❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

[ 04.07.2024 ] | @Ssinz7 | IG Update 🐿️  

Text on the banners from MOJO:

💌 "Shin Hye shines today as well MOJO.S.PHINE is rooting for actor Actor Park Shin Hye and The Judge From Hell"

via @ssinzhyeee

📸|  salt_ent IG updated

#박신혜 #Parkshinhye #朴信惠
박신혜 배우의 새로운 화보 공개❣️
-
박신혜 배우가 ‘보그 홍콩’ 7월호의
표지를 장식했습니다!

매혹적이고 우아한 모습이 돋보인
박신혜 배우의 모든 화보와 인터뷰 전문은
‘보그 홍콩’ 7월호에서 만나볼 수 있습니다!
-
#보그홍콩 #Vogue #VogueHongKong #7월호

Actress Park Shin-hye is featured in the July issue of ‘Vogue Hong Kong

We made the cover!

A fascinating and elegant look
All of actress Park Shin-hye's pictorials and interviews are available in full.
You can see it in the July issue of ‘Vogue Hong Kong’!

CELEBRITY

5 Things To Know About Park Shin-Hye

Queen of the K-drama screen, here are some facts you may not know about the Doctor Slump actress

by SOPHIA ZHANG

3 JUL 2024

Her career spans more than two decades

Spoiler

Park

Park in the role of young Han Jung-suh in Stairway to Heaven

Photo: IMDb

At the age of 13, Park made her official acting debut in Stairway to Heaven, playing the younger version of Choi Ji-woo’s character, Han Jung-suh. Park later won the “Best Young Actress” award at the SBS Drama Awards in 2003. Since then, Park has starred in a plethora of K-dramas and films—most recently popular medical drama Doctor Slump—transforming from child star to major hallyu heroine.

Her childhood dream was to become a police officer

Park never envisioned herself under the spotlight as a child. Her childhood dream was to become a police officer after her family experienced a burglary. “I never had a dream of becoming an actress when I was young. I started acting by chance,” she admits in an exclusive interview with Vogue Hong Kong. She made her debut on the small screen with Lee Seung-hwan’s music video for “Flower” in 2003, which then opened the doors to a successful career in acting.

She is a cat person

Park is a devoted cat mum to her fur babies, Haeri and Dari. The two are regularly featured on her social media in purrfectly adorable photos. It’s clear that when Park is not acting, she is enjoying quality time with her beloved pets.

She has a knack for music

Beyond acting, Park is also a talented singer. She released her single “My Dear” in 2014, a song she co-wrote with her musician brother. Park also sings OSTs for her own K-dramas, such as in The Heirs, My Cute Guys, Heartstrings, and Pinocchio, and regularly performs songs at events and fan meetings

She is a philanthropist and founder of Starlight Angel Project

Park

Poster for “Park Shin Hye Fan Meeting - Memory of Angel”. All ticket sales were donated to the Starlight Angel Project.

Photo: @ssinz7 via Instagram

Park is the founder of the Starlight Angel Project, a joint venture with her global fan base and Korea Food for the Hungry. Notably, she has donated approximately 90,000 sanitary pads to low-income adolescents in South Korea, and established educational centers for children in Ghana and Manila. Her project aims to aid vulnerable communities of children worldwide. 

voguehk.com/en/article/celebrity/park-shin-hye-things-to-know/

hot issue

Park Shin-hye, Hong Kong's captivating beauty [Photoshoot]

congratEnlarge the photo
Actress Park Shin-hye. Photo I VOGUE Hong Kong

Actress Park Shin-hye graced the cover of 'Vogue Hong Kong' magazine.

On the 4th, her agency Salt Entertainment revealed the cover of Park Shin-hye's pictorial for the July issue of Hong Kong fashion magazine 'VOGUE Hong Kong', done in collaboration with Italian luxury jewelry brand 'Bvlgari'.

In the released pictorial, Park Shin-hye is gazing at the camera with deep eyes, radiating a captivating and elegant charm. She also captures attention by striking colorful and sensual poses that highlight her gorgeously shining jewelry. It is said that Park Shin-hye drew admiration from the on-site staff by creating a high-quality pictorial with her beautiful facial features and luxurious appearance.

LEnlarge the photo
Enlarge the photo

In the interview that followed, when asked about her past acting career, Park Shin-hye answered honestly, “When I miss the moments of acting in front of the camera or when it’s fun, I think, ‘I love this job,’ and ‘I’m enjoying doing this. ’”

When asked to introduce her new work, “Judge from Hell,” she said, “The character of Kang Bit-na that I play is a devil from hell who sends to hell those who have caused others’ deaths without reflecting on it and who have not been forgiven to death.” She added, “It’s different from the roles I’ve played so far, I like flashy things, and my personality itself is different, so I found it appealing,” raising expectations for her new work.

