❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Seong Dong-il and Park Shin-hye served Jung Eun-ji for a'Giblet Dinner' (House with Wheels)

Article Approval 2020. 08. 13. 22:37

Park Shin Hye asked her mother to sent grilled assorted Gopchang to Song Dong II in House on Wheels.

Actor Sung Dong-iI spoke with Park Shin-hye's mother on the phone.

On Wednesday, a scene of Sung Dong-iI taking to Park Shin-hye's mother on the phone was broadcast on tvN's "House on Wheels"

Sung Dong-iI then boasted, "I asked my acquaintance because you liked it." and called an acquaintance who sent me grilled assorted gopchang by courier to express his gratitude.

In particular, Sung Dong-iI talked with Park Shin-hye's mother. Shin-hye's mother ran a store. That's why Park Shin Hye asked her mother to prepare it.

Shin Hye and Sung Dong-iI are currently filming in the same drama Sisyphus The Myth

asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=20200813002236506

출처=tvN 캡처

http://www.greened.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=265206

13일 방송된 tvN '바퀴 달린 집'에서 등장한 박신혜 곱창이 화제다/사진=tvN '바퀴 달린 집' 방송캡처

http://www.newsinside.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=1081634

• Like 2

'Giblet's daughter' Park Shin-hye, how did you give your parents a gift?! 'The filial piety'

• Reporter Reporter Choi Myung-hee 
  •  
  •  Input 2020.08.13 22:42
  •  
  •  Revision 2020.08.13 22:48

[Photo = tvN'list public' broadcast screen]

[Photo = tvN'list public' broadcast screen]

[Entertainment Media Reporter Choi Myung-hee]

Actor Park Shin hye's mother appeared in a surprise voice in'House with Wheels'. 

In tvN'House with Wheels', which aired on the 13th, Seong Dong-il prepared grilled giblets as a dinner menu for Eun-ji Jung, who appeared as a guest on the day. 

Seong Dong-il, who boasted of "I asked an acquaintance," immediately called and thanked him, but the main character of the voice in the phone was the mother of actor Park Shin-hye. 

It is known that Park Shin-hye opened a Yangdaechang restaurant near Gangdong-gu Office in Seoul with the money she earned for 10 years since she was a child actor.

Park Shin-hye appeared in the past'Three Sis Three's Jeong Seon, revealing that she is the'Giblet's daughter', and showed an all-time performance with excellent cooking skills, such as baking Yangdaechang and fried rice. At that time, she proved her filial piety once again, saying, "When I have time, I serve directly at my parents' store or bake yangdaechang."

In fact, when my parents went on a trip, it was said that they had been working in the store for a week, and it became a hot topic. 

http://www.entermedia.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=17713

Imagen

Because of this , Shin Hye on the hot search real time

• Like 2

Stars who want to show up with an umbrella in the shower. Park Bo-gum, 2nd place Park Shin-hye... 1st place?

Article input 2020.08.12
Let's take a look at the results of online voting under the theme of'A star who wants to appear with an umbrella in a shower' at Exciting Dish, which is operated by the community portal site DC Inside and AI application group My Celebs.

In second place, actor'Park Shin-hye' was chosen. In the recently released movie'#Alive', she showed off her acting different from her previous work with a vivid acting struggling against the extreme world. Park Shin-hye's attractiveness ranking was as high as 52% of'warm', 38% of'lead', and 5% of'skinny'

Photo Source = Official website of each star

>>>http://digitalchosun.dizzo.com/site/data/html_dir/2020/08/12/2020081280155.html

• Like 2

Imagen

Since Shinhye is filming in Busan, she gave the bread to the staff at Ops Bakery, which you should try when you come to Busan...
The school exhibition bread is delicious, and the puff pastry bread is delicious
After all, beautiful stories appear one after another in Busan

via @bbeumshinhye- @1marisone

• Like 2

Imagen

GOT7’s Jinyoung, Han Hyo Joo, Park Shin Hye, And More Donate Toward Flood Relief Efforts

Aug 10, 2020
by C. Lee

More celebrities are donating to aid those affected by Korea’s ongoing heavy rains and flooding.

After Korea’s rainy season started in June, torrential rains have been inundating the country in record amounts. These monsoon rains concentrated in Korea’s central and southern regions have flooded residential areas, causing thousands to evacuate.

Park Shin Hye also made a generous donation, contributing 100 million won (approximately $84,300) through the Korea Disaster Relief Association to aid the flood victims.

full article:  https://soompi.com/article/1418268wpp/got7s-jinyoung-han-hyo-joo-park-shin-hye-and-more-donate-toward-flood-relief-efforts

• Like 2

Imagen

Imagen

#Park Shin-hye,

#Chun Woo-hee, #Park Bo-young, #Suji #Park Ji-hoon delivered precious money for the damage  

Please support the victims so that they can have hope

/Photo source: Sports Dong-A

♥️Helping neighbors in flood

• Like 2

Skipped

..., Park Shin-hye … which luxury fashion brands sponsor K-drama’s best-paid stars – and how much extra do they earn?

One of the unwritten added bonuses of being a K-drama star? The ability to influence millions of fervent fans – and earn a pretty penny while doing so.

Following The Toplists’ round up of the highest-paid actresses in 2020, STYLElooks into the luxury labels and Korean brands that pay out big bucks for star endorsements or commercial appearances – or CFs as they are called in South Korea.

skipped....

Park is said to earn up to US$17,000 per episode. She is praised for having longevity, as she has been the endorser of beauty and skincare brand Mamonde since 2014!

Skipped....
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.scmp.com/magazines/style/celebrity/article/3097298/song-hye-kyo-son-ye-jin-park-shin-hye-which-luxury

• Like 1