❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin Hye Talks About Her Character In “The Judge From Hell,” Why She Chose To Star In The Drama, And More

Park Shin Hye Talks About Her Character In “The Judge From Hell,” Why She Chose To Star In The Drama, And More

Sep 09, 2024
by E Ezeji

Park Shin Hye has talked about her upcoming drama “The Judge From Hell”!

“The Judge from Hell” is a new fantasy romance drama starring Park Shin Hye as Kang Bit Na, a demon from hell who has entered the body of a judge. After meeting the compassionate detective Han Da On (Kim Jae Young), who works hard at his job in a reality harsher than hell, Kang Bit Na embarks on a journey to becoming a true judge.

Park Shin Hye’s acting transformation is highly anticipated. In the drama, she takes on the role of an evil yet lovable anti-hero, promising viewers an exhilarating and satisfying experience. However, this drama might be a challenging project for Park Shin Hye as she has to showcase a new side of herself. So, why did Park Shin Hye choose this drama and the character of Kang Bit Na? What drew her to the role?

Park Shin Hye shared her thoughts, saying, “First of all, the script is incredibly fun.

I was thrilled to receive a script with such an interesting concept during a time when I was contemplating my next project. The unique story and fresh character also appealed to me.” She added, “I was excited because I felt I could present a different image compared to the roles I’ve played before.”park-shin-hye-3.jpg

Park Shin Hye also discussed her character Kang Bit Na. She explained, “Kang Bit Na is a demon who finds herself in a situation where she must punish sinners due to her own mistakes. She is cold and lacks affection, and she might come across as inhumane because she doesn’t consider the victims’ situations.”

She continued, “However, Bit Na has a playful side and a refreshing, straightforward personality, which might sometimes make her appear cute. I hope the charm of Bit Na, including her witty lines and the comical situations she finds herself in, will be well conveyed to the viewers.”

Spoiler

park-shin-hye-1.jpg

Lastly, Park Shin Hye encouraged viewers to watch the drama, saying, “I’ll bring you refreshing action and judgments that can blow away the mundane aspects of your daily life. Please look forward to ‘The Judge from Hell.'”

Spoiler

park-shin-hye-2.jpg

“The Judge from Hell” will premiere on September 21 at 10 p.m. KST.

In the meantime, watch Park Shin Hye in “Doctors” on Viki below!

Watch Now

Source (1)

https://soompi.com/article/168780

Sports World

Park Shin-hye, 'Judge from Hell' "Colorful style to contrast with existing image"

Entered 2024.09.11. 9:44 AM
Original article
Empathy11
0000688410_001_20240911094409938.jpg?typ

Still cut from SBS's Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell'. 

Actress Park Shin-hye shows off her image transformation in 'Judge from Hell'.

Park Shin-hye will face viewers in the new SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell', which will air for the first time on the 21st, playing the role of Kang Bit-na, a demon who enters the body of a judge. Kang Bit-na is an evil but lovable anti-hero with the worst personality. Expectations are high for potential viewers as they will be able to meet a new side of Park Shin-hye that they have never seen before.

According to the production team, Park Shin-hye tried many changes in her acting as well as her styling for the character of Kang Bit-na. She even tried action scenes that spared no effort.  

Regarding the part she paid the most attention to while acting, Park Shin-hye said, "I think the thing I paid the most attention to was not shedding tears. While the characters I've played before have tried to overcome their own hardships, Kang Bit-na showed an 'eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth' attitude where she repays them instead. I wanted to show that in an impactful way."

In terms of visuals, she added, “In order to show a contrasting image from my existing image, I tried to wear colored makeup and make the styling colorful overall. I thought a lot about changes in various aspects, such as Bitna’s way of speaking.”

In “Judge from Hell,” Park Shin-hye had to express both evil and loveliness, as well as the contrasting appearances of the human Kang Bit-na and the devil Kang Bit-na.

Regarding this, Park Shin-hye explained, “The human Bit-na is timid and has ambitions for her own success and desire for success, but she doesn’t show them. That’s why she didn’t wear makeup and had an ordinary, plain appearance. On the other hand, I tried to express the gaze, way of speaking, and style differently from the human Bit-na who plays the devil Shine.”

Copyright ⓒ Sports World. 

https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/396/0000688410

Herald POP

Park Shin-hye X Kim Jae-young, the reason why they are confident in their acting chemistry ('Judge from Hell')

Posted 2024.09.12. 9:26 AM
Original article
Empathy7
202409120922420029777_20240912092333_01_

Park Shin-hye and Kim Jae-young from 'Judge from Hell' expressed their gratitude to each other.

On the 21st, the new SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell' (written by Jo Yi-soo/directed by Park Jin-pyo/produced by Studio S) will air for the first time. 'Judge from Hell' is an action fantasy where the devil Kang Bit-na (played by Park Shin-hye) who enters the body of a judge says, 'The real trial will begin now! To hell!' meets the humane and passionate detective Han Da-on (played by Kim Jae-young) in a hellish reality and is reborn as a true judge by punishing criminals.

In 'Judge from Hell', Park Shin-hye and Kim Jae-young take on the roles of the devil and the human, respectively, to punish human trash who deserve to die. At the same time, they are expected to present diverse fun to the viewers by showing 'spicy chemistry' that goes back and forth between fatality and loveliness. That's how important the chemistry between the two actors is. With rumors of their chemistry already circulating, we heard stories about each other from the two actors.