LEnlarge the photo

Meanwhile, more pictorial photos and full interview of Park Shin-hye can be found in the July issue of 'Vogue Hong Kong', and Park Shin-hye has confirmed her appearance in the new SBS drama 'Judge from Hell' as 'Kang Bit-na' and is currently filming.

[Reporter Park Rosa, Star Today]

https://www.mk.co.kr/news/hot-issues/11058939

search.daum.net/search?w=tot&q=%EB%B0%95%EC%8B%A0%ED%98%9C+%ED%99%94%EB%B3%B4&DA=TRL&rtmaxcoll=TRE

voguehongkong IG updated

Park Shin Hye stars on Vogue Hong Kong’s July cover! Since her poignant debut in “Stairway to Heaven” (2003) at the tender age of 13, she has blossomed into one of South Korea’s most versatile actresses. Captured in Seoul under the lens of Kim Yeongjun, she shines in Bvlgari jewellery while sporting the current collection from Saint Laurent. The July issue is hitting the shelves in Hong Kong newsstands, bookstores and convenience stores today!

Click on Vogue Hong Kong’s link in bio to read more articles

Photographer: @photokyj80
Executive Producer: @babylee82 at @blcreativehouse
Style Editor: @foxla.c
On Set Stylist: @alohalohaluv
Makeup Artist: @lee_hanna_makeup
Hair Stylist: @chasein7
Manicurist: @jennyhouse_nail
Production Assistants: Lee Jin Kyung & Park Mi Jeong
Cover Jewellery: @Bvlgari
Cover Wardrobe: @YSL

@voguehongkong  :https://instagram.com/p/C88kRFzKLKS/

MBCMBC

•  
searc

'Best Baseball' Direct Day, As expected, Sold Out... From Park Shin-hye to Lee Je-hoon ★ All Out

Article input 2024-07-01 23:17

Many stars visited the stadium on the Strongest Baseball Direct Viewing Day.

iMBC Entertainment News Photo

The JTBC 'Strongest Baseball' broadcast on the 1st showed the Strongest Monsters having a direct match against Gangneung Yeongdong University.

The recording took place after Jang Won-sam hit the slate. As the second direct match day of the Strongest Baseball season, many boosters visited the stadium and sold out the tickets, recording a cumulative audience of 174,000.

In addition, many stars such as dancer Hyojin Choi, Girl's Day Sojin, actor Yoon Park, comedians Song Eun-i and Kim Soo-yong, Baro, and actress Park Shin-hye took their seats to cheer on the Monsters.

The national anthem was sung by Kim Yoon-ah of Jaurim. Jeong Yong-geom was moved by Kim Yoon-ah's appearance, saying, "She was the one who made my school days so strong." After singing the national anthem, Kim Yoon-ah said, "I'm honored to be with you on the second direct day of this season. The players look really cool when I see them here. I hope the players of the strongest monsters and Kangneung Yeongdong University fight and make happy memories." The

first pitch was given by actor Lee Je-hoon. Shin Jae-young was amazed by Lee Je-hoon's appearance, saying, "Why are you so handsome?" Lee Je-hoon said, "While watching the stories of our players, the coach, the coaching staff, and the production team, I felt the words dreams and hope that I had forgotten, and it seems to rekindle my passion for life. I hope the players don't get hurt and show great play."

iMBC Cha Hye-rin | Photo courtesy of JTBC

https://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/422530

m.entertain.naver.com/article/408/00

<Korean Drama REVIEW> "Doctor Slump" Episode 14 Synopsis and Behind the Scenes... Yoon Bak shows magic to child actor = Behind the Scenes and Synopsis

2024/04/29 09:28comment

<Korean Drama REVIEW> "Doctor Slump" Episode 14 Synopsis and Behind the Scenes... Yoon Bak shows magic to child actor = Behind the Scenes and Synopsis

*Contains plot and spoilers.

Korean drama "Doctor Slump" spoilers: plot, cast, viewership, relationships, impressions

*Wowkorea page has a making-of video.

