcjjdI-CMAAgqE0.jpg

BcjkHL9CEAEWdlP.jpg

Cr: PSHDC
our pretty girl is inside the store surrounded by the crowd, thank to ling yi xin 4 sharinghttp://t.co/mJ7krEzugy

Guest MISSMOON

my friend from another forum posted this picture
 1888560561_7b701593.jpg cr as taggedfans climbing the chrismas tree =)) =))  >> it looks like shinhye is gaining more & more love  :x