❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest phoiphoi

she's adorable and she acts very natural. she's the perfect actress for go mi nam/go mi nyu and i think she's veerry beautiful too.. very pure! thumbs up! my fave actress now i guess

I can't imagine anyone becoming her anti unless they really didn't like the character she played in Goong S or because she gets to work with a lot of hot guys. LOL And even then, they should separate fantasy from reality ;)

In the article I mentioned, it seems like when she put up the latest photos in her cyworld, people left really nice messages for her and there was no mention of backlash so I'm really curious as to what's going on.

Guest yozoranomukou

new fan right here! i luv her in YB! ever since YB started, I became an official fan of hers! she's a great actress, dancer, and singer! she's a triple threat! so I don't get why there's so many antis. she's so awesome!

shin hye unni hwaiting! <333 :)

Guest rona4teen

She looks so pretty and natural! I love her dimpled chin :P

I was scrolling through the thread, from beginning to end, and it seems like she has worked with a lot of hot guys! Lee Wan, Se7en, Ju Ji Hoon (for CF), Jang Geun Suk (both CF and drama), the guy that played Jihoo in BOF (forgot his name...it was for CF), Lee Min Ho (for CF), Hero and Taegoon (MV). She's so lucky <<<3

PSH seems to have very good interactions with all her co-stars. I'm so proud of her and wish she'll be in more dramas in the near future (but first she needs rest, then maybe do a few CFs while she's back at school for a semester, then when summer comes, she can film a drama <--keeping fingers crossed).

i was about to make a post on how Lucky PSH is! (reaLized that when i was about to go to sLeep Last night. ke ke ke. ^^)

she's been paired to a Lot of HOT guys whether it's for a drama, CF or MV.

i'm personaLLy jeaLous since she was paired with JGS (she even got to KiSS him!) & JaeJoong!!! ^^

i stiLL Love PSH of course! ^^

she'LL probabLy go back to schooL. i read that she's on a schooL Leave whiLe fiLming YB. ^^

Let's hope she'LL have a new drama next year. & she'LL stay on the scene in between. probabLy a coupLe of CFs & variety show guestings! ^^ i'd Love to watch her on a variety show again! ^^

Guest 13sunshine

what's happening? T__T

is it because of antis leaving harsh comments for her?

[i read this from china website but they did not say what and why exactly the antis pops up]

what's the antis up to actually?

i love shin hye a lot~don't wish to see her get hurt,especially after the completion of YB that she could have feel the emptiness in heart..

she receive many loves from YB,i remember previously her mini hompi views are very less and it suddenly increases a lot till it break one million after YB is on air..

WHAT? anti-fans??? why??? who couLd possibLy hate this girL?

(i hope those anti-fans aren't JGS fans. X__X)

wouLd you mind transLating some of the comments? i'm reaLLy curious. X__X if onLy i couLd understand korean. X__X

I can't imagine anyone becoming her anti unless they really didn't like the character she played in Goong S or because she gets to work with a lot of hot guys. LOL And even then, they should separate fantasy from reality ;)

Poor girl!!! her cy is messed with hater comments! how can anyone hate her? because they're jealous of her?? gosh!

but on a brighter note, a lot of fans have been left nice comments for her too *more than hater comments, so it's good*, they told her to not worried about the hater comments and they always support her : )

As far as I can see.......JGS fans like PSH a lot too......

i think those haters are young teen girls who are jealous of her >.<

i was about to make a post on how Lucky PSH is! (reaLized that when i was about to go to sLeep Last night. ke ke ke. ^^)

she's been paired to a Lot of HOT guys whether it's for a drama, CF or MV.

Or should we say....those guys are the lucky ones that got to work with her? ^^

^ I agree!

Here's a picture that I dug up from a fan's livejournal:

pshlhk.jpg

She is goofing off with Hongki during the YAB poster shoot :) Very cute! I love that dress on her...wish I could have seen Minam wearing something like that in the drama. (Also, Lee Hongki's arms are so very droolworthy!)

Guest ChanVanndii

Right she has been with lots of hot guys for CFs as well as drama. Jan geun suk, lee min ho, hongki, se7ven, yung hwa..... I hope to see her pairing with ki bum for her next project.

Guest butterball

She is such a cute and adorable girl. Cannot believe that some anti-fans are so rude!!!

I wonder what her next project will be. Really would not mind to see her and JGS again, but I guess the chance is slim? Nevertheless, I hope after YAB, people will recognise how talented she is and give her better and more challenging role :)

Guest rona4teen

Poor girl!!! her cy is messed with hater comments! how can anyone hate her? because they're jealous of her?? gosh!

but on a brighter note, a lot of fans have been left nice comments for her too *more than hater comments, so it's good*, they told her to not worried about the hater comments and they always support her : )

those haters! grrrr. X___X

i mean, it's aLright to be jeaLous (i can't bLame them actuaLLy, PSH's pretty & taLented. pLus she gets to work with aLL those hot guys! ^^) but not to the point that they bombard her with those hater comments! sheeesh! X__X

good to know that a Lot of peopLe Look out for her. ^^

if onLy i have a cyworLd and can understand korean. i wouLd've Left comments to comfort her too! ^^

RiiiGHT! those Lucky dudes! ke ke ke. ^^

PSH's one of my first korean ceLebrity girLcrushes actuaLLy~! ^^

Guest rona4teen

She is such a cute and adorable girl. Cannot believe that some anti-fans are so rude!!!