Video from 2:24 to 5:27.
This time, it starts with Jungwoo and Ha-neul's scene. Park Hyung
-sik stands up and claps while eating the food he made . The two continue to act out the meal ad-lib. The food seemed really delicious, and Park Shin-hye told the making-of camera, "It's the best." Next is Dae-young and Hong-ran's scene. It's a picnic scene with Ji-nu and the three of them. Yoon Bak, who said he wanted a ballpoint pen during a break in filming, shows the child a magic trick using chopsticks and a pen. The three of them play with chopsticks during a break in filming. Seeing that they are using them as guns, the two ask, "Is Ji-nu going to the army?" When Yoon Bak explains that Jinu should give grapes to Hongran, the child actor says, "Employee Muscats," to which the actor replies, "Oh, you know them? That's right." Jinu then stabs Hongran with a toothpick and brings a Shine Muscat grape to her mouth. However, she eats it herself. "Yes, that's fine," and the rehearsal proceeds smoothly. After that, the two rehearse for the hug scene between Daeyoung and Hongran. "Do you want coffee?" "Do you have coffee!?" they exchange. They discuss with the director how to create a natural flow for the hug. ●Reactions of Korean netizens● "A healing drama" "Fun making of" "Yoon Bak is kind" "Jinnu was cute" "Congratulations to Daeyoung and Hongran" ●Synopsis● Episode 14 of " Doctor Slump " (viewership rating 6.3%) depicts Jungwoo (Park Hyungsik) and Ha-neul (Park Shin-hye) trying to return to their daily lives by pretending to be fine while trying to hide their grief over the death of Kyungmin (Oh Dongmin).  After the inside story of the medical accident involving Kyungmin was revealed, Jungwoo and Ha-neul suffered from the aftereffects for a while. Ha-neul was asked to return to her department of anesthesiology, but she expressed her uneasy feelings, saying, "It feels like I pushed the seat away from him." Jungwoo was also confused by a mixture of resentment and anger toward Kyungmin, as well as understanding and nostalgia.  Meanwhile, Jungwoo decided to join Ha-neul and her family on their weekend trip to Busan, which they go to every year at this time. In fact, he had tried to run away after hearing the news of his parents' entry into the country.  Jungwoo, Ha-neul, Wolseong (Jang Hye-jin), Tae-seong (Hyun Bong-sik), and Bada (Yoon Sang-hyun) were on a lively trip to the grave where Ha-neul and Bada's father rests. Instead of the anniversary of his death, they took a special trip, remembering their father every season that he liked. Jungwoo took a step back, feeling that it was not his place, but he was surprised by the bright and cheerful atmosphere, which was different from what he expected.  In response, Wolsung said, "There are many kinds of nostalgia," explaining that it is something that becomes dull as time passes, and Jeongwoo cried as he thought of Kyungmin, saying, "I wonder how much time it takes for something to become dull like that." Then, like a mother, Wolsung comforted Jeongwoo by saying, "When you forgive someone, it's not because of them, but for your own sake."

wowkorea.jp/topicnews/D/84/

Look #4

She’s serving girl-next-door chic in this chocolate brown single-breasted jacket from Mudidi worn with classic blue jeans and a white T-shirt. Shin-Hye accessorized her outfit with a black leather shoulder bag from Vanessa Bruno.

Doctor Slump Kdrama Fashion - Park Shin-Hye - Episode 6-2

Doctor-Slump-Kdrama-Fashion-Park-Shin-Hye-Episode-6-2-2.jpg

Overfit Two Button Jacket

$339

BUY FROM HERE
Plain Shoulder Bag

$373.04

BUY FROM HERE
PINS

1. Overfit Two Button Jacket
  2. Plain Shoulder Bag

inkistyle.com/?p=90557

nme.com/features/tv-features/best-k-drama-2024-so-far-3769098

Park Hyung Sik's singing voice will make you cry -- Red Velvet and EXO members also participated in the "Doctor Slump" soundtrack that will make your heart ache

VA "Dr. Slump Original Soundtrack"
Sentence
Kasumi Yuka
July 2, 2024

img_2437e08054ba5dc28d86b00efd21fba72652

A hugely popular romantic comedy starring Park Shin-hye and Park Hyung-sik

Park Shin-hye, who has appeared in numerous hits such as "You're Beautiful" and returned to drama for the first time in about three years after getting married and giving birth, and Park Hyung-sik, a rising actor who just had a successful fan meeting in Japan in April 2024.

The two co-starred in the TV drama "Doctor Slump," which aired in Korea from January to March this year.

The drama is a romantic comedy about Nam Ha-neul (Park Shin-hye) and Yeo Jung-woo (Park Hyung-sik), who were academic rivals in high school, but both become doctors and suddenly meet again when they hit the biggest slump in their lives, and how they manage to revive each other's ``lives that they had almost lost.''