Kim Jae-young also expressed his gratitude to Park Shin-hye, who he acted with. Kim Jae-young said, “Actress Park Shin-hye is really upright and has a lot to learn from. She is my senior, but she is my younger sister, so she was considerate of me and guided me a lot. I was able to learn a lot from watching her and seeing why she was able to act so well for such a long time.” He added,

“Even though the character of Kang Bit-na is a really difficult and challenging role, it was really cool how she did her best without letting it show until the end. Kang Bit-na is a devil and an ‘anti-hero,’ but Park Shin-hye’s charm added to it, making her a character that you absolutely can’t hate, and who has a strong but appealing charm that you want to protect.”

Meanwhile, SBS’s new Friday-Saturday drama ‘Judge from Hell’ will air consecutively for the first and second episodes on Saturday, September 21 at 9:50 p.m.

Photo courtesy of SBS Friday-Saturday drama ‘Judge from Hell’

Copyright ⓒ Herald POP.

[4th teaser] "Judge 10 sinners and send them to hell" Become the devil judge Park Shin-hye and take on the special mission of separating human waste!  #지옥에서온판사 #TheJudgefromhell

👉 youtu.be/R1rDEWyMG7U?

[Trans ]

👤 : Justitia goes to the human world, judges ten sinners, and sends them to hell.
👤 : Daon, that guy is back
😈 : How did you become a police officer after killing three people?
😈 : Just die.
👮‍♂️ : You can't kill me?
👮‍♂️ : I can't guarantee what I'll do if I turn the corner.
👩 : What will that detective do?
👩 : Murderer RickRoll'D
👮‍♂️ : To kill you.
😈 : I am a devil from hell who came to deal with guys like you.

google translate

Banner: We sincerely welcome you! Star judge Kang Kwang-na of Seoul Central District Court is back! I hope we can be happy with the judge’s handsome and correct decision, and I hope your future is also full of hope! 

So is this placed outside of the SBS new drama press conference? 

[CR:Word Cat Love Tv  👉  https://youtube.com/shorts/_2_cSvO8X6Q?si=F-AceLPm9hzGGmW3 ]

SBS Entertainment News

'Judge from Hell' Park Shin-hye X Kim Jae-young, Why They Are Confident in Their Acting Collaboration (Interview)

Posted 2024.09.12. 2:27 PM
Original article
공감Empathy
0000308102_001_20240912142708310.jpg?typ

SBS Entertainment News

'Judge from Hell' Park Shin-hye X Kim Jae-young, Why They Are Confident in Their Acting Collaboration (Interview)

Posted 2024.09.12. 2:27 PM
Original article
공감Empathy
Text to speech service
Change font size
0000308102_001_20240912142708310.jpg?typ[SBS Entertainment News | Reporter Kang Seon-ae] 'Judge from Hell' Park Shin-hye and Kim Jae-young expressed their gratitude to each other. The

new SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell' (written by Jo Yi-soo, directed by Park Jin-pyo), which will be aired for the first time on the 21st, is an action fantasy where the devil Kang Bit-na (played by Park Shin-hye) who enters the body of a judge meets the humane and passionate detective Han Da-on (played by Kim Jae-young) in a hellish reality and is reborn as a true judge by punishing criminals.

In 'Judge from Hell', Park Shin-hye and Kim Jae-young, as the devil and the human, respectively, set out to punish human trash who deserve to die. At the same time, they are expected to give viewers a variety of fun by showing off their 'spicy chemistry' that goes back and forth between fatality and loveliness. That's how important the chemistry between the two actors is.

With rumors of their chemistry already circulating, we heard stories about each other from the two actors.

First, Park Shin-hye said about her chemistry with Kim Jae-young, "Actor Kim Jae-young has such a great personality that we quickly became comfortable with him. He was very considerate when it came to acting, and when I gave him my opinion during our scenes together, he accepted it very positively. Thanks to that, we were able to film without any burden and come up with ideas together. I'm really grateful." She

continued, "Hana On is a precious person who draws sympathy from viewers. Han Ha-on is also a professional when she works, but she's very affectionate to her family and friends, and I think this is very similar to the charm of actor Kim Jae-young in real life." She raised expectations for the character of Han Ha-on that Kim Jae-young will play.

Kim Jae-young also expressed his gratitude to Park Shin-hye, with whom he acted. Kim Jae-young said, "Actress Park Shin-hye is really upright and has a lot to learn from. She's my senior, but she's my younger sibling, so she was very considerate of me and guided me a lot. I was able to learn a lot by watching her and seeing why she's been able to act so well for such a long time."

He also added, "Even though the character of Kang Bit-na is a really difficult and challenging role, it was really cool how she did her best without letting it show until the end. Kang Bit-na is a devil and an 'anti-hero,' but with the charm of the actress Park Shin-hye, she became a character that you can never hate, and who has a strong charm that you want to protect."

The two lead actors, Park Shin-hye and Kim Jae-young, did not spare their praise and gratitude for each other. This shows that the two actors showed off their great chemistry throughout filming. This is expected to be fully incorporated into the chemistry between the two main characters in 'Judge from Hell,' making the drama even richer and more exciting.

'Judge from Hell' will air consecutively for two episodes on Saturday, the 21st at 9:50 PM as the follow-up to 'Good Partner.'

https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/416/0000308102