I wonder what her next project will be. Really would not mind to see her and JGS again, but I guess the chance is slim? Nevertheless, I hope after YAB, people will recognise how talented she is and give her better and more challenging role :)

same here! i'd Love to see them again. ^^ that's why i'm reaLLy hoping/praying for a YB season 2!

i never thought i'd say this, but i hope korea's entertainment is Like what we have here in the phiLippines. (just in terms of the actors & actresses pairings though.) coz here, if the pairing got very successfuL/famous, they'LL pretty much stick together for so Long. they'LL have more dramas/series & CFs together. (& they won't get paired up with other actors) hehehe. ^^ i'd Like that to happen to PSH & JGS! ^^ or if not, they couLd just date & make the romance for reaL! ^____^

too bad PSH's underrated though. she's done a Lot of dramas & CFs but she isn't that popuLar/famous. i hope this time, YB wiLL give her the break she needed & get more projects & be more weLL-known. ^^

Guest butterball

same here! i'd Love to see them again. ^^ that's why i'm reaLLy hoping/praying for a YB season 2!

i never thought i'd say this, but i hope korea's entertainment is Like what we have here in the phiLippines. (just in terms of the actors & actresses pairings though.) coz here, if the pairing got very successfuL/famous, they'LL pretty much stick together for so Long. they'LL have more dramas/series & CFs together. (& they won't get paired up with other actors) hehehe. ^^ i'd Like that to happen to PSH & JGS! ^^ or if not, they couLd just date & make the romance for reaL! ^____^

too bad PSH's underrated though. she's done a Lot of dramas & CFs but she isn't that popuLar/famous. i hope this time, YB wiLL give her the break she needed & get more projects & be more weLL-known. ^^

I don't recall that it is the case for Korean entertainment industry. But PSH & JGS have done a lot of projects together. They should just DATE! :P

Guest 13sunshine

What i remember in the Kdrama industry is that it's really rare for a couple to pair up again in another drama......

so this is the reason why i'm hoping for YB season 2! hope if they ever have season 2, PSH will agree to participate T_T

i just LOVE this couple xD

It would be great if PSH could work with JGS again but I'd want them in an action-sageuk. The dashing, sword-wielding prince JGS saving the fair maiden PSH, who turns out to be a master martial artist herself and refuses to accept help. LOL. I love young people in sageuks instead of old people always going maaa-maaa and peyyy-haa all day and talking about cliched repetitive conspiracies. And I'll admit, JGS was *hot* in Hwang Jini and Hong Gil Dong. PSH would look great in traditional costume as well...she has that graceful, natural look that suits sageuk ladies.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

I like Park Shin Hye from all the CFs and especially that Gee dance videos of her. BUT I really didn't like her in YB, mainly because of GMN and how she portrayed her. It just came off as really stiff and annoying. Being an airhead and innocent doesn't mean that you gotta walk as if you have something up your butt. Korean also isn't my first language, but how she talked formally was also very irritating. I just didn't see the IT factor in her, maybe I'm really jealous of her because she gets to work with JGS, Hongki and the guy who comes Shinwoo. (LOL I'm turning into YooHeYi) The only time I like GMN was when she is crying. I was pleasantly surprise at Park Shin Hye's crying. I thought it would be force, but her crying on the roof bout her dead mom was really natural. And since she cried a lot in the drama, it balanced out all the other so-so parts for me.

I definitely like her as a girl with long hair, so much better than that short hair. It makes her face chubbier and also her butt chin more noticeable.

Guest rona4teen

I don't recall that it is the case for Korean entertainment industry. But PSH & JGS have done a lot of projects together. They should just DATE! :P

i'd prefer DATiNG more too! hahaha. ^____^

What i remember in the Kdrama industry is that it's really rare for a couple to pair up again in another drama......

so this is the reason why i'm hoping for YB season 2! hope if they ever have season 2, PSH will agree to participate T_T

i just LOVE this couple xD

i don't recaLL/remember something Like that either. (though PSH & LeeWan had been paired twice for STH & Heaven's Tree. but they weren't the main coupLe in STH, i guess that's why.) we can onLy hope for a season 2! ^^

Guest 13sunshine

I like Park Shin Hye from all the CFs and especially that Gee dance videos of her. BUT I really didn't like her in YB, mainly because of GMN and how she portrayed her. It just came off as really stiff and annoying. Being an airhead and innocent doesn't mean that you gotta walk as if you have something up your butt. Korean also isn't my first language, but how she talked formally was also very irritating. I just didn't see the IT factor in her, maybe I'm really jealous of her because she gets to work with JGS, Hongki and the guy who comes Shinwoo. (LOL I'm turning into YooHeYi) The only time I like GMN was when she is crying. I was pleasantly surprise at Park Shin Hye's crying. I thought it would be force, but her crying on the roof bout her dead mom was really natural. And since she cried a lot in the drama, it balanced out all the other so-so parts for me.

I definitely like her as a girl with long hair, so much better than that short hair. It makes her face chubbier and also her butt chin more noticeable.

Wow i'm totally opposite i just LOVE how she portraited GMN

Usually other actresses will annoy me when they try to act cute and all........but not with PSH....she delivered everything so natural!

and if you see the scripts, they way she talked formally is just how it written in the scripts

But I agree with the crying part....this girl can really cry!!!

i like her both in long and short hair...and to be honest...i like her with short hair more : ), she looks adorable and I LOVE HER CHIN DIMPLE!!! :wub:

Guest rona4teen

The dashing, sword-wielding prince JGS saving the fair maiden PSH, who turns out to be a master martial artist herself and refuses to accept help. LOL.

LMAO! that part actuaLLy made me Laugh! hahaha! ^____^

what is sageuk though? based on your post, i think it's periodic drama (if that's what it's caLLed). am i right? ^^

haven't watched any korean periodic drama though. (i'LL probabLy watch hong giL dong soon 'coz of JGS) but i'LL definiteLy tune in if they're part of the cast. ^___^