The Japanese version of "Dr. Slump Original Soundtrack," which includes songs that color the drama, was released on June 26th. This work also features idols active at the forefront of the K-POP scene, such as "With You in My Memory" by Seulgi, a member of Red Velvet under SM Entertainment, and "How to Love Yourself" by Chen, the main vocalist of EXO.

Also noteworthy are songs by a variety of artists that combine buzz and musicality, such as "You're Not Alone" by singer-songwriter HYNN, who also attracted much attention for her work as part of the WSG Wannabe unit Gaya-G; "Actually, I Love You" by Junggigo, a talented vocalist who has appeared on the soundtracks of many TV dramas, including "Queen for Seven Days" and "Secret Boutique"; and "The Words I Love You," a famous duet by Cosmic Girls' Dayoung and music producer EDEN.

A great ballad by Park Hyung Sik, full of tolerance

One song that deserves special mention is the ballad "Rely on Me," sung by the star Park Hyungsik, who plays the role of Yeo Jungwoo. He is also known for debuting as a member of the boy group ZE:A in 2010, and in "Rely on Me," he beautifully expresses Jungwoo's feelings with his gentle, compassionate singing voice accompanied by piano. I'm sure many listeners will be reminded of scenes from the drama and feel their hearts ache.

In addition, the album contains a wealth of music by music directors Kim Jun-seok and Jung Se-rin, allowing you to fully enjoy the world of "Doctor Slump." The accompanying DVD also contains music videos using famous scenes from the drama, making it a must-buy item for fans.

"Doctor Slump" has become extremely popular on Netflix and other platforms. Listen to the music that supports the drama's famous scenes and step into its world once again.

mikiki.tokyo.jp/articles/-/38250

m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.naver?volumeNo=38126606&memberNo=4872266

The 10 best K-dramas of 2024 – so far

Did your favourites make it onto our list?

From the cultural phenomenon that is Lovely Runner to the deadly plot of A Killer Paradox, the K-drama world in 2024 has been filled with thrills and romance aplenty – and we’re only halfway through the year. The brilliance of Korean shows this year bodes well for what’s to come, including the final season of dystopian series Sweet Home and Disney+’s Light Shop, from the mind of Moving writer Kang Full.

But before those highly anticipated programmes hit our scenes, join NME as we revisit the most beloved K-dramas of the year six months in, including the criminally underrated Midnight Romance in Hagwon, the absurd camp comedy of Chicken Nugget and the deliciously melodramatic Marry My Husband. Here are the 10 best K-dramas of 2024 so far.

Doctor Slump

Don’t be misled by the title. Doctor Slump is a heartwarming balm, not a sterile medical drama. Park Shin-hye excels as Nam Ha-neul, a burnt-out anesthesiologist, while Park Hyung-sik embodies Yeo Jeong-woo, a gifted surgeon at a crossroads.

The cosy chemistry of the pair – finally reunited over a decade since The Heirs – lingers in every scene with a dash of good humour thrown in. Doctor Slump also tackles the pressures of perfectionism and mental health with gentle empathy, offering solace to all who witness their personal healing.

Daniel Anderson

nme.com/features/tv-features/best-k-drama-2024-so-far-3769098

🔗 naver.me/GmbwolZO

DaumMK Sports

Park Shin-hye.. Her glowing, watery skin is enviable in a sleeveless one-piece dress and jacket look
Kim Seung-hye, MK Sports Reporter (ksh61226@mkculture.com)2024. 7. 1. 06:27

Park Shin-hye showed off a sleeveless one-piece dress and jacket look.

Actress Park Shin-hye posted several photos on her Instagram on the 29th.

Park Shin-hye showed off her dazzling visuals in a white sleeveless one-piece dress. Her splendid beauty caught the attention of many.

Park Shin-hye showed off a sleeveless one-piece-jacket look. / Photo = SNS

Actress Park Shin-hye posted several photos on her Instagram on the 29th. / Photo = SNS

Actress Park Shin-hye posted several photos on her Instagram on the 29th. / Photo = SNS

In addition, Park Shin-hye wore a white jacket, creating an elegant and urban atmosphere. The sophisticated styling further highlighted her luxurious image.

In particular, Park Shin-hye created a calm yet elegant image with her low bun hairstyle. The classic hairstyle and her natural beauty harmonized to complete the perfect style.

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye appeared as Nam Ha-neul, a workaholic doctor who only knows work, in the JTBC drama 'Doctor Slump', which ended on March 17. Her passionate performance left a deep impression on viewers.

Copyright © MK Sports. 

https://v.daum.net/v/20240701062703074